Street Fighter 2 World Map !

2»

Comments

• Super SonicSuper Sonic Joined: Posts: 1,498
    ISIMORN wrote: »
    Sorry Capt. Meiling but the B&I Amusment is closed here, since the 19 July :( To expensive rent. Thank you whatever for trying to help :) !!

Super Sonic, this gamecenter seems to be very big according to pictures I just saw ! Glad to add this point to my map. Do you know if there is some tournament on ST ? Do you have any possibility to check the versions ? I'm looking for it on the web right know. Thanks a lot !

It has Street Fighter II: Champion Edition only at the moment.
    Fighting with Conviction Leads to Victory!
  • ISIMORNISIMORN CLAW Joined: Posts: 74
    Thanks a lot ! I've just edit it !
  • UnessentialUnessential Joined: Posts: 1,168
    edited August 2013
    in Toronto :

Amuse - o - matic (included on your map) has been shut down for a few years now...

I'm pretty sure a Club 300 Bowling place, somewhere has CE. But I'm not sure of the address

and Of course, I have my supergun. But I bring it to different places. Maybe you can mark A&C. I bring it there the most...

Edit: come to think of it, you should mark A&C anyway, they have WW.

Finally, Lovegety, If you're lucky, has their multi-game cabinet running which has all versions of SF2

I'll get the addresses for you in a day, if other people haven't already.
    <quitjockinmystyle> everybody i wil approve what is cheating moves or not.
    STToronto https://www.facebook.com/groups/499056723549379/
    Because very few ST players check SRK anymore. mostly it's the local facebook group and NHC.
    PM me here or on facebook if you need a stick mod or repair. Same with arcade boards and superguns.
    Hello :) Thanks for the tip ! I update it all and add these two :) I found the addressees.
  • hanasuhanasu Joined: Posts: 130
    I can confirm that Funspot in New Hampshire does NOT have any Street Fighter cabs. They do have an MK1 and 2 but no SF.

How did you get the info for some of these places? I see two people I know in my area listed, just curious.

Twitter | Twitch | Youtube
    Ho thanks for the information, I remove this right now :( It's very important for me to set up an accurate map ! So do not hesitate to tell me about closed gamecenters. I found a lot of informations on the net, sorry but I don't keep any piece of evidence of why I put the dots on the map ^^ It would be a too big list :) A lot of US dots came from aurcade.com.

What do you mean about 'I see two people in my area' ?
  • tatakitataki misplaced Joined: Posts: 7,700
    No rainbow edition?
    Fighting game tutorials, matches, and funny stuff:
    http://www.youtube.com/user/novriltataki
    Former account:
    http://www.youtube.com/user/playtowin
  • KuroppiKuroppi くろっぴ Joined: Posts: 891
    I've added the map as part of the Strategy and Resources page on the ST Revival site. The list of locations is already amazing and hopefully it can keep growing. :)

http://strevival.com/strategy

http://www.strevival.com/strategy/sf2map/
    Shhh... ST in da house!

www.strevival.com | STR Facebook | Twitter
    In Berkeley, CA, you can find one Tataki :) It's in the Thalassa bar.

Thank you so much Kuroppi. It didn't evolved a lot these last weeks, I'm focussing on professional projects :)
    Ho thanks for the information, I remove this right now :( It's very important for me to set up an accurate map ! So do not hesitate to tell me about closed gamecenters. I found a lot of informations on the net, sorry but I don't keep any piece of evidence of why I put the dots on the map ^^ It would be a too big list :) A lot of US dots came from aurcade.com.

What do you mean about 'I see two people in my area' ?

Funspot isn't closed, in fact it's the largest or second largest arcade in the world, depending on who you ask. It just doesn't have Street Fighter.

Aurcade makes sense, I asked about the people in my area because they're my friends but don't know about SRK or ST Revival so I was curious as to how you found their names. It was on Aurcade.

• BernieBernie Dumb skeezers Joined: Posts: 1,799
    We have no arcade in Las Vegas anymore but would love to host private gatherings for anyone that wants to play ST when they visit. We have arcade cabinets with ST, HF, HSF2, and a whole bunch of other arcade boards. Feel free to add my name to the map with this FB group link:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/534852033217485/
    Hello Bernie ! You confirm that the bar "Insert Coin(s)" is not opened any more ?

Thanks for the tip and the link to you Vegas community ! I add this to the map right now with the link !
    Okay that's all updated Hanasu ! Thanks again !
  • BernieBernie Dumb skeezers Joined: Posts: 1,799
    Insert Coins is open but is not a place where you can find SF2 competition. Insert Coins is more of a bar/lounge than it is an arcade. If people are looking to play SF2 in Las Vegas, they should contact me.

Thank you for adding this information!
  • TRB_MetroidTeamTRB_MetroidTeam Joined: Posts: 4
    Born2SPD wrote: »
    When someone else comes to our city, we usually also schedule a ST gathering.
    Yep, everytime I travel to Curitiba I meet these guys... Born2SPD and many OCT players.
    hanasu wrote: »
    Funspot isn't closed, in fact it's the largest or second largest arcade in the world, depending on who you ask. It just doesn't have Street Fighter.
    I can't provide current information, but I know that Funspot (in New Hampshire) had some SF2(CE?) cabinets some years ago. Many arcade and MAME friends (mainly from TG and MARP) play there in the annual events, usually golden era games.

Bernie, I just add you to the map on Las Vegas !
    I can't provide current information, but I know that Funspot (in New Hampshire) had some SF2(CE?) cabinets some years ago. Many arcade and MAME friends (mainly from TG and MARP) play there in the annual events, usually golden era games.

I live like two hours away and go a few times a year. They don't have Street Fighter, only Mortal Kombat.

• yokai_6yokai_6 Joined: Posts: 6
    edited October 2013
    Meltdown in Berlin, Germany:

The place is a bar, esp for RTS games (barcraft).
    They have beatemup wednesday, mainly SF4. They told me that they have a XBOX setup all the time with different games, but I don't know where the info came from that they have HDR (as displayed on the map)? I will check it out some time though.
    I don't remember too Yokai-6 ^^ If you have the ability to check this out, I'll be glad to edit it :) I remember that it's clearly a RTS games bar but with some fighting games events.
  • yogaboyyogaboy Joined: Posts: 65
    ^ that'd be good to know because i am in berlin right now
    Easiest solution that would please almost everyone -> a decent port. That is, the DC version of ST running on a PS4/XBOX.
    Difficult part -> get capcom involved. Whoever achieves that gets the golden egg and solves the problem for once and for all. Period ;)
    Still did not have the chance to visit, but you can write to them at https://www.facebook.com/BerlinMeltdown
    They told me that sometimes they have a Retro-Night, with SNES and SF2 setup.
    Don't know how to edit, maybe it is my tablet browser, duh.

So I visited the place today, they have one Xbox with two SFxT sticks available. As far as I could see, no SF2! SFxT, Marvel 3, SF4. But when I came back, I realized Hdr is downloadable content, not a disc, duh.(Hey, I only play ST!) So of course I did not check out if the game was on the harddisk. But I don't have high hopes for that. But on the other hand, why would the info get out there at the first place?
    Sorry I'm pretty busy right know ! I'll go on a big update at the end of december ! Thanks for all these last information, I'll take a look on how to integrate various games on the map without making it unreadable ^^
  • ParryPerson.ParryPerson. It is done. Joined: Posts: 4,011
    I have made a complete SSF2:X Cabinet that anyone who wants to can drop by and play with a little heads up (pm on the forum/text me/etc). Happ controls (for now).
    I will promote ST anyway I possibly can. I can't give out my personal address however, but I hope this helps a little, and in fact, my friends run the arcade at the boardwalk, so I suppose that could work since he would let me know if anyone asked about it. It is running a real CPS2 A/B board setup.qj0N1PkwjVwQpjTPKxj2f2rAMuwmTRiAc_AWKWXzQkh__v7y56Zr_k8vqbOF_OGocMXi72UMPHs

Island Fun Arcade
    324 Boardwalk Boulevard
    Bossier City, LA 71111
    USA
    #LAFGC on EFNet

<MrWizard> ive pre banned parry from evo south
    <[Parry]> This is because I ditched helping on the smash brackets isn't it
    <MrWizard> yep
    Thanks for it !

If you want to be add on the map, just tell me the city you live in, not the exact address, I'll put your name and a like that can drive people to srk.com directy to you !
  • ParryPerson.ParryPerson. It is done. Joined: Posts: 4,011
    Thanks for it !

If you want to be add on the map, just tell me the city you live in, not the exact address, I'll put your name and a like that can drive people to srk.com directy to you !

Awesome! Then just Bossier City, Louisiana!
    #LAFGC on EFNet

<MrWizard> ive pre banned parry from evo south
    <[Parry]> This is because I ditched helping on the smash brackets isn't it
    <MrWizard> yep
    Ok it will be on the map ^^ Thanks a lot guys ! I hope to see some on you at EVO 2014 :p
    The update is on the run, if you have any information, do not hesitate, any kind of venue, event, tourney... :)
    New update today, including Atlanta (GA), Washington DC, New York City, Bordeaux (FR) and Southampton (UK)
    http://challonge.com/qacj7cm

Hi guys ! Looking for information about this link :) Thanks !
  • RichterRichter ~~~00~~~ Joined: Posts: 1,878
    Not that it matters a whole lot but Denton, TX doesn't have a Street Fighter machine.
    The only game the Wash House laundromat has is some janky-ass quarter gambling machine.
    coffee.gifapplaud.gifkarate.gifthumbsup.gifwtf.gifpray.gifsmokin.gifparty.gifcool2.gifchinasmile.gifnunchuck.gifsad.gifeek.pngmad.pngcybot.gif
  • damdaidamdai www.damdai.com Joined: Posts: 1,079
    http://challonge.com/qacj7cm

Hi guys ! Looking for information about this link :) Thanks !

That was a tournament at Next Level in NY.
    supercade.damdai.com
    tonamento.damdai.com
    frame-advantage.com
    https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?mid=zAQF8dxLT95w.ks1WUA8kmehw

Small update with Celtic Throwdown in Ireland, some African facebook reference and a Cape Town arcade and France various links updates.
  • MrMelonGodMrMelonGod I LIVE for ScrubQuotes Joined: Posts: 124
    I don't know if you still update the map, but here in Kansas City, Missouri, the Up/Down Barcade has 2 Champion Edition cabs and a Super Turbo cab and Tapcade has a Champion Edition cab.
    Hello MrMelonGod, thank you very much for it ! I will put it on also :)
  • LegengaryLegengary Joined: Posts: 1
    Greetings! Just joined to try to find a cabinet in Reno Nv. I also can inform you the establishment named 1up does not have a Street Fighter 2 cabinet. Bummer!
    Thanks ! Update is on the run !
    Added
    MTL Arcade

Major update for France (no more Stunfest, new XSB event, Batcade...)

Updated a few links
  • Jion_WansuJion_Wansu Joined: Posts: 6,064
    B&I in Lakewood, WA has a Japanese ST cab
  • MC_HaggarMC_Haggar Joined: Posts: 3
    Konbo arcade cafe in Edinburgh, Scotland has candy cabs with ST in regular rotation: http://www.konbo.co.uk/
2»