Super Smash Bros. General - Patience and Spacing....or Whine and Moan

Comments

• SonichumanSonichuman You're too sloooww!! Joined: Posts: 19,283
    edited June 2013
    I dunno how I feel about the title SH.

I feel like wii fit trainer is gonna have the roster in "Downward facing dog"

If you guys come up with a better title then share it. I may use it. I made that title at the time of being disappointed with Wii Fit Trainer's announcement but now I'm ok with it. Just wasn't cool with the way how they handled the announcement.

Edit:...heh...probably could do a title based off the Villager.
    High Enough

If you haven't seen this before you may have questions...

• Smashbro29Smashbro29 Waiting for the new Framemeister... Joined: Posts: 7,199
    Wii Fit Lady is hilarious, Mega Man is AMAZING, Snake probably won't come back ever, Samus's look and official picture are.... well sucky compared to her past appearances.

Bring on Sonic!
  • Tekno VirusTekno Virus small man big strength Joined: Posts: 8,778
    Ah dang it, looks like I have to buy a WiiU too...

Mayn, if I was in Smash I'd Mario and I'd give WiiFit Girl a 1Up with my mushroom tip and let her bounce on my Yoshi... NAAAM SAAAYYAAAN!!>????
    The Gates of Creation are manifold. I vow to enter them all.
    Dellusions are inexhaustible.
    I vow to end them all.
    Sentient beings are numberless.
    I vow to save them all.

The Kree Way is SUPREME.
    IIRC didn't Sakurai say in the direct that each day of the week he's going to be posting a picture from his desk? I'm watching the vid again to make sure. Yeah...He's going to be posting a picture 5 days a week on miiverse. Oh man...he's gonna troll the hell out of us.
    High Enough

• NekoMicNekoMic Neko Punch! Joined: Posts: 386
    Is there any way to use a gamecube controller on Wii-U?
    Also wheres my Luigi
    No you can't use a GC controller on Wii U. I'd suggest getting aquainted with a Wii U pro controller. Either that or the classic controller pro.
    High Enough

• krazykone123krazykone123 4D Joined: Posts: 2,849
    Time for some wishlists.

HERE COMES A NEW CHALLENGER!!!
    Crono.jpg
    Sin_and_Punishment_Successor_of_the_Earth_%28JP%29.jpg
    th?id=H.4633699537913711&pid=15.1
    Goombella2.jpg
    main.png
    bayonetta-700x737.jpg
    fire-emblem-awakening-chrom.png

Work that magic Nintendo!
  • NekoMicNekoMic Neko Punch! Joined: Posts: 386
    Sonichuman wrote: »
    No you can't use a GC controller on Wii U. I'd suggest getting aquainted with a Wii U pro controller. Either that or the classic controller pro.
    It looks like you can as long as this game has classic controller support.

• LordWilliam1234LordWilliam1234 Lab Cat Joined: Posts: 22,447
    SmokeMaxX wrote: »
    Gameplay vid

Still looks a bit floaty, but on the flipside I didn't see any tripping and looks like there's more hitstun overall.

Looking forward to more vids. :D
    PSN/Steam/NNID/CFN: LordWilliam1234
    SFV: Ed, Zeku | Smash 4: Toon Link Blazblue: Kokonoe
    Smash 4 Frame Data
    SFV Frame Data
    SFV Combo Tier List (Season 2.1)
    NekoMic wrote: »

I stand corrected....
    High Enough

• Negative-Zer0Negative-Zer0 Joined: Posts: 9,704
    Megaman a zoning character in smash.

banned

sorry no stalling.

Anyway any news on tripping. Is Sakurai out of touch and wants to add it again? We will see.
    “I was trying to take the easy way out by running away from everything. No matter the pain, I will keep living. So when I die, I'll feel I did the best I could.” - Koala
  • Tien GoukiTien Gouki Captain Jack Joined: Posts: 3,903 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    I can't wait for Wii Fit Girl to be banned because of bitchy smash fans.....................

• Combo_KnightCombo_Knight DashUppah, Muhfuqqah! Joined: Posts: 5,313
    edited June 2013
    NekoMic wrote: »

I stand corrected....

Breathe of fresh air. already considering purchase.
    ---
  • InfernomanInfernoman Bro as Hell Joined: Posts: 9,629
    I dunno how I feel about the title SH.

I feel like wii fit trainer is gonna have the roster in "Downward facing dog"

If you guys come up with a better title then share it. I may use it. I made that title at the time of being disappointed with Wii Fit Trainer's announcement but now I'm ok with it. Just wasn't cool with the way how they handled the announcement.

Edit:...heh...probably could do a title based off the Villager.

I vote to call it Super Smash Bros: smackdown, that or super DUPER smash bros.
    Who else in a movie wrestled an evil lesbian and by forcefully kissing her, turned her not only heterosexual but good as well? Exactly. That, my friend, is the power of Sean motherfucking Connery - Valaris
    Lyn is on my Wishlist as well.
    High Enough

• BiousBious Seasons Greetings Joined: Posts: 11,749
    edited June 2013
    Speaking of FE...

200px-FE4Ayra.jpg

300px-Ayra.jpg

Please her Sakurai.
    ░░░░░░░░░░▄▄█▀▀▄░░░░
    ░░░░░░░░▄█████▄▄█▄░░░░
    ░░░░░▄▄▄▀██████▄▄██░░░░
    ░░▄██░░█░█▀░░▄▄▀█░█░░░▄▄▄▄
    ▄█████░░██░░░▀▀░▀░█▀▀██▀▀▀█▀▄
    █████░█░░▀█░▀▀▀▀▄▀░░░███████▀
    ░▀▀█▄░██▄▄░▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀▀▀
    ░▄████████▀▀▀▄▀░░░░
    ██████░▀▀█▄░░░█▄░░░░
    ░▀▀▀▀█▄▄▀░██████▄░░░░
    ░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░
    Preppy wrote: »
    Panda Express is an Asian plot to destroy your bowels. Winners Just Say No.
    ^ Is she from an FE that never made it over here?
    High Enough

• Red Rick DiasRed Rick Dias The republica-- I mean, Titans, must be stopped! Joined: Posts: 3,337
    Yeah, that looks to be around Fire Emblem 3-5ish based on the art style. We didn't get those, alas.
    ^ Is she from an FE that never made it over here?

Yep. Look up Fire Emblem Holy War. It's for SNES and probably considered the best in the series.
    She's one of the most popular character from it.
    ░░░░░░░░░░▄▄█▀▀▄░░░░
    ░░░░░░░░▄█████▄▄█▄░░░░
    ░░░░░▄▄▄▀██████▄▄██░░░░
    ░▄████████▀▀▀▄▀░░░░
    ██████░▀▀█▄░░░█▄░░░░
    ░▀▀▀▀█▄▄▀░██████▄░░░░
    ░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░
    Nintendo could easily remedy that if they really wanted too. If they wanted to introduce a character from one of the games of FE that the West never got, then they could release the game on VC translated.
    High Enough

Nintendo could easily remedy that if they really wanted too. If they wanted to introduce a character from one of the games of FE that the West never got, then they could release the game on VC translated.

Let's just say there's a MAJOR reason it probably won't get over here...
    ░░░░░░░░░░▄▄█▀▀▄░░░░
    ░░░░░░░░▄█████▄▄█▄░░░░
    ░░░░░▄▄▄▀██████▄▄██░░░░
    ░▄████████▀▀▀▄▀░░░░
    ██████░▀▀█▄░░░█▄░░░░
    ░▀▀▀▀█▄▄▀░██████▄░░░░
    ░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░
  • JoshkazJoshkaz Princess Luna is my Waifu Joined: Posts: 15,342
    Does it have rape?
    "You embarrass me," said Shadow, smiling. Then Shadow took his penis out and picked Cream up. "Let me charge up for a super ejaculation!" Shadow laid Cream down on the ground and then took his penis with him, which was already huge and shaking with sex energy, and found Cream's Piggy Bank, which was full of coins and dollars and things to save up for money, so she could buy what she wanted when she had enough inside it. Shadow took it and using his muscular penis, smashed a hole right through the piggy bank so now it was sitting on top of his penis like a hat. Shadow's penis looked like it belonged in a fashion show.
  • Red Rick DiasRed Rick Dias The republica-- I mean, Titans, must be stopped! Joined: Posts: 3,337
    ...Yeah, sadly Bious is right. To make a long story short, some of the plot elements in those games are really dark stuff. I'm okay with it, but not everyone would be and I can see Nintendo wanting to avoid controversy.

Then again, this is the same company that keeps censoring profanities in Fire Emblem with the use of "dastard!" (yes, a real word; yes, somewhat in-character for the era. We know what you're really getting at, though), but has no problem with bandits openly talking about their plans for any women they come across. This has baffled me; one supposes the latter would be much harder to explain to Little Timmy. Then they censor art of Tharja in one of the DLC episodes, yet have no problem with her notably more 'scandalous' normal outfit? Sometimes I am at a loss to explain Nintendo.
    Joshkaz: Yes. That's part of it. The full details elude me at the moment, but there are parts where that does come up and they don't always gloss over the aftermath from what I understand; small wonder Nintendo of America isn't eager to spend money on a localization team and possibly wind up tripping onto a PR landmine if anyone outside the gaming community finds out about this plot point. Discussing it in any further detail risks running off topic in a Smash thread though, so forgive me if I opt to leave it at that and instead focus on Smash.
    Joshkaz wrote: »
    Does it have rape?
    That and more. All I can say without spoiling it. It has a manga if you wanna read that.
    ...Yeah, sadly Bious is right. To make a long story short, some of the plot elements in those games are really dark stuff. I'm okay with it, but not everyone would be and I can see Nintendo wanting to avoid controversy.

Pretty much.
    They edited Erika and Ephiram's A support in sacred stones (justified though) so that says a lot about that.
    ░░░░░░░░░░▄▄█▀▀▄░░░░
    ░░░░░░░░▄█████▄▄█▄░░░░
    ░░░░░▄▄▄▀██████▄▄██░░░░
    ░▄████████▀▀▀▄▀░░░░
    ██████░▀▀█▄░░░█▄░░░░
    ░▀▀▀▀█▄▄▀░██████▄░░░░
    ░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░
  • JoshkazJoshkaz Princess Luna is my Waifu Joined: Posts: 15,342
    I am never going to play the game so might as well tell me all the rape in full detail.
    "You embarrass me," said Shadow, smiling. Then Shadow took his penis out and picked Cream up. "Let me charge up for a super ejaculation!" Shadow laid Cream down on the ground and then took his penis with him, which was already huge and shaking with sex energy, and found Cream's Piggy Bank, which was full of coins and dollars and things to save up for money, so she could buy what she wanted when she had enough inside it. Shadow took it and using his muscular penis, smashed a hole right through the piggy bank so now it was sitting on top of his penis like a hat. Shadow's penis looked like it belonged in a fashion show.
  • WellmanWellman Joined: Posts: 4,043
    Something that talk of Fire Emblem just made me realize, Smash Bros is likely to have DLC this time around.

That mildly disturbing nugget aside, if they are going to add any Fire Emblem character besides Marth, let it be Owain.

Imagine his random name dropping of past Fire Emblem games in special moves against Captain Falcon screams of Falcon this and that. It will be glorious I tell you.
    You have been weighed.
    You have been measured.
    And you have absolutely...
    Been found wanting.
    Welcome to the New World. God save you, if it is right that he should do so.
    - A Knight's Tale
  • PerthoPertho The Runed One Joined: Posts: 22,412 mod
    Kind of excited for Megaman. Hopefully they add Olimar to the line up again. The captain was incredibly fun to use as a character. All they have to do is liven up the movement (as opposed to the stiffness of Playstation All Star) and they pretty much have that new hype for the Smash community.
    Ronin Chaos on Pertho:

"Oh, Pertho. You complete me."
    jimmy1200 wrote: »
    pertho attacked me first, saying i get all my life tips from 106th and park.
  • KorbidonKorbidon Who can stand against such abominations? Joined: Posts: 4,634
    Urgh. I may have to buy a console so I can play as Mega Man.

Curse you Nintendo.
    Let's talk about Mega Man then. One of the things I find interesting is uncharged 'quick pellet' shots appear to be his normal attack. One wonders how he'll start combos, but by the same token I can't help but be impressed by how much screen area he seems to control due to these projectiles in conjunction with so many others. That's pre-release speculation of course and I might be dead wrong, but that's the impression I get from the videos.
  • Combo_KnightCombo_Knight DashUppah, Muhfuqqah! Joined: Posts: 5,313
    edited June 2013
    Bious wrote: »
    Speaking of FE...

Please her Sakurai.

Fuck it, Malice or nuthin'
    ---
  • KorbidonKorbidon Who can stand against such abominations? Joined: Posts: 4,634
    Let's talk about Mega Man then. One of the things I find interesting is uncharged 'quick pellet' shots appear to be his normal attack. One wonders how he'll start combos, but by the same token I can't help but be impressed by how much screen area he seems to control due to these projectiles in conjunction with so many others. That's pre-release speculation of course and I might be dead wrong, but that's the impression I get from the videos.

The thing about his projectiles is not just the space they control, but the options he has with them. They sound so versatile. Metal Blade was amazing in MM2, it pretty much broke the game, I hope it retains its amazingness in Smash :)

It does sound like he is going to have the worlds worst normals though. Besides that slide.

that's quite interesting about that FE....NoA softened up their censoring stance since the characters curse in the new FE. But then there's that whole stupid thing with them trying to sensor outfits....which didn't help and ended up making it look worse.
    High Enough

not only that but he can do the quick pellet shots while running and use them from pressure purposes if the trailer is anything to go by.
    High Enough

• J-NavJ-Nav Joined: Posts: 1,121
    Would it be weird if Pac-Man is in this game?
    Mega Man & Pac-Man are in SFxT...

:lol:
This discussion has been closed.