Hi! We are in the final stages of the SRK forum migration. Soon, we will lock the forums so we can transfer over all the discussion threads. Please expect a downtime of a few days while we implement the migration. Thx for your patience.

Bringing Sexy Back - Nemesis Discussion Thread (Pg.18 and beyond)

Comments

• DukeofFortuneManDukeofFortuneMan I still like Nemesis... Joined: Posts: 1,278
    Sorry, I haven't been paying attention

What's the new hit confirm?
    EDIT: Yeah. What Gil said.
    UMVC3: I know a ton of characters, not all of them great, but for now focusing on Deadpool/Vergil/Shuma, Deadpool/Taskmaster/Hawkeye, and Taskmaster/Vergil/Hawkeye MK9: Freddy Krueger, Stryker, Sektor ; Skullgirls: Cerebella/Filia for life (<3) ; Playstation Allstars: Ratchet ; Injustice: Zombie, Teen Titans

Youtube channel: Derpfighter6
    Add me if you want to play some Marvel, GAU, Skullgirls or PSAS, I'm TiberiusF on PSN
  • insaneleeinsanelee duyw0rk Joined: Posts: 1,007
    team bigboy couldnt win fff tourney at fgtv. sadface!
    [14:38] <@Chang>; pz john
    [14:38] <@Chang>; hes pretty trustworthy

.. .
  • harleywastakenharleywastaken Joined: Posts: 266
    i just played a long set with xxxbrb69 on xbox live; he did a good job mixing up air dashes adapt to my tentacle slam resets. his Dorm/Thor/Hawkeye gave me the most trouble, plus he had some nasty resets of his own with Thor's air command grabs.

i had to share because in the last match i went for a tentacle slam and it looked like Dorm got away, smugly dashing upback as a Dorm will do - unfortunately for him, he was abruptly cut off as the tentacle slam connected with some invisible part of his hitbox and he was dragged downwards into my tentacle, at which point the command grab animation started. it was hilarious to see, like a very slow version of Magneto's attraction pulling him down.
  • MacarrattiMacarratti Joined: Posts: 1,421
    team bigboy couldnt win fff tourney at fgtv. sadface!

Awwww. How far did they get in the tourney?

Who was running it? (was it you?). How well did they (you?) play?
    it was me. lost to fchamp and pr_rog. beat chrisis though and got two perfects in tourney weeeee. dat nem.

.. .
    it was me. lost to fchamp and pr_rog. beat chrisis though and got two perfects in tourney weeeee. dat nem.

WOAH. you did awesome then!

TWO PERFECTS!? in marvel!? in a marvel Tourney!?

dude, tell me you got it on video. I would LOVE to see that!

also, how do you run Team Bigboy? I've recently taken on that team as well, cuz I feel like my fraud doom is detracting too much once he comes on the field. got any advice for someone new to the BigBoys?
    i was also pretty wasted :x

matches should be on the archive for http://www.twitch.tv/fgtvlive whenever its ready. just look for whatever link is fff or fraud free friday last night. im bronson, so yea. i think i went a total of 3-2.

as for advice i dunno. i play super reliabt on drones just watch whatever matches you see and if you want just ask any questions

btw i get completely destroyed by rog and champ so :]

edi http://www.twitch.tv/fgtvlive/b/317906168

1:15:00 starting (also 3:46:00, 4:27:00)

.. .
    i was also pretty wasted :x

matches should be on the archive for http://www.twitch.tv/fgtvlive whenever its ready. just look for whatever link is fff or fraud free friday last night. im bronson, so yea. i think i went a total of 3-2.

as for advice i dunno. i play super reliabt on drones just watch whatever matches you see and if you want just ask any questions

btw i get completely destroyed by rog and champ so :]

edi http://www.twitch.tv/fgtvlive/b/317906168

1:15:00 starting (also 3:46:00, 4:27:00)

watched 'em all

damn son. that was some great Team Bigboy action. great Nemesis, great Hulk, and I'd say great Sentinel but I didn't quite see enough to really get a feel for him XD

love your mixups, especially with the Hulk. I was surprised how rarely people blocked low versus hulk mixups 0_o

and that nemesis reset after the Tentacle slam hit the drones XD that was fucking hilarious!
    my match against rog isnt good to watch but its there. i think watching my match vs fchamp is good though. it shows how i suck! woot

.. .
    Dude, congrats, mang. I'm envious.
    UMVC3: I know a ton of characters, not all of them great, but for now focusing on Deadpool/Vergil/Shuma, Deadpool/Taskmaster/Hawkeye, and Taskmaster/Vergil/Hawkeye MK9: Freddy Krueger, Stryker, Sektor ; Skullgirls: Cerebella/Filia for life (<3) ; Playstation Allstars: Ratchet ; Injustice: Zombie, Teen Titans

Add me if you want to play some Marvel, GAU, Skullgirls or PSAS, I'm TiberiusF on PSN
    why are you envious

.. .
    why are you envious
    In a good way. I wanna rock the competition with Nemesis that well.

I just saw all of the matches. Team bigboy has some fantastic synergy, and some really hard-to-stop command throw setups. Fun stuff.

The perfects were fun. I love watching Nemesis win.

• FuzzykipsFuzzykips @FizzyKups Joined: Posts: 403
    I entered Ranbats for my area today, and got first! Team I play is Nemesis/Frank/Dormammu.

I dunno the exact times, but if you search around you should see four or five of my matches on this video!
    http://www.twitch.tv/teamhazmat/b/318035829
    GT: FizzyKups
    UMvC3: Spencer/Dante/Frank West
    AE: Juri/Guile/Viper
    I entered Ranbats for my area today, and got first! Team I play is Nemesis/Frank/Dormammu.

I dunno the exact times, but if you search around you should see four or five of my matches on this video!

I'll have to watch this after work today!
  • willselesswillseless Joined: Posts: 2,999
    So, about all the "big boy" talk, do you guys think that the only team big that works nicely with Nemmy on it, is (Nemmy/Hulk)/Sent?
    I tried Haggar/Nemmy/Sent, but it didn't felt great.

EDIT: forgot to tell i'm new here.
    About me: I main Nemmy since he was leaked, my team is Nemmy/Sent/Doom, I found out tentacle loop by myself (even made contact with OnlyWingedAngel about that), I'm from Brazil, so my apologies for any grammatical mistake, I suck at marvel because there's two marvel players where I live and I'm 90 miles away from São Paulo, and my net is shit, but I really want to represent the undead tank here in Brazil.
  • Colonel-GilgameshColonel-Gilgamesh Factual Joined: Posts: 9,925
    So, about all the "big boy" talk, do you guys think that the only team big that works nicely with Nemmy on it, is (Nemmy/Hulk)/Sent?

About me: I main Nemmy since he was leaked, my team is Nemmy/Sent/Doom, I found out tentacle loop by myself (even made contact with OnlyWingedAngel about that), I'm from Brazil, so my apologies for any grammatical mistake, I suck at marvel because there's two marvel players where I live and I'm 90 miles away from São Paulo, and my net is shit, but I really want to represent the undead tank here in Brazil.

Team BigBoy almost NEEDS to be Hulk+Nemesis+Sentinel in some order. Haggar's nice and all, but his relaunches off the other's assists are kinda meh from what I understand. Plus, the amount of synergy that Hulk and Nemesis have together is HUUUUUUGE. It's like if Hulk and Nemesis had a lovechild that they fed steroids everyday while stretching him. That is how big the synergy between them is. Add in some similarly significant synergy with Sentinel and you have some good cooperation going on there.

Shoutouts to you for holding up Marvel where you are

15pt Achievement opportunity: Spot the reference in the post!
    NNID: a2handedmonk
    i did ok, didnt rock the competition :b

team bigboy is really fun to play. nem helps hulk in a lot of ways.

.. .

The only other BigBoy I can see working on "Team BigBoy" would be Thor. My gut tells me he should replace Sentinel, as other have said that Nem/Hulk has some nice synergy, and since thor has a good beam assist, he's just be filling the "projectile assist" slot that Sentinel had. Upside is, Thor has more health than Sent, so the whole team is now a "haha, just TRY to TOD us bitch" team, and you can make mistakes with Thor assist calls, whereas any mistakes when calling Sent= dead sent. He's also good on point and has good mobility, as well as a nice set of hypers, command grab setups, and even a zoning game. Treat him like a faster, slightly less hard hitting, but more-tank like Sentinel. I'm not sure how well his overall synergy is though. any Thor mains/subs here?

as for Haggar, he would only work on point, and MAYBE in second slot. for anchor, hell no, he's as bad as nemesis/ Hulk, if not worse since he has NO ranged options. His synergy isnt as strong with either Nemesis, Sent or Hulk, as those 3 have with each other.

seriously, Team bigboy is a team with 3 way synergy. losing 1 character still leaves you with a Duo with nice synergy.

and Willseless, welcome to the Nemesis subforum! hope you enjoy your stay. also, what a coincidence, you use the same Team I do (or used to until Team BigBoy entered my life). What doom assist do you use? also, you might be interested in some nice Drone relaunch technology I invented if you're interested (or anyone else for that matter)
    The only other BigBoy I can see working on "Team BigBoy" would be Thor. My gut tells me he should replace Sentinel, as other have said that Nem/Hulk has some nice synergy, and since thor has a good beam assist, he's just be filling the "projectile assist" slot that Sentinel had. Upside is, Thor has more health than Sent, so the whole team is now a "haha, just TRY to TOD us bitch" team, and you can make mistakes with Thor assist calls, whereas any mistakes when calling Sent= dead sent. He's also good on point and has good mobility, as well as a nice set of hypers, command grab setups, and even a zoning game. Treat him like a faster, slightly less hard hitting, but more-tank like Sentinel. I'm not sure how well his overall synergy is though. any Thor mains/subs here?

as for Haggar, he would only work on point, and MAYBE in second slot. for anchor, hell no, he's as bad as nemesis/ Hulk, if not worse since he has NO ranged options. His synergy isnt as strong with either Nemesis, Sent or Hulk, as those 3 have with each other.

seriously, Team bigboy is a team with 3 way synergy. losing 1 character still leaves you with a Duo with nice synergy.

and Willseless, welcome to the Nemesis subforum! hope you enjoy your stay. also, what a coincidence, you use the same Team I do (or used to until Team BigBoy entered my life). What doom assist do you use? also, you might be interested in some nice Drone relaunch technology I invented if you're interested (or anyone else for that matter)

Haggar assist on Team Big Boy isn't that good anyways. Each of the big boys have great defense. Armor, Angles, or Sentinel Force H. I can see some really fun options for DHCing into Thor command grab with BHR or a dropped BWA. Thor Beam Assist takes forever, so people mostly use OTG smash, which Nemesis probably can't make use of. But the DHCs from Nemesis to Thor are pretty good, so there's something there.
    super off topic (not even applicable to nemesis, but I wanted to say it), but I just thought of something... you know what might be the DUMBEST DHC that might actually work?

Thor Grab hyper, wiff into an AA grab hyper, a la Frank west or She Hulk. you can DHC a throw hyper wiff right?

just a random thought
  • DazedDazed Two Frame Kill Joined: Posts: 597
    super off topic (not even applicable to nemesis, but I wanted to say it), but I just thought of something... you know what might be the DUMBEST DHC that might actually work?

Thor Grab hyper, wiff into an AA grab hyper, a la Frank west or She Hulk. you can DHC a throw hyper wiff right?

just a random thought

Abegen already pretty much runs these kinds of dhc.
    GT: Paralyzed Fist PSN: Togamera
    YT
    Abegen already pretty much runs these kinds of dhc.
    really? what team(s)?
  • willselesswillseless Joined: Posts: 2,999
    Macaratti, you're talking about launcher+drones? If you do (on the corner) rocket launcher>I ain't even mad, it will do more damage than relaunch>BWA, but the timing sucks.
    So I was just fighting this team consisting of Chun/Morrigan/Phoenix with my Firebrand/Akuma/Doom team, and I wasn't doing so hot. The Chun was using Lightning Leg at length, but in an intelligent manner, the Morrigan was being spammed for meter, and Phoenix was soon tagged in with 5 bars. Meanwhile, this bizarre Chun and chip from Morrigan had reduced me to only X-Factor LVL3 Akuma. I chipped out Chun and landed a few hits on Morrigan to kill. So Phoenix entered the picture. I gambled and jumped up to not hit her, hoping to bait Phoenix Rage. Sadly, she didn't bite and I was put into blockstun. After blocking, I waited for the inevitable teleport. And I input Raging Demon, which caught her on the teleport. Why is this worth retelling? Because I got Demon to auto-correct. It was the most amazing thing I've ever seen. In order to get this move to autocorrect, a move that requires a -> input, I had to have buffered the move facing toward Phoenix, then Phoenix teleports before I press the next two buttons. Was sooooooo cooooooool.

Oh, and also this

20380082.jpg
  • DazedDazed Two Frame Kill Joined: Posts: 597
    really? what team(s)?

Tron/Thor/SHulk

(and yes, I've seen him squander three bars on an anti-air super)
    GT: Paralyzed Fist PSN: Togamera
    YT
    i like you guys using the team bigboy name. <3

nem/hulk/thor sounds not so good as you dont really have a character that can anchor (xfc3) for you. sentinel is an underrated anchor. no matter how many people shit on sentinel , he makes random comebacks all the time.

also drones > thor projectile assist

drones have a way of just doing a lot of things it shouldnt be doing. you can use the gap between the 2nd and 3rd to do random ghetto jump crossups

.. .
    Macaratti, you're talking about launcher+drones? If you do (on the corner) rocket launcher>I ain't even mad, it will do more damage than relaunch>BWA, but the timing sucks.

it's launcher+drones, but different than what you describe, I think that's some different tech.

basically, I've gotten myself into the habit of calling drones whenever I use s.S. the drones will catch them after an air series (even in the corner, although the timing is slightly tighter). It increases his damage by anywhere between 50K to 150k across the board, and makes empty s.S's ALOT scarier for the opponent to get hit by, especially since the drones can set up for a clothesline reset post-launch, or if you already used a wallbounce, the drones work as a reset-maker as well.

ANYWHERE BNB

1. j.:h:, :m::h:, :qcf::l:xx dash xx :h:, :dp::m: :s:(CALL DRONES AT THE SAME TIME), j.:m:j.:m:j.:h:j.:s: xx land (opponent will hit drones. ideally, will hit all 3, but only 2 can still work), j.:h:j.:s:, BWA- 799K
    if in the corner, omit the j.:h: when the drones catches then, you will only have time for a j.:s: before they tech out. Does 792k in the corner. for Team BigBoy, if Hulk has Gamma-Wave assist, you can easily push this over 800K. calling it right before BWA nets approx. 815k, but for those with good execution, and if your positioning is less than 1/2 stage away, you can call Gamma wave assist RIGHT AFTER THE j.:h:j.:s: post-drones (the timing is, 1-2-3). Gamma wave will OTG, and you can use RL Slam H into BWA and does around 830K.

Nemesis's best solo, 1 meter, works anywhere bnb does 773K tops without Sentinel/Hulk, and requires a RL slam M early in the combo, making it a sub-par hit-confirm. The Sent-relaunch also does more damage pre-hyper (668K) making it better for meterless kills.

POST-TENTACLE SLAM

2. (Tentacle-slam), cr.:m:, s.:h:, :qcf::l:xx dash xx :h:,:s:(CALL DRONES AT THE SAME TIME) j.:m:j.:m:j.:h:j.:s: xx land (opponent will hit drones. ideally, will hit all 3, but only 2 can still work), j.:s:, BWA- 665k
    it also has a variant with the clothesline POST-LAUNCH, which can be trickier to use, but give nemesis access to the clothesline reset after more damage has been done, allowing more TODs.
    3. (Tentacle-slam):s:(CALL DRONES AT THE SAME TIME) j.:m:j.:m:j.:h:j.:s: xx land (opponent will hit drones. ideally, will hit all 3, but only 2 can still work), :qcf::l:xx dash xx :s: j.:m:j.:m:j.:h:j.:s: BWA- 661k (467k if you decide to go for the clothesline reset)
    timing on the clothesline post-launch can be tricky, so go for the previous combo if you can kill w/o a reset

Nemesis's best damage without Sentinel is 637k, and he doesn't have good of a damage/reset ratio compared to these combos.

RAW LAUNCHER
    4. :s:(CALL DRONES AT THE SAME TIME) (j.:m:j.:m:j.:h:)} Delay these as much as you can, if done properly, it will hit the drones (adding the j.S takes too long, and messes up the drone timing)xx landxx :qcf::l:xx dash xx :dp::m:, :s:, j.:m:j.:m:j.:h: j.:s: xxlandxx BWA- 728k
    yes, off a bare launcher, that does damage comparable to Nemesis's standard BnBs, comfortably breaking the 700K range. without Sentinel, the best Nemesis can do is 617K off an empty lawn-chair. This is great for Nemesis's footsies, since s.S has a great hitbox and godlike range. as with his regular BnB, he can tack on Hulk assist near the corner to add a little extra damage, pushing it to 734K in the corner. not too shabby eh?

so yeah, that's the power of the Drones-Relaunch.

thoughts?
    i like you guys using the team bigboy name. <3

nem/hulk/thor sounds not so good as you dont really have a character that can anchor (xfc3) for you. sentinel is an underrated anchor. no matter how many people shit on sentinel , he makes random comebacks all the time.

also drones > thor projectile assist

drones have a way of just doing a lot of things it shouldnt be doing. you can use the gap between the 2nd and 3rd to do random ghetto jump crossups

Yeah, drones win when it comes to assists, especially for command grabbers. My thoughts are anyone but Sent could be replaced on team bigboy, but I'm thinking, despite all the established synergy, Thor would best replace Hulk. Having just tried out random Thor approaches and grab setups against a few friends, WOW, Thor + Drones destroys everything. You've got a nice DHC from Nemesis into Mighty Tornado/Hurricane/Whatever, and you can probly find a nice time to fool someone making a nemesis hyper safe with a command throw hyper. The mighty smash assist might even have some undiscovered tech with Nem waiting, otherwise you've got a beam assist. I prefer Hulk, but that sounds like the most fun spot for Thor.

so yeah, that's the power of the Drones-Relaunch.
    thoughts?

I like them. I don't run Nem with drones, but people give me more and more of a reason to. I like the long clothesline reset after a tentacle slam, and there's probably more than a few variants that don't come after a command throw, because usually Nem just needs a single reset (looking at that list again, I already see a few). Fun stuff.

@macarratti ill definitely try those drone combos out when i have a chance. i think with the slight damage increase i can break 1mil with hulk dhc instead of being at that 990k ish mark. is it harder in corner or easier? the anywhere bnb

.. .
    @macarratti ill definitely try those drone combos out when i have a chance. i think with the slight damage increase i can break 1mil with hulk dhc instead of being at that 990k ish mark. is it harder in corner or easier? the anywhere bnb

I'd say it's easier to do midscreen, but the difficulty gap is slim.

The difference between "midscreen" and "corner" is that midscreen will hit 2 or 3 drones (therefore allowing both j.H and j.S to hit, since a drone will hit between the two. wait too long between the two, and they'll tech, since the HSD gets pretty high) while the corner usually hits 1. Both allow enough time to act, but the midscreen has more of a "spectrum" of success and failure (usually it will land fine, but there occasional hiccups, where you need to skip straight to j.S, or the drones are off and tech early. it's rare though once you get the timing down) while the corner is either A. you got it or B. you didnt. that's why I see corner as slightly harder.

but like i said, the difference is actually pretty small, and those hiccups are not very common once you've fiddled with the combo for a while.

also, general tip, for calling the sent assist, dont press launcher and then press assist really quick, just press both buttons at once. less timing/fingerwork to worry about, and it will clean up your muscle memory for the drone relaunches.

I found quite a few of them. Damn, I really like how your team moves around. It seems like whatever order you're in, whoever's first has excellent support. I especially liked the Dormy crossup with frank assist, and the combo you did instead of the DR relaunch, you went into heavy then clothesline, I believe, and went for a reset against Hulk. Curious, if you put a launcher in there instead of a reset, would they drop out of a MMHS in the air? because if not, that sounds like a fun nearly corner-to-corner.

maaaaaaan, I have come to the conclusion that I do NOT know how to deal with fights against teams rocking Hidden missile assist

That assist just fucks me up, no matter who I use
    I found quite a few of them. Damn, I really like how your team moves around. It seems like whatever order you're in, whoever's first has excellent support. I especially liked the Dormy crossup with frank assist, and the combo you did instead of the DR relaunch, you went into heavy then clothesline, I believe, and went for a reset against Hulk. Curious, if you put a launcher in there instead of a reset, would they drop out of a MMHS in the air? because if not, that sounds like a fun nearly corner-to-corner.

Trying it just now because I happened to be in Training Mode, doing a Launcher -> Air Series -> Deadly Reach -> H -> Clocket L -> relaunch -> MMHS works. I think I went for the reset because Hulk has a LOT of health, though. :c
    Thanks for the compliments though! I've been playing this team a lot, so I've had a lot of time to figure out the synergy between each order and each pairing and such. The order I have the most trouble with is Dorm/Nemmy/Frank though, only because Chaotic Flame full screen makes me have to time BWA really specifically in order to connect.
    Trying it just now because I happened to be in Training Mode, doing a Launcher -> Air Series -> Deadly Reach -> H -> Clocket L -> relaunch -> MMHS works. I think I went for the reset because Hulk has a LOT of health, though. :c
    Thanks for the compliments though! I've been playing this team a lot, so I've had a lot of time to figure out the synergy between each order and each pairing and such. The order I have the most trouble with is Dorm/Nemmy/Frank though, only because Chaotic Flame full screen makes me have to time BWA really specifically in order to connect.

Sweet. I'mma check right now if that combo works from more than a raw launcher. Why I ask is that if I land someone in the corner, I can actually reset from there by jumping back and calling the X-23 assist, having her hit them up into an angled DR, then reset into pain. A modified DR reset, because her otg pickup has a lot of different properties than Wesker's. Thing is I'm only comfortable doing the reset in the corner, because it's quite finicky. I sometimes do a neutral jump instead of a backwards jump depending on my positioning or my hitstun. It's all new tech for me, but it seems to catch forward and backward techs on all but tiny characters (where things get wonky), and on large characters (Haggar or higher) it gets all techs, if I time it right. So, if I have something that pushes to the corner reliably, AWESOME. And I'll check to see if the hitstun allows for the reset, and what my timing's gotta be. And from a grab in the corner I have a different setup for the same reset, and that might make Nem using meter a thing of the past, which is nice for X-23's level 3.

I was planning on checking this earlier today, but I got distracted trying to remake my Haggar team (Haggar, Ryu/Skrull, Chris/Cap/Strange is my current incarnation. I'm so indecisive.)

And I thought you seemed pretty comfortable with Dormy in front. The crossup with the cart made the teleport way safer than it normally is. I normally approach by other ways exactly for that reason. Also, can Nem's rocket bring incoming to the ground for a quick tri-dash? I recently decided to make tech for my bro's team (X-23, Dorm, Wesker), and aside from a really fun 800k-ish X-23 combo, the notable thing I found is that crescent scythe on incoming forces them to the ground just in time for tri-dashes which kind-of make blocking obsolete. Wondering if a well-timed launcher can make it a bitch to up-back as well.

To be perfectly honest, I'm not used to using Nemesis with an OTG assist at all, so I don't really know anything about the resets involving. As seen in the tournament matches any resets I happen to do mostly come off of Wall/Ground Bounces, just because I'm more comfortable with the spacing that way and it gives more time to confirm where the opponent is jumping. But the plan with X-23 sounds pretty solid. Though if you could report details about the combo working off of more than raw launcher, it would be very cool. I always mean to check but I forget, and then I randomly drop combos in the middle of an air series. :/

As for rockets and Tri-dashing, I think the Rocket Launcher will float the enemy for a bit, but I'm not 100% sure on that. On incoming characters I personally go for the Assist -> Teleport thing. A plus side of this is that as soon as the enemy lands you can go for the throw and some really good damage.

This brings up another thing, though - I think I've seen it posted before, but has anyone realized the stuff you can do on incoming characters with an assist and Tentacle Slam L? Something I've been playing around with is with Nemesis on point, as a character is coming in call Dark Hole assist. It holds them in the air for a bit, and as soon as the attack ends use Tentacle Slam L. If you time it right the opponent will land, negating all of their blockstun, and landing right into the command grab. I've heard somewhere that jumping takes 3 frames, so if you are somehow godlike at timing frames, you could theoretically time it so that the first 4 frames of Tentacle Slam L are happening during the opponent's drop. I've personally been trying to find a really strong way to abuse the whole Jump = 3 frames thing with Nemesis, but it's pretty hard. ._.
  • motion51motion51 Joined: Posts: 387
    3. (Tentacle-slam):s:(CALL DRONES AT THE SAME TIME) j.:m:j.:m:j.:h:j.:s: xx land (opponent will hit drones. ideally, will hit all 3, but only 2 can still work), :qcf::l:xx dash xx :s: j.:m:j.:m:j.:h:j.:s: BWA- 661k

in the corner with sentinel you can do...

:hcb::atk:, :h::s: w/ (sentinel assist a,) j.:h:, j.:qcf::s:, j.:qcf::s:, :qcf::l:, :h::s:, j.:h:, j.:s:, :qcf::atk::atk: for 746,600 damage for one hyper or 954,100 damage with a DHC into sentinels :qcf::atk::atk: (plasma storm,) fully mashed.
    I've heard somewhere that jumping takes 3 frames

both jumping and super jumping have three pre-jump frames, both become airborne on the fourth frame.

EDIT - for those that care...nemesis has the option to land either standing or crouching :h: after a command grab, this allows for much better damage scaling at the small cost of slightly less meter gain.
    in the corner with sentinel you can do...

:hcb::atk:, :h::s: w/ (sentinel assist a,) j.:h:, j.:qcf::s:, j.:qcf::s:, :qcf::l:, :h::s:, j.:h:, j.:s:, :qcf::atk::atk: for 746,600 damage for one hyper or 954,100 damage with a DHC into sentinels :qcf::atk::atk: (plasma storm,) fully mashed.

I for the life of me cannot recreate this combo in the lab

I can do it if there second j.:qcf::s: is omitted (no idea how that fucker goes in there), but the damage doesnt go past 714K :/ so obviously I'm missing something. that 746K off a command throw sounds sexy, so I want to be able to do that!
  • Swell As HellSwell As Hell Talk of the Town Joined: Posts: 50
    Not certain if this is the right thread for it, but any thoughts on how to deal with Spider-Man rush down? I played someone at a local event last night and got blown the hell up. Webzips and mix ups all day and WUGH

I roll with Nem/Deadpool (OTG)/Doom (Beam)
    SSF4 AE - Cody'n'Gief
    UMvC3 - Nemesis/Deadpool/Doom and Dorm/Akuma/Hawkeye
    KoF XIII - Leona/Terry/Athena
    I for the life of me cannot recreate this combo in the lab

I can do it if there second j.:qcf::s: is omitted (no idea how that fucker goes in there), but the damage doesnt go past 714K :/ so obviously I'm missing something. that 746K off a command throw sounds sexy, so I want to be able to do that!

you do the second j.:s: as youre falling back down to your opponent...it hits then the very last drone should hit when you land with just enough time to do the :qcf::l:.