THE "KING OF GGPO" TOURNAMENT

Comments

• SteveTrenSteveTren RYU Ph.D Joined: Posts: 999
    Blah Blah Blah

Ok, I get it now. Your lofty goal in life has been achieved.

Troll_king_made_of_formo_clay_by_trolineke.jpg
    GGPO: stevetren
  • Coth_XCoth_X G(x) = (3/(1-3x)) - 3 - 3x - 27x^2 Joined: Posts: 4,340
    I don't mind watching rog get beat down, I also like that it was czar too. I don't care how well he might play, czar just talks to much.

-trolls suck-
    "The purpose of proof is to understand, not to verify." - Arnold Ross
    http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/534416 <--- Coolest Game Ever!
  • PaskyPasky Ninja with pistol! Joined: Posts: 1,863
    LoLoLoL, Cutwest butthurt because I alwasy expose his stupid alts. District Clan SUCKS, Garca|, Cutwest, they are all the same I love My Little Pony so much it hurts.

Also, I love how he uses a 5 year old picture as his avatar never updated.
    <Pasky> so you can go extra fast by just holding it?
    <bookah> turbo handjob
    <baklakiller> sure if had a penis
    <baklakiller> im a beginner gief
  • CzarFighterCzarFighter Joined: Posts: 161
    Me, Afro, and everyone watching agreed these weren't serious matches because I did not play for THREE WEEKS and it was input laggy that day online. I was actually just supposed to play his Ryu, but wanted to play his other characters just for the fun of it while we were both there. We were both not worried about the win or loss and just wanted to have fun. This was all AGREED on.

Also due to the input lag grab timing was so off that I couldn't even tick throw at many occasions and I messed up my jab headbutt.

Truth will set you free

Edit - I just rewatched some of the video and I missed a TON of jab headbutts from the input lag. Couldn't even do my moves combined with rust from taking three weeks off so most of you are just proving how ignorant most of you are as usual.
    Amazing what an entire 3 weeks can do to a rog player.
    <bookah> turbo handjob
  • DNGR S PAPERCUTDNGR S PAPERCUT Joined: Posts: 1,608
    The games between you wasn't serious, but the ass whoopin afro was serving you was hella SERIOUS. lulz.
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    Ah shit..    
  • coNcoN Joined: Posts: 876 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    lol
    Tee-Fucking-Hee...
    The games between you wasn't serious, but the ass whoopin afro was serving you was hella SERIOUS. lulz.

:D

-trolls suck-
    I beat roybisel in an unofficial first to 10 and an official and supposed to be recorded first to 5 yesterday against his O Sagat.

People were all saying they were recording and putting it on youtube, so when I win all of a sudden it wasn't uploaded.

Bunch of biased people...

You know if roybisel won that then it would have been uploaded and posted immediately, so when I win all of a sudden no one wants to post it up.

Coth_X talking trash, so come and back it up in a first to 5 or 10 tough guy.
    BRTky.jpg?1321408042
    Ah shit..    
  • djfrijolesdjfrijoles First ST player to ever moon a live stream baby ! Joined: Posts: 2,054
    get me the replay.ill up it
    <garyangel> ceks,cani,robbiers,yito all mexico players dont know where kyouya
    <garyangel> (((((((((((((((
    <djfrijoles> kyouya is with his gf gary
    <Random.Jab.DP.Spamer> his gf is gary ?
  • DecoyDecoy You better block. Joined: Posts: 497
    I beat roybisel in an unofficial first to 10 and an official and supposed to be recorded first to 5 yesterday against his O Sagat.

People were all saying they were recording and putting it on youtube, so when I win all of a sudden it wasn't uploaded.

Bunch of biased people...

You know if roybisel won that then it would have been uploaded and posted immediately, so when I win all of a sudden no one wants to post it up.

Coth_X talking trash, so come and back it up in a first to 5 or 10 tough guy.

I would play you in a first to 10 whenever you like.

Wait.... scratch that, I haven't played for like 3 weeks so I won't be at 100%.

I mean.... I'll play you, like, only casual matches ok? Not for my world title belt or anything - just good'ol casual fun matches.

Uh, but.... ONLY if you play T-Hawk or Guile. You know, just for fun. Not serious.

Also, I just want to say that GGPO input lag makes me miss lots of throws in case I miss any.

My middle kick button is acting up as well.

If you see me just standing there it's because I'm paying the pizza guy at the door.

And if it somehow freezes or drops it's surely because of specs or the faulty GGPO program.

Please understand that this is a big deal for me to be facing the KING OF GGPO so that is why our matches will not count.

Cool?
    XBL Tag: Real Decoy
  • SotoSoto The un-safe jump master. ~FrankieSnow~ Joined: Posts: 244
    Czar and any of you if you want a record i can do it just let me know when, i upload no matter what result, i want a ft10 vs czar a ft7 vs dsp and dj i just want half round with you.
    I don't have it but there were like 16 specs. This guy named pioneer said he was recording it, uploading it, and then posting it on SRK.

Also -TheBastard- was there specing so maybe he has it. He was the official score keeper.

As for Decoy, beat Ritual first before I even consider someone of your level because you use Blanka so that alone is pretty much an automatic loss for you.

Also papercut has never beat me in a set ever and I have played him in about 5 sets in the past and it was always me taking him to the wood shed.
    Backup what? I said you talk too much and you do. What are we gonna rap battle in the ggpo chat room?

Lol

OMG paper that picture is hilarious.

-trolls suck-
  • djfrijolesdjfrijoles First ST player to ever moon a live stream baby ! Joined: Posts: 2,054
    the wood shed lol
    <garyangel> ceks,cani,robbiers,yito all mexico players dont know where kyouya
    <garyangel> (((((((((((((((
    <djfrijoles> kyouya is with his gf gary
    <Random.Jab.DP.Spamer> his gf is gary ?
    1. I've never been to a wood shed with you before.
    2. I've never played you before, if I did, I wouldn't know because you have too many accounts. If i did, I was probably not playing serious, there was input lag, it was casual so no one was keeping score, I probably won but no one uploaded the vid, Jesus died for our sins, etc...
    3. It's impossible for me to play you because I have all your accounts on mute.
    4. And last, LuLz. umad
    Ah shit..    
    Dat rap battle.
    <bookah> turbo handjob
    Rap battle?

Sup?
    Tee-Fucking-Hee...
    I think a prerequisite for king of ggpo is he should be able to be respectful and humble.

Does that sound reasonable? Oh wait no, only trolls qualify for king of ggpo.

-trolls suck-
  • Jimmy BonesJimmy Bones U know the deal gee! Joined: Posts: 1,588
    danm GGPO has rap battles now?!.....
    Also known as LordJimmyBones.

ST: Rog, O.Ken, Claw
    GGXrd: Leo
    SFV: Rog, Guile, Claw, Sim
    I AM GOD

I'M NOT HUMAN

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

• NorieagaNorieaga FADC x ROFLCOPTER Joined: Posts: 4,221
    Hai guyz.
  • milesokeefemilesokeefe Spammy Joined: Posts: 387
    This is why you should swallow your Concerta instead of snorting it.
  • rcaidorcaido Dynamic Bayside Duo Joined: Posts: 8,377
    Czar King of GGPO all HAIL CZAR!

HAIL CZAR!HAIL CZAR! HAIL CZAR!HAIL CZAR! HAIL CZAR!HAIL CZAR! HAIL CZAR!HAIL CZAR! HAIL CZAR!HAIL CZAR! HAIL CZAR!HAIL CZAR! HAIL CZAR!HAIL CZAR! HAIL CZAR!HAIL CZAR! HAIL CZAR!HAIL CZAR! HAIL CZAR!HAIL CZAR! HAIL CZAR!HAIL CZAR! HAIL CZAR!HAIL CZAR! HAIL CZAR!HAIL CZAR! HAIL CZAR!HAIL CZAR! HAIL CZAR!HAIL CZAR! HAIL CZAR!HAIL CZAR! HAIL CZAR!HAIL CZAR! HAIL CZAR!HAIL CZAR! HAIL CZAR!
    Fuck how did that T3 akuma player find this forum and start spamming

-trolls suck-
    I did a FT10 with czar just now. He raged after losing 5 to 1. Nice sportsmanship there your highness.
    Ah shit..    
    I did a FT10 with czar just now. He raged after losing 5 to 1. Nice sportsmanship there your highness.

He doesn't mind winning though. So he actually rage quit?

-trolls suck-
  • philcitophilcito The Berserker Shoto Joined: Posts: 1,178
    And this is DSP favorite tune:
    "You hit coins at the same time as punch, just like philcito does". Bookah
    " I don't snore and I shower daily". Rekkaken

The Crew - www.nohonorcrew.com/
  • TecmoSuperBowlTecmoSuperBowl Don't look here. Joined: Posts: 423

Obviously Czar was not playing seriously. He was not worried about the win or loss and just wanted to have fun. This was all AGREED on, did you not understand?

He couldn't even tick throw you because of the input lag.

Also where the hell is the video when Czar beat roybisel in an unofficial first to 10 and an official and supposed to be recorded first to 5 yesterday against his O Sagat?

ALSO, where is the video where Czar took you to the wood shed?
  • -TheBastard--TheBastard- FAB u LOSE! Joined: Posts: 1,276
    DSP has lvld a lot, Im sure he could win any char lock tournament now, since ppl cant simply countepick
    <blitzfu> cool, and bastard is a loser, screen shot that
    <Pasky> he's always trolling, he has a macro button that troll
    <Kyouya>LoL Bastard, best post evah! But you forgot the tiger uppercut!!
    Imagine a snail being able to play fgs, and being a noob in it, it would sure be a salty snail, oh the tragedy of a snail!
  • mtsac kidmtsac kid Joined: Posts: 1,067 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Diago has a working formula that wins in ST. He doesn't need to practice the game to win, just keeps competing and winning. Even though the game has taken a back seat to the new fighters, he has always been rated as a Top ST player in Japan and still is.

Edit: I will say this though. Having seen him (in person) pick characters in ST he normally doesn't play and pull off insane combos and techniques makes me believe he may not be entirely human. :)

random reply
    i was at EVO2K3 and saw all these matches live, i think Daigo was his absolute peak back then, putting on brilliant performances in a variety of games
    (Daigo vs David Sirlin in ST)

when Daigo pulls off the OS DP on Sirlin, the whole audience was amazed and stunned. The video doesn't capture how it came off live.

(Daigo vs Ricky Ortiz in 3S)

A forgotten classic match, Ricky sends Daigo to losers, RIcky wins by decision ( but EVO rules are against this via Chun Li glitch ), they do another set, Daigo clobbers him, then being the gentleman he is, Daigo offers RIcky another set because he feels bad and just waxes him with some insane rushdown

(Daigo vs K.O. in 3S)

Whenever these two faced off in 3s, you were bound to see some classic exchanges, probably my favorite 3s match ever

(Daigo vs BAS in CvS2)

Daigo rapes the best CvS2 player in the world

This dude is X-factor made flesh, never truly the best, but when it's time for business,shit kicks in and he just becomes a beast.

PS Daigo rarely shows any emotion, even if he's mad.....BUT!!! one time at Family Fun in Granada Hills I witnessed The Beast in rare form. It was 2004 and The World Championships of 3S were being held in Southern CA, Daigo was playing his CvS2 match against a friend of Justin Wong, he loses his first match really bad on the American cab and he takes a moment to himself. Daigo puts a token in, tilts his head a bit and picks his characters,after the selection he just holds start and stares into the screen for what seems like forever. Daigo's opponent was so shook he didn't mash the buttons to speed up the VS screen. Daigo held the start button right until the announcer said "FIGHT" and at that moment he unleashed hell on that poor boy's soul.Poor dude literally got buttfucked gayporn style the next two games.
    My favorite quote of 2010 - "No.....Nooooo...NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO....FUCK!!!" Mike Ross during a random AE match with Marn
    My favorite quote of 2011 - "Real men play ST" Ohnuki
    ST and 3S revival while waiting for SFxT..HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
    Poor dude literally got buttfucked gayporn style the next two games.
    THAT must be ur favorite quote of 2012, at least it is for me now XD
    Imagine a snail being able to play fgs, and being a noob in it, it would sure be a salty snail, oh the tragedy of a snail!
  • cammy-whitecammy-white Joined: Posts: 748
    As for this whole CZAR Situation, I was present and afro legends ripped you a new asshole. Everyone watched you get raped all that week as you keep rechallanging afro over and over. I also watched roy rape you so I don't even wanna hear that nonsense.

Decoy you just should let him talk it's all he's good at.

You should stick to trolling on ggpo then posting on SRK.
    You just make yourself look even worse then you already are.
  • eltroubleeltrouble Joined: Posts: 5,714
    It's good to see you still pay attention to these boards watson

If you're referring to mtsac kid, that's not Watson.
    Ive played Czar on GGPO and he raged after 7 losses. Excuses?

"i cant tick throw cause of the lag"

And...

"you only got lucky cause i dont know the matchup"

Cant tick but can hit perfect reversals every time i baited with cr.mk on wakeup.

PROTIP - After you hit him, use a normal/move that beats dash punch cause hell use it right after. He does it every single time.

EDIT: CUTWEST is Garca|? rofl the things i did to him on GGPO.
    Tee-Fucking-Hee...
    Ive played Czar on GGPO and he raged after 7 losses. Excuses?

"i cant tick throw cause of the lag"

And...

"you only got lucky cause i dont know the matchup"

Cant tick but can hit perfect reversals every time i baited with cr.mk on wakeup.

PROTIP - After you hit him, use a normal/move that beats dash punch cause hell use it right after. He does it every single time.

EDIT: CUTWEST is Garca|? rofl the things i did to him on GGPO.

Cutwest is a lot of people, dude claims to be some big huge body builder but is on YouTube trolling peoples accounts 24/7, comes on here to troll, gets on ggpo to troll, been using the same fake picture for years.

He's District Clan Sucks, GarCa|, Cutwest and a few others, dude needs a life lol.
    <bookah> turbo handjob
    that means Pasky is Cutwest! OMG! dont thank me ;)
  • cammy-whitecammy-white Joined: Posts: 748
    that means Pasky is Cutwest! OMG! dont thank me ;)

Yeah it's official, you really are as ignorant as you put off.
    offical
    Im not the one who is ignorant enough to invent new words LOL