Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 2.0 - Storm 4 Is Out! (PS4/Xbox One)

Comments

• SenjuGkageSenjuGkage Joined: Posts: 7
    Just saw the gameplay vid of Asuma vs. Chouji.

Please tell me those Shinobi Alliance vests are situational and not standard for the characters.

They usually keep the costumes from previous games as options, so I would assume that those will be optional as well.
    SenjuGkage Back At it Again
  • StriderAaron360StriderAaron360 Insanity = Superpower Joined: Posts: 233
    You guys think Madara will be in this game?
    UMVC3 Teams: (Rocket Raccoon, Strider Hiryu, Doctor Doom), (She-Hulk, Doctor Doom, Lei-Lei)
    Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/SuperAaron360/videos?view=pl
    XBL GT: Aaron of Konoha
    DeviantArt: Super-Aaron-360
  • Phantom AngelPhantom Angel The Divine One™ Joined: Posts: 27,211

Nah... I don't think it'll go that far into the war. It follows the anime's progression primarily.
    "Old enough to know better, Young enough to not give a fuck"

R.I.P. YusukeUrameshi aka Yusuke_The_Detective
  • ShintarruShintarru Not your Average Joe Joined: Posts: 552

I could see him as a secret unlock but im not sure how far the story goes.
    Time is money, money is power, power corrupts eventually.
    Nah... I don't think it'll go that far into the war. It follows the anime's progression primarily.

While true, Namco and CC2 both said that it'll have something for fans who follow the manga, so you never know. If they are going to do it, look for it around mid to late January for an annoucement. At the very least, we'll have all nine jinchuuriki with their awakenings being bijuu mode.

They still haven't even formally announced Rinnegan Tobi though he was briefly seen in an early trailer. Plus they still have to announce Edo Nagato and Itachi. A new trailer is set to release Tuesday. I'll have it posted on my Youtube channel.
  • Will_DieselWill_Diesel Noble Savage of the inner city's darkest quarters. Joined: Posts: 1,186
    There were some reports that stated this game will cover the entire war arc. I don't remember if was on SaiyanIsland or the officiL website but Madara should most definitely be in the mix.

Yea the games follow the anime primarily but nothing that can't be improvised such as the VA and jutsu.
    Liberalism is a mental disease.
    Here's the latest Naruto Storm 3 trailer!
  • BigDeweyBigDewey Joined: Posts: 1,978
    Yes! Hell Yes! :wow:

Killer Bee with Samehada! All the Jinchuuriki showing off their best moves!

It's gonna be one fun ass game to play.
    This game looks beyond sick. I'm glad they brought the Open-World Roaming back, as well as the giant boss battles. It looks like they're getting into a good portion of the war but, it looks like they're going to stop at the point Naruto joins, or close it.

• Will_DieselWill_Diesel Noble Savage of the inner city's darkest quarters. Joined: Posts: 1,186
    Dat back to belly suplex!!!!

Couldn't see if the game went for autheticity and gave The Raikage just one arm.
    Dat back to belly suplex!!!!

Couldn't see if the game went for autheticity and gave The Raikage just one arm.
    Raikage still has both arms in the game. That 5tails Han with that Santoryu ultimate jutsu is a boss!
    I was looking for that in Generations but, he still had both. I don't why, though.. He lost it during the fight with Sasuke at the Summit, which was well before the war.

I'm sure the Raikage still having both arms is a part of some Japanese sensibility where it's inappropriate to have a handicapable character in a game.

You know, similar to how Future Gohan in DBZ games always had both arms.
    I'm sure the Raikage still having both arms is a part of some Japanese sensibility where it's inappropriate to have a handicapable character in a game.

You know, similar to how Future Gohan in DBZ games always had both arms.

No, he didn't... I'm sure he had one arm in Shin Budokai 2.. or one of them.

Edit: It was DBZ: Sagas where he was playable with one arm

85 screenshots I made of the Naruto Storm 3 trailer 4 since a lot happened pretty fast. Didnt even see how samehada had his tongue out with Bee lol
    No, he didn't... I'm sure he had one arm in Shin Budokai 2.. or one of them.

Edit: It was DBZ: Sagas where he was playable with one arm
    But you do know that DBZ Sagas was made by an American developer, right? :rolleyes:
    But you do know that DBZ Sagas was made by an American developer, right? :rolleyes:

I guess that does make a difference...

Subbed version of the trailer:

• zeechzeech Dismember Joined: Posts: 578
    NUNS games always make me sad. The generous buffer and slow animations make it ideal for rollback netcode. It would pretty much be indistinguishable from offline if it had decent netcode (rollback or not). But sadly they never bother to put in anything but loljapan-level netcode.
  • The MartianThe Martian We Out Here. Joined: Posts: 12,174
    Here's all the changes for Storm 3 at this point:

And here are the scans for the newest playable characters.
    Added to the op. Thanks! :tup:
    Here's the latest Naruto Storm 3 trailer!
    I'm going to play this game until it fucking breaks.
    "Every moment gives us a chance to become more than what we are."

Tumblr (NSFW)
    PSN: Shadaloo_Martian
  • SaitsuSaitsu Tranquilo...ASSENAYO! Joined: Posts: 34,555

Let this be the last time that abomination they for some reason called a game is ever mentioned by the populace again.
    PSN: Saitsuofleaves SF5 Tag: Saitsu  Baby Steps to Giant Strides
    FC: 0490-4604-8179 
    Street Fighter 5: Vega
  • SaitsuSaitsu Tranquilo...ASSENAYO! Joined: Posts: 34,555

Let this be the last time that abomination they for some reason called a game is ever mentioned by the populace again.
    PSN: Saitsuofleaves SF5 Tag: Saitsu  Baby Steps to Giant Strides
    FC: 0490-4604-8179 
    Street Fighter 5: Vega
    Ok can someone spar with me in Generations? I'm about to pop a blood vessel over this game.

Tumblr (NSFW)
    New Gameplay Footage

The demo is aiight. Nothing mind blowing, and Generations pretty much spoiled the Minato vs. Masked Man fight.

The biggest complaint is the alleged inclusion of The PTS characters Sakura, Sasuke, Naruto, Gaara, Neji, Lee and Kimimaro. There may or may not be a mode in which you can replay the Sasuke Retrieval Arc but people are losing their shit because CC2 stated they wouldn't have any of the PTS characters return.

It's funny actually. 

• blazeu25blazeu25 blaze it up Joined: Posts: 2,054
    all i have to say is original madara and the 1st hokage better be playable.the reason i didt buy generations bc madara wasnt playable :( just in anime scenes 
  • shin neferioshin neferio BEHOLD! Joined: Posts: 810
    how many players can play this at once?
    5th King of Tetris
    blazeu25 said:
    all i have to say is original madara and the 1st hokage better be playable.the reason i didt buy generations bc madara wasnt playable :( just in anime scenes 

Both are rumored to be in and fully playable.
    how many players can play this at once?
    2?
    madara confirmed! going to buy this ASAP

more madara :D

• IchipooIchipoo Not in front of the mirror, it's embarrassing <3 Joined: Posts: 2,532
    So apparently there's a new mechanic that's universal to everybody in the new game which is called a Coordinated Attack which have your support(s) create setups into whatever you want, ougis included, if assuming that the attack initiating it which is executed by your main character connects. While it doesn't really affect balance since everybody can do it, at the very least, every character, especially those who have a slow combo starter, hard to connect ougi, strings that don't really set up anything, etc. has the opportunity to inflict a large amounts of damage at once.

*insert generic shiny, glowy, and heavily photoshopped animu sig here*
    https://twitter.com/lchipoo
    Who's getting this on day one?

If so ya'll should add me. I need more Naruto buddies. 

Tumblr (NSFW)
    Madara ain't got shit on Minato.. I'm gonna enjoy beating his zombie ass lol

Who's getting this on day one?

If so ya'll should add me. I need more Naruto buddies. 
    I'm not sure about day 1(posted why in the Manga Thread), but I'll add you.

IX Phantom IV (XBL)

Anybody else that's picking this up can add me as well.

??

Not sure of what I saw in a gameplay video but it seems like one or both support characters can be K.O. for the remainder of the match. Also Madara's English VA sounds off. It may be due to the story not revealing who Tobi really is.

Anyway I will pick this up but it's complete bullshit that the E/T Kages are NPC.

??

Not sure of what I saw in a gameplay video but it seems like one or both support characters can be K.O. for the remainder of the match. Also Madara's English VA sounds off. It may be due to the story not revealing who Tobi really is.

Anyway I will pick this up but it's complete bullshit that the E/T Kages are NPC.

-Supports can now be K.O'd, yes. (thank god)

-....are you not caught up in the mangas...?

-The Edo Tensei Kages ARE actually playable. 

Tumblr (NSFW)
    @Will_Diesel

So, I guess the Edo Kages actually aren't playable, like you said. The Seven Sordsmen aren't either. What the fuck?

That being said, all of you should go and take like 2 minutes to sign this petition. It has about 16,000 supporters so far. 

Tumblr (NSFW)
  • DallasDallas Joined: Posts: 20
    Hi I want to start hosting tournaments for this game in Arizona most likely at gaming zone, however I need to take role on how many people would actually be willing to attend these tournaments who would play this game for money? If I can get at least 10 or 15 people I will get started on this.
    Ha, I live in Colorado. Otherwise I'd be all for it.

Tumblr (NSFW)
  • ChomPChomP Joined: Posts: 113
    Kankuro uses his scorpion puppet in this game?
  • HecatomHecatom Aka Black Gorilla (・Д・)ノ Joined: Posts: 23,033
    Anyone knows if this game will be released on the PSN?
    ( •_•) IT'S NOT RAPE,
    ( •_•)>⌐■-■
    IT'S SURPRISE SEX! (⌐■_■)
    YEAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!
    "Orgasm is a simile for the emotional epiphany a woman has when the shame of penetration is eclipsed by the inherent virtue of servicing a man." ~ Kromo.
    ( •_•)
    ( ಠ_ಠ)
    ( ಥ_ಥ)