Skullgirls Hit Count Compendium

2»

Comments

• UberdeluxeUberdeluxe Slam if you want to Jam Joined: Posts: 333
    how did you get a 999 combo?
    You can get one if you're extremely patient by doing a loop on a dummy, since it won't burst
    AE: Akuma
    MB: C-Mech Hisui
    P4A: Chie
  • AvesNinjaAvesNinja Full Hp or 1 Hp, I never give up Joined: Posts: 12
    You can get one if you're extremely patient by doing a loop on a dummy, since it won't burst
    Yeah but still, some dedication right there.
    I will never die until I achieve something great. Even though the ideal is high I will never give in therefore, I will never die with regrets.
    Yeah but still, some dedication right there.
    Yea I was amazed that someone actually took the time out to do that.

Organizing a thread is one thing, but THAT'S real dedication!
  • lookatthisjackasslookatthisjackass Call me "nap" Joined: Posts: 119
    So there's no shoutout to Godlike like in SFxT?
  • Bob The ManlyBob The Manly Joined: Posts: 16
    how did you get a 999 combo?

1. Pick Ms. Fortune vs. anyone
    2. Remove head and walk into the corner with the head and enemy in the corner
    3. Hold forward and link s.LK. It's an infinite as long as you remember to hold forward.I'm pretty sure it would work with turbo since it's not that hard of a link.
    4. If you want an odd number just start with s.LP then chain into the s.LK. You can also just sneak in a s.LP anywhere in the combo.

It takes about 30 seconds to get 100 hits in case you're wondering.
  • HellfromaboveHellfromabove Skullgirls is the BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEST Joined: Posts: 2,578 mod
    So there's no shoutout to Godlike like in SFxT?

Mike hates that phrase. Been mainstream for too long.

-Tha Hindu
  • Bob The ManlyBob The Manly Joined: Posts: 16
    770-776 and 778-779 are Laborious
    777 is Luckiest
    900-909 is Salty
  • DantarionDantarion Joined: Posts: 254
  • ZebsterZebster Joined: Posts: 3,341 ✭✭✭
    Do you guys want the full list?
    That would be useful, yes.
    3DS Friend Code: 1392-4119-7524 3DS name: Zebster Pokemon X in game name: Zebia
    Don't click unless you want the fun of being suprized by these in-game to be taken away, which is the point of this thread I guess, so whateverrrs
    Spoiler:
  • Arcade-FeverArcade-Fever Suffering Awaits Joined: Posts: 101
    77 is Luckier

I assume 777 may have an specific name too.
    "What's black and blue and is about to show you the definition of pain?!"
  • KumquatKumquat Joined: Posts: 3
    Here is a more readable version of the list Dantarion so kindly provided:
    Spoiler:
  • HellfromaboveHellfromabove Skullgirls is the BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEST Joined: Posts: 2,578 mod
    Here is a more readable version of the list Dantarion so kindly provided:
    Spoiler:

Is this list complete? If so I can edit the first post to add it in there or have Chibi throw it in to the General FAQ thread.

-Tha Hindu
  • Arcade-FeverArcade-Fever Suffering Awaits Joined: Posts: 101
    Is this list complete? If so I can edit the first post to add it in there or have Chibi throw it in to the General FAQ thread.

-Tha Hindu
    It seam to be a data rip from the game files so I assume it is complete.
    "What's black and blue and is about to show you the definition of pain?!"
    Actually, I don't want to step on any toes. I'll let Uberdeluxe do it.

-Tha Hindu
    Actually, I don't want to step on any toes. I'll let Uberdeluxe do it.

-Tha Hindu
    ♥ u, updating now

edit: updated! Thanks a ton to everyone who helped out along the way!
  • Hitaro0Hitaro0 Joined: Posts: 583
    Is that a Blast Corps reference? Or is that just by coincidence?
    Is that a Blast Corps reference? Or is that just by coincidence?
    I'm not sure what you're talking about, so probably a coincidence :D
  • Mr. XMr. X Non Stop ∞ Climax Joined: Posts: 20,004 ✭✭✭
    Haha the references are great.

Everyday
    "You are all just as bad as the people you hate. You're only interested in characters based on tears." - Since1717
    NO STREAM = DEAD GAME
    PSN: X_the_Genius | GGPO: Mr X | Skype: MisterEcks
  • not so saintnot so saint The reports of my death are GREATLY exaggerated. Joined: Posts: 1,948
    OK. So how about explaining all of them now? O_o
    It will be done as it was foretold for we are servants of the Skully Ones and we will consume tuna with bacon and we will party for days and nights without rest and we no need other fate despite this one! For we are what we are and we will kneel before no one >=[
    "Russian science rise again!"
  • Th3 Rofl WaffleTh3 Rofl Waffle Joined: Posts: 75
    Thanks to this thread I was able to get the 30% code off of SG merchandise that they post on facebook and twitter :D
    PSN: Th3_Rofl_Waffle
    XBL: Th3 Rofl Waffle
    Skullgirls! Team Filibella: Filia Hp Updo + Cerebella Cerecopter
    Thanks to this thread I was able to get the 30% code off of SG merchandise that they post on facebook and twitter :D

Umm... what...?

-Tha Hindu
  • not so saintnot so saint The reports of my death are GREATLY exaggerated. Joined: Posts: 1,948
    Umm... what...?

-Tha Hindu
    read skullgirls twitter
    It will be done as it was foretold for we are servants of the Skully Ones and we will consume tuna with bacon and we will party for days and nights without rest and we no need other fate despite this one! For we are what we are and we will kneel before no one >=[
    OK. So how about explaining all of them now? o_O
    oh god... when I have more time I might try this
    oh god... when I have more time I might try this
    Would be awesome as fuck! =3
  • SolidSonicTHSolidSonicTH Seeking new challenges Joined: Posts: 378
    Surprised 911 doesn't generate something (I'd call it "Emergency").
    Chicks dig guys who know their frame data...
  • Jet Set DizzyJet Set Dizzy Night of the Defender Joined: Posts: 2,270
    300 is hilarious. MADNESS.
    "No, that's the extent of my knowledge. I just smash the keyboard with my elbows for a few hours a day and somehow this game happened."- Mike Z
  • SolidSonicTHSolidSonicTH Seeking new challenges Joined: Posts: 378
    If they could get away with it without raising any eyebrows, I'd have made 409 something like "Clean" or "Polished".
    Chicks dig guys who know their frame data...
  • JakeWasHereJakeWasHere FGC N3wb Joined: Posts: 296
    Surprised 911 doesn't generate something (I'd call it "Emergency").

It probably does generate something -- we just don't know what it is yet because nobody's landed a 911-hit combo.
    It probably does generate something -- we just don't know what it is yet because nobody's landed a 911-hit combo.
    They hacked the game actually. All words presented in-game are listed already.
  • Mr. XMr. X Non Stop ∞ Climax Joined: Posts: 20,004 ✭✭✭
    23 has been changed to Climatic
    "You are all just as bad as the people you hate. You're only interested in characters based on tears." - Since1717
    NO STREAM = DEAD GAME
    PSN: X_the_Genius | GGPO: Mr X | Skype: MisterEcks
  • XthAtGAm3RGuYXXthAtGAm3RGuYX Flawless Prosecutor. Joined: Posts: 7,047 ✭✭✭✭✭
    23 has been changed to Climatic
    That's the one that got changed because of zone? I thought it would be some really blatant reference :p but why 23?
    Unchallenged owner of worst user name on SRK

AE: Juri(Main), Ken(work in progress)::::UMvC3: Felicia/Dante/Doom::::SkullGirls: Squigly/Fortune
    Not enough Dragonballs between all three of the shows to keep you unbanned - Pertho
  • PicklesPickles Professional Busta Joined: Posts: 41
    That's the one that got changed because of zone? I thought it would be some really blatant reference :p but why 23?

N0bfe.png

Because of this. Granted, orgasmic would've been too lewd to put in, so they went with climactic.
    FG noob (maybe)
    Play: Skullgirls, Darkstalkers (on GGPO, currently trying to get the hang of it)
    PSN: GRAVE_VIOLATOR14 (Stupid name I know)
  • XthAtGAm3RGuYXXthAtGAm3RGuYX Flawless Prosecutor. Joined: Posts: 7,047 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh I see. I shoudlve known it was from his animation. Guess I didn't catch on :/
    Unchallenged owner of worst user name on SRK

AE: Juri(Main), Ken(work in progress)::::UMvC3: Felicia/Dante/Doom::::SkullGirls: Squigly/Fortune
    Not enough Dragonballs between all three of the shows to keep you unbanned - Pertho
2»