3SOE Priceless hate mail

Comments

• ShinryuShinryu 風林火山 Joined: Posts: 72
    I've not gotten a single hate mail from 3S yet. Plenty in SSF4/AE, but nothing here; only some gg messages. I have, however, gotten about 10 rage quits somehow...
    真の格闘家への道は… まだ遠い!
    GGPO/XBL/PSN ID: ShinryuReishiki
    http://www.youtube.com/user/ShinryuReishiki
  • bkfst_sausagebkfst_sausage ST / SRK2k3 OG Joined: Posts: 2,802
    I got an "Runaway scrub" after this match - I'm Akuma

PSN: M1X4H < click it!
  • BullDancerBullDancer Mentos, The Freshmaker Joined: Posts: 9,412
    ^That was like the exact opposite of runaway........

Imma start playing/sticking with Remy to get some hatemail......

No ragequits while using Ken, but got a ragequit within the first few matches using machine gun lov........ it gets shit done......
    "Rock abandoned Neesa there like you were gonna abandon your son and wife and live alone with your TV"~Akuma-HAX
    ^That was like the exact opposite of runaway........

Imma start playing/sticking with Remy to get some hatemail......

No ragequits while using Ken, but got a ragequit within the first few matches using machine gun lov........ it gets shit done......
    That's what I said... He replied with something along the lines of, "you play like a scrub that runs away from real fighting. blocked"

I suppose he meant runaway as in just not letting him hit me because I was moving around?

This is me running away: and what's funny is that this guy messaged me complaining about me counter picking him.

• ataconaziataconazi Joined: Posts: 599
    nearly double perfected a dudley with oro saii
    poked him to death then unblockable looped him twice

"scrub, you didn't even do the unblockable you just spammed low attacks"

what does that mean even considering i beat him with the unblockable lol

edit: oh forgot this guy also ragequit at the end :)
    gt: Jailhouse
  • oOViciousOooOViciousOo Jolly Good Joined: Posts: 276
    Rage post:

Makoto is by FAR the fucking lamest character to fight online.

Nope, fuck you...she is.
  • DuralathDuralath 3S Gatekeeper Joined: Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    There are too many messages for me to even bother posting up, so I'm compiling them all here. Stay free, Alex3rdStrike. Even if there wasn't any lag, you'd still be free. Even in the lag, you left yourself open.

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v141/Duralath/Ragequit%20Series/

Read from the last picture to the first.
    CFN: Duralath/ServantArcher FightCade: ServantArcher/Kyros Valchion
    3rd Strike: Alex/Makoto/Yun
    Street Fighter V:: Karin/Alex
    twitch.tv/Duralath
    Shoot to thrill.
  • araider08araider08 Use your head! Or I will... I need a new bowling ball. Joined: Posts: 1,035
    I was playing Remy (I suck with Remy... My Sean is better than my Remy. I began using low and high fireballs... He didn't approach or take an offensive mindest so I just kept throwing them...)
    Loser of the Match: You're Gey<<<real spelling
    Me: You could've won that match. Don't get persuaded into fireball games (Ironically, he was playing Ryu)
    Loser: I'm not mad. That was just gay
    Me: Eh
    *Played Makoto against him next time and abused tick-throws
    Loser: Fuck you
    MakSwag
    There are too many messages for me to even bother posting up, so I'm compiling them all here. Stay free, Alex3rdStrike. Even if there wasn't any lag, you'd still be free. Even in the lag, you left yourself open.

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v141/Duralath/Ragequit Series/

That's definitely louiscipher or w/e.
  • araider08araider08 Use your head! Or I will... I need a new bowling ball. Joined: Posts: 1,035

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v141/Duralath/Ragequit Series/

I hope he had a keyboard. If you have some replays, you should upload them too. I wish I got THAT kind of hate mail. I used to get it a lot in Tekken.
    MakSwag
  • akuaku スピリチュアルやからね! Joined: Posts: 3,865
    What took Louiscipher so fuckin' long? I was expecting something from him since Page 1.
    What makes it even funnier is when you remember all of his GGPO rants where he would claim that he "can't wait until 3SOE comes out so I can stop playing with you lag abusers, trolls, racial comment, etc.

Welcome back, Louis!
  • The PhantomnautThe Phantomnaut Too obsessive over Korean arcade parts. Joined: Posts: 1,764
    Needs moar 2Nasty.
  • CPS IVCPS IV Capsule Entertainment ( Owner / Founder ) Joined: Posts: 1,153 mod
    LOL that Alex3rdStrike guy trolls like no other on PSN. Stay fray~
  • GaspGasp | | | | | Joined: Posts: 4,611
    why feed trolls?
    Lunchtime Shopper
  • TrykenTryken Having Dignity Since 2001 Joined: Posts: 143
    Is it bad that one of the reasons I want to become a better player is so Louis can give me shout-outs in his next psycho rant? (I'm so jealous of your shout-outs, Aku and Tebbo).

In seriousness, though, is something mentally wrong with him? I played with him on GGPO once, and all he did was insult me and call me an SFIV player. When I said I was more of a Vampire Savior player, he got even angrier, played only Dudley mirror matches with me until he finally won one, and exclaimed, "SEE! EVEN MY DUDLEY BEAT YOURS. HAHAHAHA. SFIV SCRUB." And left. And that's my only experience with him outside of the forums.

And when I ask if he's mentally wrong in the head, I'm not asking it to insult him, but to seriously ask. He'd probably have a lot more fun if he just took some meds and tried being a member of the community. :-/
    Who knows. Who really gives a shit either (about louis). I doubt anyone who posts here regularly knows him personally, or cares to anyways...

Received my first piece of hatemail earlier. Some Oro player I ran into on ranked. Apparently, I'm a tier whore for using Dudley:

"wtf u ply dudley its not ur amazing ur toptier"

I couldn't remember who this guy was at first, so I had mistaken him for a Yang player who left at the second round. Basically just had an exchange about how he's some old school competitive SF player who used Guile and he's only been playing for two weeks. I let him humor me for a few messages until he dropped this gem:

"ive never plyd yang in my life i ply oro-unlike the 95% of people that ply this game i dont take the easy op route i work 4 my wins"

Stay free, homie.
  • katsudorokatsudoro Great Shpruken Master Joined: Posts: 18
    I've received several hate mails but the best one was from a guy named venomxisxgog. He joined my room and he picked gouki, i beat him the first round with a tengu combo destroyer (i use the one and only Oro) and during the second round he ragequits and then joins the room again right away, this time only to pick Gill. He got destroyed during the first round int he same way after a 30 something hit combo and he ragequits during the second round (again) and sends me this message (priceless):
    "wow thats really all u can do u f****n I love My Little Pony so much it hurts its ppl like u that kill the game"
    lol
    twitch.tv/katsudoro - Streaming Xbox 360 3rd Strike Online ranked/player matches
    Tengupawa - Orororororo!
    Xbox Live Gamertag: katsudoro
  • BBQBBQ ピンクゾーン Joined: Posts: 3,663
    I got a couple during the 1st week of the release. One was more like rubbing it in my face; "Thanks for the easy win, I needed the practice" while another one was blaming me for leaving a match that ggpo caused as I still hold a 0% disconnect. I'm too free to get any more hate mail hahahaha
  • BullDancerBullDancer Mentos, The Freshmaker Joined: Posts: 9,412
    ^ Nobody is dropping me hatemail......... then again I'm only decent at best in this game anyway.....
    Who knows. Who really gives a shit either (about louis). I doubt anyone who posts here regularly knows him personally, or cares to anyways...

Received my first piece of hatemail earlier. Some Oro player I ran into on ranked. Apparently, I'm a tier whore for using Dudley:

"wtf u ply dudley its not ur amazing ur toptier"

I couldn't remember who this guy was at first, so I had mistaken him for a Yang player who left at the second round. Basically just had an exchange about how he's some old school competitive SF player who used Guile and he's only been playing for two weeks. I let him humor me for a few messages until he dropped this gem:

"ive never plyd yang in my life i ply oro-unlike the 95% of people that ply this game i dont take the easy op route i work 4 my wins"

Stay free, homie.

lol nigga plz........ did he know how to block?

Because the name of any SF2 game is best named "Don't get hit"....... he's playing Oro and you are the one tier whoring...... oh wow.......

This dude must have been absolute booty at SF2 to not be able to guess through Dudley's 50/50's in the corner(not as easy as I'm making it sound, but he is a so-called SF2 player tho) and get out before his whole lifebar was gone.....
    "Rock abandoned Neesa there like you were gonna abandon your son and wife and live alone with your TV"~Akuma-HAX
  • snobsnob Joined: Posts: 138
    not really hatemail but some du called me a scrub after i got disconnected like 10 secs in a match

like anyone would ragequit that early? no common sense or what
  • DanderDander BANNED Joined: Posts: 7,227
    I feed trolls.

I give them hay and water and then when I blow into my ocarina up-c, left-c, right-c x2 they come to me and I ride a saddle on their back and feed them carrots when I want them to go faster.

trolls are e-pwnas.
    8tROOXi.png
  • munchkinmunchkin Joined: Posts: 247
    So . . . . is there a way to record people screaming into the mic? I don't get much hate mail probably b/c everyone on PSN and 360 has a mic.
  • Slick VicSlick Vic PSN: RogueFlynn Joined: Posts: 769
    Some dude actually sent me message calling me a bitch because of my scrubby Yun.
    Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.
    -Ferris Bueller 8-)
  • clue2025clue2025 Brazilian Jiu-jitsu player Joined: Posts: 2,805
    I beat a shitty ken on a laggy connection with Ryu.

Message title: Grab these nuts
    Message body: you suck

I feel accomplished
    Sorry I am standing so far away...I don't want any of your game rubbing off on me
    I once gave up pool, it was the most terrifying weekend of my life
  • Rustic AppleRustic Apple SKEET SKEET ON THE LIGHTNING! Joined: Posts: 112
    After wiping the floor with all 7 people in a lobby, without losing even 1 round, with my frankly pretty bad Ibuki, I got 4, count 'em, 4 messages.
    "Fuck you, cok sucking bitch"
    "Suck my balls homo"
    "Have fun going to hell homofagfucker"
    And my favorite from a guy whom I got a double perfect on. This guy would NOT block on wake up. So I threw him. Everytime. Until he died.
    "It's I love My Little Pony so much it hurts like you that ruin this game, reporting you to capcom for hacking and using a lag swtich. Have fun riding that dick I love My Little Pony so much it hurts. Blocked."
    UMVC3: Nova/Chris/Dr. Doom
    3S: Sir Dudlington
    PSN: DPJR - Feel free to add me for some matches
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  • ThundaThunda Joined: Posts: 827
    Wait...He didnt block...so you GRABBED him?
  • Rustic AppleRustic Apple SKEET SKEET ON THE LIGHTNING! Joined: Posts: 112
    I did it for the Lulz, really. I could've just comboed the fuck out him, by where's the fun in that when the alternative is to grab him 10 times in a row?
    UMVC3: Nova/Chris/Dr. Doom
    3S: Sir Dudlington
    PSN: DPJR - Feel free to add me for some matches
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  • VorkosiganVorkosigan AWOOOGA Joined: Posts: 1,919
    "spamming bitch"

It's too bad there's not a mechanic that allows you to...let's say...PARRY..projectiles for free.
    A few years ago (my mother) asked if I beat Justin Wong at Evo. The shame I felt in saying no made me seriously consider suicide right there on the spot. - Viscant
  • Ryu24Ryu24 Retired 3S Titan Joined: Posts: 1,423
    some moron by the name of BESERK23 got 1 perfect against me BUT lost the entire match sent me a ton of hate mail on how he RAPED me with a PERFECT.

i played him again 3x in ranked after that and beat him in all 3 including a PERFECT at the very last match. LOLOLOL

heres the video too
    lolololol
  • NissanZaximaNissanZaxima Joined: Posts: 7,686
    3rd strike is the only game where I will get more hatemail after I lose rather than win. Some people in this community are so retarded.
    XBL: NissanZaxima
    Twitter: NissanZaxima18
  • ManRightCheaManRightChea Doriyaa! Joined: Posts: 178
    Yeah, so I beat a totally free Ryu yesterday using Alex. Pretty effortless match, and the guy clearly didn't know what the hell he was doing. Match went something like, get knocked on your ass and I dash at you and dash back, you throw SRK. I punish and proceed to stomp mixup. After I beat him he sends message saying: "Really, really? That's how you gonna play, gonna sit there and spam? Why don't you play me like a man you scrub" I replied " I play Alex so I'm not sure how he can spam anything, it's not my fault you can't block stomp crossups, if I'm a scrub then what does that make you?" He replies about how cheap I am etc, and I essentially told him to go eat a dick.

His gamertag was UVxFLUX btw.
    3S: Alex, Hugo, Necro
    TTT2: Kazuya, Bruce
    VF5: Jean
    Killer Instinct: Sabre, Thunder
  • ThundaThunda Joined: Posts: 827
    lol I like how you guys expose some these people....Keep it up and they're gonna create a Scrub Privacy Act....Cant have all the internets knowing you're a scrub.... lol
  • ESNESN 最初はぐう... Joined: Posts: 1,347
    Stomps are kinda abusable online, blocking it the right side is way more harder than offline.
  • OMG its a duckOMG its a duck Bruh I'm in down bad bruh Joined: Posts: 1,920
    After wiping the floor with all 7 people in a lobby, without losing even 1 round, with my frankly pretty bad Ibuki, I got 4, count 'em, 4 messages.
    "Fuck you, cok sucking bitch"
    "Suck my balls homo"
    "Have fun going to hell homofagfucker"
    And my favorite from a guy whom I got a double perfect on. This guy would NOT block on wake up. So I threw him. Everytime. Until he died.
    "It's I love My Little Pony so much it hurts like you that ruin this game, reporting you to capcom for hacking and using a lag swtich. Have fun riding that dick I love My Little Pony so much it hurts. Blocked."

Ibuki is top tier online, not arguable.

So here's the scoop. I play this dude round 1 and he's whatever. Round 2, I decide to toy around with him, and he wins because he gets a lucky SA3 on me. I perfect him round 3, and he says, "Eat that" Seriously? The fuck? Then he just lets me win the third round like he's doing me a favor.
    Ibuki is top tier online, not arguable.

werd. if you think alex cross ups are broken online, you havent seen ibuki's invisible dash cross ups INTO another cross up which does 70%+ stun. god tier shit.
  • 3SOnlineEditionSucks3SOnlineEditionSucks Joined: Posts: 24
    Yo, I played that CPSfool. He uses Elena and uses online gimmicks.

His name should be Freelena.