Hi! We are in the final stages of the SRK forum migration. Soon, we will lock the forums so we can transfer over all the discussion threads. Please expect a downtime of a few days while we implement the migration. Thx for your patience.

Umvc3 Captain mission 10

EnglishKidChinEnglishKidChin Old Squad PimpJoined: Posts: 22
Question...
After the anti-air kick when does the regular "air h" connect as he's falling or do u have to jump up again. Really lost on this one :(

Comments

• ReeYAwNReeYAwN Joined: Posts: 4
    It took me a while to do mission 10, there's 2 problems.

First, to answer your question yes, you have to land then jump again to hit the second air H.
    It would be something like c.LMHS super jump j.M double jump j.H (delay) j.dH, land, jump HS + the rest of the combo

The first problem is the timing on the d.H, you have to wait a LONG time. the second problem is when i landed and jumped I kept getting j.uH instead of j.H
    oh, and by the way when you jump the second time go straight up, if you go forward sometime ur at the wrong range for the light shield slash to hit twice, and they'll flip out before you can dash up and S again.

Hope that helps :)
  • Gimpyfish62Gimpyfish62 Master of Bowser Joined: Posts: 1,820
    What tag does this get you - i find these less efficient combos to be difficult because i want to do them better LOL
    "He's the Tony Stark of Captain America." ~Bokkin
  • BDKRXBDKRX A Star That Charges Joined: Posts: 61
    if you go forward sometime ur at the wrong range for the light shield slash to hit twice, and they'll flip out before you can dash up and S again.

I've had the same thing happen to me but it would happen at the time I cancelled SS into Final Justice. Best advice I could give anyone is to try starting the combo with their back to the wall. Amazing how this combo can start with you in the corner and end with them in the corner lol.
    What tag does this get you - i find these less efficient combos to be difficult because i want to do them better LOL

I agree lol. Like why do we have to time a j. H after j.H+down when we can just use j.H+up. -_-;;;
    This nation was founded on one principle above all else: the requirement that we stand up for what we believe, no matter the odds or the consequences. When the mob and the press and the whole world tell you to move, your job is to plant yourself like a tree beside the river of truth, and tell the whole world - "No, you move."
    --Captain America

(Captain America double jump, OTG L Shield Slash and semi-invincible Cartwheel = win)
  • TahldonTahldon Of Unwavering Fealty Joined: Posts: 218
    That combo is so awkward to me. I don't much get the double jump after the j.M. Believe it or not, that's where I'm running into my issue, it's weirdly placed.
    I fight for something greater than myself.
    Seriously what's the tag you get LOL
  • pierrotpierrot Joined: Posts: 4
    my problem with this mission is not being able to hit the final justice after the shield slash :/, they keep flipping out no matter what i do
  • ken123103ken123103 You're just mad because your angry Joined: Posts: 597
    Hey guys I'm gonna record all 10 missions and put commentary on them helping you through. Don't worry help is on the way! lol
    UMvC3: Captain America, Spencer, Hawkeye

www.youtube.com/ken123103 <---- Amazing Captain America Videos, Check it out!

Your signature has been modifed, please read the rules.
    What is the title >=[
  • Doyler01Doyler01 Joined: Posts: 31

Here you go guys. A friend of mine posted this up.
    "Taste the FEEL of Justice"
    But what is the title =[[[
  • Doyler01Doyler01 Joined: Posts: 31
    But what is the title =[[[
    Just got it Gimpy, "Avengers Assemble!" is the title.

You know what has to be done.
    "Taste the FEEL of Justice"
    Guess ill do it then - thanks!
  • Nutrient16Nutrient16 Mayor of the Universe Joined: Posts: 23
    Remember doing this and looking at the damage and realizing that his Magic series done more damage

Quite swag for Cap though
    Team UMVC3 - X/ Y /Dormmamu

https://twitter.com/#!/Nutrient16

Your signature has been modifed, please read the rules.