Check Out My New Arcade Stick! (No Image Quoting)

Comments

• shangrafshangraf Joined: Posts: 10
    my big boys <3

7lailBf.jpg
  • ed1371ed1371 Yogahh Joined: Posts: 1,526
    shangraf wrote: »
    my big boys <3

Still to this day I love the VS.
    My favorite production stick ever...lol...
    Still kicking myself for canceling the order I had for them when they were on sale and available.

why crimp when you can solder??

PSN: Nippage
  • MarkManMarkMan BRAND & COMMUNITY ADVISOR FOR TEKKEN | EVO BIZ DEV | ? ? ? Joined: Posts: 5,164 mod
    We'll have more VS SH this holiday.
  • Dontae92Dontae92 Joined: Posts: 68
    Available for US Purchase? I have a buddy who has gone as far as trying to import a SH just for the art.
  • Missing PersonMissing Person Quickly becoming the Sailor Moon S guy. Joined: Posts: 13,852
    Great last page!

That simple B15 is one of the best natural sticks I've seen. I don't care so much for that style, but there is still a beauty to them. It's just interesting to see Sam's ingenuity being used on them.
    XBL: WatCnBrwnDo4U | PSN: LanierIsPlusEV/FORpowerfulGame | CFN: MissingPerson/YddeDdeDe GGPO/FightCade: Missing Person | Steam: [TAS] Missing Person | Battle.net: MissingPersn#1365
    Twitter: JTMMissingPersn | Instagram: jtmmissingperson | Twitch: twitch.tv/missingpersonsrk
  • deBorudeBoru Salty Shodan! Joined: Posts: 429
    I'm in love with that stick hibachi!

6 buttin is doge!
    Nintendo 2DS Friend Code: 0619 - 4370 - 4095
    PlayStation Network/Steam ID: Chivalier
    Baby Registry: https://www.amazon.com/registry/baby/331X2ZYUUFEC6
  • nscnsc Stay free, it's the way to be Joined: Posts: 1,795
    Out of all the sticks I've seen, none has entertained me more than blazblue doge
    PSN: iamnsc ~ Steam: nsc
    Ontario, Canada
  • NENDONENDO I will meditate and then destroy you. Joined: Posts: 3,350
    edited November 2013
    Love that stick. LoL. Much funny!
  • navakid23navakid23 Joined: Posts: 11
    DANG, THESE STICKS ARE BADASS FOR REAL.
  • dejdej Joined: Posts: 460
    yeah, i was really close to picking up a tankstick, but the $80 shipping killed it lol.

looks sikk
  • d3vd3v Coughing DAT PINK SPIT Joined: Posts: 37,004 mod
    a friend made shotgun fighstick art mod during absolute battle in dallas this weekend, i helped a bit

http://25.media.tumblr.com/b0fd460e516163e08fd7517118c3ce47/tumblr_mw0utzECim1qit8jgo3_1280.jpg
    I have never seen a stick speak so much truth.

8-button is indeed, dick.
  • LLeg3ndLLeg3nd Always Eating Joined: Posts: 278
    That Tankstick looks great! Sucks that shipping to Canada is crazy.
    twitch.tv/lleg3nd
    I love the ROYGBV, makes me think of skittles/peanut m&ms.
    Ontario, Canada
    how did u get the stick so white? stock or did u paint it, cuz i love the look of it
  • BartStationBartStation Only 1 shade of Grey. Joined: Posts: 2,264
    dej wrote: »
    how did u get the stick so white? stock or did u paint it, cuz i love the look of it
    Which one?
    The Madcatz TE is flat white, may redo it.
    The HRAP is done with gloss paint and primer.
    The HSS-0136 was first done with a flat white primer and a gloss clear coat.

I work with so much paint at work, I got event at painting.
    Wu-Tang taught me 3 things: protect my neck, watch my step, and they ain't nothing to F with.
    SRKSale / TWITCH
  • Jasen HicksJasen Hicks JasensCustoms.com Joined: Posts: 2,376
    edited November 2013
    Seth / Dev - Your Panzer Fight Sticks are legit! Nice work building them out. I have found that using a little bit longer wire makes wiring them up with the PS360+ mounted to the base a bit easier and that wiring it up then attaching it helps as well. Just a simple thing I picked up. Glad you like them though!
    2014 SRK Tech Talk Company of the Year Jasen's Custom Creations - Custom Joysticks, SuperGuns, Vinyl Graphics
    2014 SRK Tech Talk New Arcade Stick of the Year Panzer Fight Stick - Retired
    2015 SRK Tech Talk New Arcade Stick of the Year Panzer Fight Stick 2.0 - Hiatus
    2016 SRK Tech Talk New Arcade Stick of the Year Panzer Fight Stick 3 - Order Now!
    2016 SRK Tech Talk Member of the Year Co-Recipient

Have a question? Use the JASENSCUSTOMS HELP DESK

- Jasen's Customs Facebook, it's where the pictures are: Facebook
    - Follow me on Twitter to see what new things I am adding: Twitter
    - Learn something? I try to publish all of my creations and tutorials at: The TechBlog
    Which one?

glass paint and primer... does it require any certain skills or is it pretty simple but hard work? i dont hate the look of my TE, but im a very very very big fan of white along with colours like yours
  • BartStationBartStation Only 1 shade of Grey. Joined: Posts: 2,264
    Which one?

glass paint and primer... does it require any certain skills or is it pretty simple but hard work? i dont hate the look of my TE, but im a very very very big fan of white along with colours like yours

It's not that hard I use the rustoleum painters touch spray paint. Just sand the existing case, clean, and paint. Even coats and no over spray . Let it cure for a out a week and you're set.
    Wu-Tang taught me 3 things: protect my neck, watch my step, and they ain't nothing to F with.
    SRKSale / TWITCH
    Love the pink.

I really dislike the xbox colours on buttons, but I guess microsoft forces you to eh markman?
    Ontario, Canada
  • Spiral0ArchitectSpiral0Architect Joined: Posts: 603
    I don't really like the Sf4 style Dudley with the Third Strike logo, but that pink one is some sexiness man.
    USFIV: Yun, Vega, Bison :: SFxT: Bison/Chun-Li :: UMvC3: Spencer/Vergil/Hawkeye :: TTT2: Dragunov/Leo
  • agent_nomnomagent_nomnom Joined: Posts: 46
    I don't really like the Sf4 style Dudley with the Third Strike logo, but that pink one is some sexiness man.

yeah, it's just some art I put together real quick so it didnt look completely naked when I used it this weekend, definitely gonna rework it

• Running WildRunning Wild Rock You Like A Hurricane Joined: Posts: 3,183
    I wish I could get me a MAS. Awesome stick dude.
    YouTube Channel - All sorts of random vidya's of fighting games and shit.
    Stream - Watch me bad in various classic fighting games.
    RB2: Xiangfei, Cheng, Mary, Geese
  • gahrlinggahrling Better safe than Hori.. Joined: Posts: 3,968
    ^ If you make any progress with the Xbone triggers please let us know! It's the only thing holding me back at the moment.
  • GummoGummo Can We Mod It? Yes, We Can! Joined: Posts: 5,523
    I just need a xbone! Wish the drivers were already out.
    Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/gummowned
    Twitter: @Gummowned
    Will be providing my modding services at EVO @ the Madcatz booth!
  • VirtualCosmicVirtualCosmic Joined: Posts: 165
    Awesome stick as well. But it would of been better if the story that arcade shock posted was the whole story which it is not. Mas copied my idea for the art design on that stick when I had him build my custom original style super pro case that was capcom themed. What he did was scan all of the original capcom art that I sent him (the cpo,stick/button templete,capcom coin-op sticker,bottom yellow capcom sideart) and resized it all and printed it out and slapped it on this case without my consent. My stick which is being finished right now by akuma001 has all the original capcom art on it. So anyway just wanted to get the true story out there, but besides that enjoy the stick ;)
  • soundprosssoundpross Sure You Can!! Joined: Posts: 112
    edited November 2013
    damn gummo that was quick i would be sad to take apart the dualshock 4 its soo nice...then again Arcade Sticks are better then pad. Cant wait to see xbone pad done soon as well.
    When they tell you "They can't do it" tell them "SURE YOU CAN!!" 
    I miss my evo 2012 banner :(
  • Missing PersonMissing Person Quickly becoming the Sailor Moon S guy. Joined: Posts: 13,852
    @Gummo we already know why, and you don't need to hide it.

XBL: WatCnBrwnDo4U | PSN: LanierIsPlusEV/FORpowerfulGame | CFN: MissingPerson/YddeDdeDe GGPO/FightCade: Missing Person | Steam: [TAS] Missing Person | Battle.net: MissingPersn#1365
    Twitter: JTMMissingPersn | Instagram: jtmmissingperson | Twitch: twitch.tv/missingpersonsrk
  • stevestevensonstevestevenson Joined: Posts: 192
    edited November 2013
    Yr453eJl.jpg

XbQzjzzl.jpg

the lap destroyer
  • SUPARNOVAXSUPARNOVAX 必殺技 Joined: Posts: 5,810 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    edited November 2013
    Gonna get me one of those Panzer sticks in the future. The build looks good.

Thinking glossy white with white Crown CWJ stick and clear Sanwas/Seimitsus
    "Defeat is a state of mind. No one is ever defeated until defeat has been accepted as reality. To me, defeat in anything is merely temporary, and its punishment is but an urge for me to greater effort to achieve my goal. Defeat simply tells me that something is wrong in my doing; it is a path leading to success and truth." ~ Bruce Lee