3rd Strike Frame Data

189101214

Comments

  • ESNESN 最初はぐう... Joined: Posts: 1,347
    Dander wrote: »
    Then it truly is 0 frames? That just sounds too good to be true, tbh.
    I know how the game works, I'm just wondering if this is a 0 frame super or if maybe that was an oversight.
    Yes, it truly is 0 frames.
  • telesnipertelesniper Joined: Posts: 365
    edited May 2013
    Just tested on FBA, Mak v Ryu, frame 1: Ryu Jabs and Makoto taps forward for 1 frame result? parry, of course...

    Same scenario, except Makoto continuously holds back 1 frame after neutral, no parry, she blocks. However, this ISN'T the case for supers. The game allows these parries, even if you would have blocked before the hit, ie. I press forward prior to the freeze, then I hold back for the duration of the freeze plus a few frames, my parry still works.

    This is strange to me.

    @ESN , nope, no deletion possible = (

    EDIT:@28:42

    Upon slow mo, Nuki crouched after the freeze, which means he either messed up blocking, or he did press a button on the disappearing "Youtube" frame... Also, I'm a dope, Elena's SA2 is zero frame lol, either way he should have blocked that. =/
  • WTF-AKUMA-HAXWTF-AKUMA-HAX BLACK-GOKU-HAX Joined: Posts: 18,024
    Dander wrote: »
    ESN wrote: »
    Far MK can be cancelled to (far) HK, allowing Ryu to do hk 2 frames faster than if he had to wait for far mk full recovery. Probably the most useless trick in the game!
    Now it beats everything not a jab
    HK frames = Normal frames -2 before active, than normal speed 10 or whatever it is.

    not

    HK = 2 Frames to come out/active on 3 like Jabs.

    So fast you'll hide them in 2 frameskip online GGPO delay... Faster than the voice clip. 2 frame HK, Jealous Chun? :nunchuck: :karate:
    1999 = "A Game with Parries isn't Street Fighter"
    2016 = "Releasing a Complete Game isn't Street Fighter"
    You wouldn't even understand if I told you.
    People will forget what you said.
    People will forget what you did.
    But, people will never forget how you made them feel.

  • ESNESN 最初はぐう... Joined: Posts: 1,347
    btw, on that earlier topic, aren't shin akuma's supers unblockable unless you held back before the freeze?
    You're right, didn't know about that, lol
  • DanderDander BANNED Joined: Posts: 7,227
    edited May 2013
    ESN wrote: »
    Dander wrote: »
    Now it beats everything not a jab
    How does this cancel property allow Ryu far HK to become that strong?
    ESN wrote: »
    Dander wrote: »
    Now it beats everything not a jab
    How does this cancel property allow Ryu far HK to become that strong?

    It's nothing concrete, but I've been playing on ggpo and I notice that after close forward you are pushed too far away for jabs and shorts to hit. That is only the case if they try to pre-emptively strike you.
    If used as a counter-attack, the jabs/shorts that is, they tend to beat out most normals. Ryu's stand roundhouse seems to be special in this situation, though, given it's huge lower hit-box and how this hit box allows for Ryu to be spaced far enough anyway for crouching short to whiff and the other variations of short and jab to be stuffed by the hitbox on Ryu's stand roundhouse and the displaced hurtboxes new distance preventing any kind of weird trades.
    This cancel feature also means that you are simply not pushed back as far as you would be if you had not cancelled the normal.

    I think that last part was why they made it cancellable. To cut back on the push back and put Ryu at an optimal distance, as a sort of reward, for being able to get up so close regardless of hit or not.

    edit: Saying that it'll beat everything not a jab is definitely an over-statement but I was just trying to point out the usefulness of it via hyperbole. Obviously, Ken's cr. fierce will beat it as well as other attacks like it.
    8tROOXi.png
  • ESNESN 最初はぐう... Joined: Posts: 1,347
    edited May 2013
    Both chars already stand at their final position (7 frames) before far mk even became cancellable.
  • GaspGasp | | | | | Joined: Posts: 4,611
    doesn't the 0 frame supers refer to frame killing?
    Lunchtime Shopper
  • DanderDander BANNED Joined: Posts: 7,227
    ESN wrote: »
    Both chars already stand at their final position (7 frames) before far mk even became cancellable.

    I'll run some tests for myself and then get back to you
    8tROOXi.png
  • yuukiyuuki Joined: Posts: 782
    0 frame and 1 frame is the same thing depending on terminology right?
    かかってきな。
  • DanderDander BANNED Joined: Posts: 7,227
    yuuki wrote: »
    0 frame and 1 frame is the same thing depending on terminology right?

    0 frame referes to denotation regarding start up frames

    1 frame refers to which frame it hits on

    Essentially the same but one is strictly theory, the other practical application.
    8tROOXi.png
  • telesnipertelesniper Joined: Posts: 365
    edited May 2013
    yuuki wrote: »
    0 frame and 1 frame is the same thing depending on terminology right?
    Depending on the terminology, yes.

    0, to me, means it hits on the very next frame, meaning "zero" start up, it just happens. You can obviously block during the freeze, as being hit by a random super in 3S doesn't happen unless you're starting to jump, or pressed something.

    1, means that there's build up, 1 frame passes after the freeze, before connecting. You cannot input parry after the freeze for Dud's SA3, but you can for Jinrai. Why does 3S let you starting blocking zero frame supers during the freeze, but not parry after it? Don't ask me, I obviously don't know what I'm talking about.

    The thought of something being "zero" frames... that would just be ridiculous, random Seichuusens would be a thing then...
    Post edited by telesniper on
  • ESNESN 最初はぐう... Joined: Posts: 1,347
    Urien Ex SA3 is that kind of "zero" frames. Block before or die...
  • telesnipertelesniper Joined: Posts: 365
    ESN wrote: »
    Urien Ex SA3 is that kind of "zero" frames. Block before or die...
    So long as you start blocking within 5 frames of Urien pressing 2p, you'll block it. or 3 frames into the actual "freeze" that darkens the screen if you prefer.

    Funny, EX Aegis actually "erases" any button inputs that happen between frame 1(press)-7(unblockable freeze). Unlike other fast starting supers, where they fully freeze button inputs after 6 frames, EX Aegis instantly freezes button inputs and movement, but still allows blocking and parrying within that 6 frame window, would that mean it's less than -2?
  • DanderDander BANNED Joined: Posts: 7,227
    Do you guys count the freeze frames or something?

    I have always known, via Ed Ma, that EX Uriens super is a 1 frame super. In that it hits on that very first frame.
    8tROOXi.png
  • telesnipertelesniper Joined: Posts: 365
    edited May 2013
    Dander wrote: »
    Do you guys count the freeze frames or something?

    I have always known, via Ed Ma, that EX Uriens super is a 1 frame super. In that it hits on that very first frame.

    Most supers freezes take around 50 frames before they'll actually connect. The vast majority of them take 6 frames, including the button press, before they lock the opponents movement and button inputs. EX Aegis, however, freezes almost everything as soon as both buttons are pressed, even erasing button inputs essentially. Although you can block/parry within those 6 frames, you cannot get a standard punch or kick to get inputted during that duration, unlike all other supers I've tested.

    P1 : Seichuusen input on frame 1 , P2 : button input+(back) on frame 1-6 results in getting hit as your attack is starting it's animation, so you obviously can't block.

    P1 : EX Aegis input on frame 1 , P2 : button input+(back) on frame 1-6 results in a block, since EX Aegis effectively overwrites normal inputs. If you try to start blocking on frame 7 (the frame at which regular supers would've totally frozen your inputs...), you'll get hit.

    I've been testing a bit today and the only thing that can beat out EX Aegis on that first input is Gouki's SA2, but only under specific conditions...

    Frames:
    1. Urien&Gouki, D
    2. Urien&Gouki, DF
    3. Urien&Gouki, F
    4. Urien&Gouki, D
    5. Urien, DF+2p Gouki, DF+P

    Results in SA2 coming out first, but it doesn't erase the input for EX Aegis, so Urien will be hit.

    If you delay at all after DF, EX Aegis will always "win", so Gouki must block within the next 5 frames.

    I tried this same setup with many different supers, the obvious ones, Shinsho, Boomerang etc. Switching sides/player as well just in case it would make a difference.... Gouki's SA2 is the only one I've found thus far that will out prioritize EX Aegis.. Doesn't matter which player Gouki is.

    So technically, EX Aegis hits on frame 7, out-prioritizes virtually everything done on the same frame, but it is blockable after input.
  • DonkusDonkus Time Marches On Joined: Posts: 504 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Telesniper: Did you try Sean's Shoryu Cannon? That's supposed to have a ton of invincibility frames.

    It seems Capcom made some random changes to SF3 between games.

    The supers in the first two SF3 games are super fast, most of them are "0 frame" supers. But in Third Strike suddenly Urien has the only non-throw super with this property. I think this might have been unintentional.

    Here's something extra: Ryu has a combo in Second Impact, dHP x HK Joudan. This doesn't work at all in New Generation or Third Strike. But in Third Strike it does work on Makoto only. I think either the game has been bugged and no one has known about it or Makoto has extra recovery frames against some hits. Also I think Dudley and Elena have the same problem as Makoto but only in New Generation, not in Second Impact.
    GOD BLESS THE RING
  • telesnipertelesniper Joined: Posts: 365
    edited September 2013
    Donkus wrote: »
    Telesniper: Did you try Sean's Shoryu Cannon? That's supposed to have a ton of invincibility frames.

    It seems Capcom made some random changes to SF3 between games.

    The supers in the first two SF3 games are super fast, most of them are "0 frame" supers. But in Third Strike suddenly Urien has the only non-throw super with this property. I think this might have been unintentional.
    I kinda got hung up on replicating exactly what I did with Gouki's SA2 when I did Sean's SA2, I now realize that isn't thorough, so I redid it...

    I honestly can't tell you what went wrong with my initial tests, but from my (re)testing so far, it seems that when both players activate a super on the same exact frame, the super that comes out first isn't "random", it's actually on a 1 on, 1 off sort of mechanic... (even number frame v odd number frame..)

    Both activate super each from frames 1-5, x=winner (first to freeze)
    P1-P2
    1. x-o
    2. o-x
    3. x-o
    4. o-x
    5. x-o
    .
    .
    etc.

    It seems like it's purely based on whether or not the super is activated on an even or odd numbered frame. But what I said still stands, if the super freeze that first occurs is for EX Aegis, it effectively erases the other players super input. If it's any other (sans Demon and Gigas plus one other...), EX Aegis will still come out immediately following the first freeze.

    This brings me to my next WTF moment... If Urien does EX Aegis at specific times (frames depend on the even/odd weirdness) after Ibuki activates Yoroi Doushi, her SA2 will completely beat EX Aegis, as in, EX Aegis will still have it's super freeze, but the reflector won't come out! If you time it differently, it will come out, and hit Ibuki after her super. WTF
    Donkus wrote: »
    Here's something extra: Ryu has a combo in Second Impact, dHP x HK Joudan. This doesn't work at all in New Generation or Third Strike. But in Third Strike it does work on Makoto only. I think either the game has been bugged and no one has known about it or Makoto has extra recovery frames against some hits. Also I think Dudley and Elena have the same problem as Makoto but only in New Generation, not in Second Impact.
    Makoto can also be hit by Ryu: st.Fwd->cr.Strong->RH Tatsu, tack on a jump in and you have a very beefy combo! (may have to walk a bit after the jump in when midscreen though..)

    EDIT: Forgot to mention that I believe that Fierce->RH Joudan can combo both when your opponent is crouching and/or when you stun them with the Fierce (this doesn't unstun them, it combos "naturally")
    Post edited by telesniper on
  • DanderDander BANNED Joined: Posts: 7,227
    I've been hit out of EX aegis before, I don't see what's so crazy about that.

    Like I mentioned before, super freezes clean up inputs, I dont' know if they are deleted bu they are certainly cleaned up. Erroneous inputs may be dropped, sure, but I have been meatied out of ex aegis.
    8tROOXi.png
  • djdjwdjdjw GGPO's son Joined: Posts: 281
    yo telesniper more on that st fwd -> cr strong-> rh tatsu..any special inputs or situations..or just do dat ish?
    Earned a free fightstick from that site ->... http://www.points2shop.com?ref=uin1352551523
  • pheraipherai LIVE FOREVER Joined: Posts: 11,885 mod
    pretty sure its just a straight up difficult link, but probably easier when shes cornered
    pherai gouki dated gwen stefani in HighSchool. Thats why today she likes all things Japan. smokin.gif
  • DanderDander BANNED Joined: Posts: 7,227
    If it's on Makoto, she tends to have a few more frames of hit stun or a wider hurtbox than the rest of the cast. I recall Makoto being the only standing character that Dudley can combo st. rh xx ducking upper against.
    8tROOXi.png
  • pheraipherai LIVE FOREVER Joined: Posts: 11,885 mod
    strangely that Dud combo works on the twins standing too. no clue why.

    I remember hearing that specifically cl.MK with ryu had better hit stun against Makoto standing, but I dunno. She's also the only character you can link Sean's TC into SA3.
    pherai gouki dated gwen stefani in HighSchool. Thats why today she likes all things Japan. smokin.gif
  • telesnipertelesniper Joined: Posts: 365
    djdjw wrote: »
    yo telesniper more on that st fwd -> cr strong-> rh tatsu..any special inputs or situations..or just do dat ish?

    Like pherai said, it's just a link that works on her. Most Ryu's will/should opt to do that on a stunned Makoto (especially when she's cornered), because that forces stand and makes the first jump in easier to time, also the link itself feels easier against a stunned Mak.. that's just my opinion though, no evidence. Midscreen, you can either hit a j.RH kinda early when you're right on top of Mak, or you can hit it a bit later and walk forward for a few frames before the st.Fwd.

    @Dander

    Being hit out of EX Aegis isn't that uncommon, especially if it's done a little ways away from your opponent. However, having the EX reflector itself not come out, is something very uncommon when it's facing another super.
  • DonkusDonkus Time Marches On Joined: Posts: 504 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    telesniper wrote: »
    Both activate super each from frames 1-5, x=winner (first to freeze)
    P1-P2
    1. x-o
    2. o-x
    3. x-o
    4. o-x
    5. x-o
    .
    .
    etc.

    That is weird but explains a lot. It seems like a very strange way to code a fighting game. It reminds me, I think in all the years I've played Third Strike, I've seen supers activate at the same time only once. Usually it's one, then the other like you posted, even when done at the same time.

    Very interesting discovery about Ibuki's grab super vs EX Aegis. You did mean the grab version right?

    Hey, doesn't Oro's Oodama (big yellow super) continue its path even when the screen is paused for a super? I bet you could cause an EX Aegis failure with that too.
    telesniper wrote: »
    Forgot to mention that I believe that Fierce->RH Joudan can combo both when your opponent is crouching and/or when you stun them with the Fierce

    Yeah, but that's only because all players have more recovery frames when hit into (not during) a dizzy or when hit while crouching unless the attack would have put a standing player into a "backturn" state.

    Shoto dHP is great for canceling from though. Not unreliable like cHP and seems to give more stun frames to the enemy. Compare Gouki's cHP x LP Red Fireball with dHP x LP Red Fireball. Only the second will combo against a standing, undizzy target.

    GOD BLESS THE RING
  • DanderDander BANNED Joined: Posts: 7,227
    edited May 2013
    telesniper wrote: »
    djdjw wrote: »
    yo telesniper more on that st fwd -> cr strong-> rh tatsu..any special inputs or situations..or just do dat ish?

    Like pherai said, it's just a link that works on her. Most Ryu's will/should opt to do that on a stunned Makoto (especially when she's cornered), because that forces stand and makes the first jump in easier to time, also the link itself feels easier against a stunned Mak.. that's just my opinion though, no evidence. Midscreen, you can either hit a j.RH kinda early when you're right on top of Mak, or you can hit it a bit later and walk forward for a few frames before the st.Fwd.

    @Dander

    Being hit out of EX Aegis isn't that uncommon, especially if it's done a little ways away from your opponent. However, having the EX reflector itself not come out, is something very uncommon when it's facing another super.

    I know what you're saying has some grand meaning, I'm almost certain of it, but knowing that not many supers are one frame I would think it's pretty straight forward to assume that aegis will generally be executed if any other super has start up not-yet-the-next-frame seeing as aegis is already projected out by the next frame and at the same time not tied to Urien's "body"(where a hit or trade would prevent the super). So if there were more 1 frame supers they couldn't possibly stuff Urien's simultaneously executed 1 frame super because they'd have to have already stuffed it for it to not come out. A meaty attack would definitely keep it from happening, even from up close because, technically, Urien was already hit.

    Urien parrying a fireball super and then EX aegis-ing in the middle of it. Now that's something I would like to see. That's the kind of thing I used to look into in my FFA days and early tests of OE and ggpo. OE made it impossible, for me a would be arcade player, to do this with latency and lag. GGPO allows it, though.
    8tROOXi.png
  • telesnipertelesniper Joined: Posts: 365
    Donkus wrote: »
    telesniper wrote: »
    Both activate super each from frames 1-5, x=winner (first to freeze)
    P1-P2
    1. x-o
    2. o-x
    3. x-o
    4. o-x
    5. x-o
    .
    .
    etc.

    That is weird but explains a lot. It seems like a very strange way to code a fighting game. It reminds me, I think in all the years I've played Third Strike, I've seen supers activate at the same time only once. Usually it's one, then the other like you posted, even when done at the same time.

    Very interesting discovery about Ibuki's grab super vs EX Aegis. You did mean the grab version right?

    Hey, doesn't Oro's Oodama (big yellow super) continue its path even when the screen is paused for a super? I bet you could cause an EX Aegis failure with that too.
    Can you remember which supers were activated when they happened at the same time?

    Yeah, the grab version. It's stated that Ibuki's SA2 is 0 frame, but it's only zero after the freeze, there's animation before the super, which is why I think it stuffs EX Aegis.

    Haven't tried that yet, but I can't recall if that happens or not.

    ----
    Donkus wrote: »
    telesniper wrote: »
    Forgot to mention that I believe that Fierce->RH Joudan can combo both when your opponent is crouching and/or when you stun them with the Fierce

    Yeah, but that's only because all players have more recovery frames when hit into (not during) a dizzy or when hit while crouching unless the attack would have put a standing player into a "backturn" state.

    Shoto dHP is great for canceling from though. Not unreliable like cHP and seems to give more stun frames to the enemy. Compare Gouki's cHP x LP Red Fireball with dHP x LP Red Fireball. Only the second will combo against a standing, undizzy target.
    I knew the cause of it, was just confirming that Mak does remain in hitstun from cl.Fwd for at least 1 additional frame.

    I did not know that about backturns! That's interesting = )

    That could be attributed (I'm not certain) to the ability that cr.Fierce has that st.Fierce doesn't, cancelling it on its first hitting frame.

    ----
    Dander wrote: »
    telesniper wrote: »
    djdjw wrote: »
    yo telesniper more on that st fwd -> cr strong-> rh tatsu..any special inputs or situations..or just do dat ish?

    Like pherai said, it's just a link that works on her. Most Ryu's will/should opt to do that on a stunned Makoto (especially when she's cornered), because that forces stand and makes the first jump in easier to time, also the link itself feels easier against a stunned Mak.. that's just my opinion though, no evidence. Midscreen, you can either hit a j.RH kinda early when you're right on top of Mak, or you can hit it a bit later and walk forward for a few frames before the st.Fwd.

    @Dander

    Being hit out of EX Aegis isn't that uncommon, especially if it's done a little ways away from your opponent. However, having the EX reflector itself not come out, is something very uncommon when it's facing another super.

    I know what you're saying has some grand meaning, I'm almost certain of it

    I was just pointing out something that I found interesting, nothing to take note of, it shouldn't matter gameplay wise, it just amused me is all.

    ----
    pherai wrote: »
    strangely that Dud combo works on the twins standing too. no clue why.

    I remember hearing that specifically cl.MK with ryu had better hit stun against Makoto standing, but I dunno. She's also the only character you can link Sean's TC into SA3.

    Maybe because of the wider base on their hitboxs? I always wondered how Ken's TC->Fierce Shoryu->SA3 worked on just a few of the cast...

    Another thing... does anybody know the normals that have different damage outputs depending on which frame they connect on? Only 1 comes to mind, Makoto's 9.Fierce. If you press it closer to the start of your jump, it can do 2 more dmg (OE based) than if you hit it kinda deep.
  • TebboTebbo Play. Joined: Posts: 5,711
    edited May 2013
    i'm still weirded out by the strange self cancelling of remy and ryu's far forwards.
    specifically because esn's site lists ryu's far forward as having that. but not remy's but you can do the exact same thing with remy.

    and the thing is it cancels into where that frame is used at the start of the normal.
    in both cases when their upper leg is up, knee bent, before they extend their lower leg.
    Play more.
  • DonkusDonkus Time Marches On Joined: Posts: 504 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    telesniper wrote: »
    Can you remember which supers were activated when they happened at the same time?
    Sorry, it was a long time ago and I don't remember.

    telesniper wrote: »
    Another thing... does anybody know the normals that have different damage outputs depending on which frame they connect on? Only 1 comes to mind, Makoto's 9.Fierce. If you press it closer to the start of your jump, it can do 2 more dmg (OE based) than if you hit it kinda deep.

    The only other normal I know of with that property is Alex's jump HP.

    GOD BLESS THE RING
  • yuukiyuuki Joined: Posts: 782
    edited September 2013
    I had some misconceptions about Urien parrying cr jab, and landing cr fierce. so in this scenario, if the twins cr jab gets parried, Uriens low fierce does not hit. As far as I'm aware, their low jabs are the only exception.

    start up/active/recovery

    yangs low jab: 3/2/6
    yuns low jab: 4/2/6
    kens low jab: 4/3/5
    chuns low jab: 2/4/5
    uriens low fierce: 9/1/25

    Is it because the active frames are shorter for the twins and thats why low jab cannot be punished with cr fierce on parry? clearly their recovery is longer than the other characters.

    Before dander comments, I'm aware that finding out the reasoning behind this is not practical. knowing why cr fierce as a punish for cr jab doesn't work on twins isn't as important as knowing the simple fact that it does not work. please stay out of the discussion on this topic I brought up. thanks.
    Post edited by yuuki on
    かかってきな。
  • DanderDander BANNED Joined: Posts: 7,227
    GGPO
    8tROOXi.png
  • TebboTebbo Play. Joined: Posts: 5,711
    edited September 2013
    Interesting.
    So if they jab and then do nothing they're going to have remaining active + recovery + parry bonus.
    Looking at active + recovery, the twins are the same as ken, total of 8 frames.

    Maybe hitboxes somehow?

    Also on the topic of normals with different qualities depending on when they connect.
    Remy's close fierce. If you hit with it early/when the opponent is in front of remy they do the standard air recovery (flip back and land on feet)
    if you hit them with it late/right above or even behind remy they go into knockdown state in the air though they can't be juggled (as far as i can tell with what i've tried) and land knocked down.
    Play more.
  • P4perDr4gon42P4perDr4gon42 Joined: Posts: 1
    Hey guys, I've skimmed through this thread but 10 pages is quite a lot. I understand about frame data, there was something I was hoping one of you guys could help me out. Im interested in knowing if there is a resource about finding out which moves/super arts have invincibility frames, Or is it already within the frame data collection?

    Cheers for the help
  • DanderDander BANNED Joined: Posts: 7,227
    Hahahaha I was actually thinking about how there's never any invicibility frame data.

    Also, you are going to use this info, right? Bravo.
    8tROOXi.png
  • pheraipherai LIVE FOREVER Joined: Posts: 11,885 mod
    edited November 2013
    ESN's site has a move animator that shows hit boxes, so you can see when the vulnerability boxes go away, the move is invincible

    fun fact - The only shoryus that retain some invincibility frames post start up are Ken EX, Ryu EX and Gouki HP
    pherai gouki dated gwen stefani in HighSchool. Thats why today she likes all things Japan. smokin.gif
  • DanderDander BANNED Joined: Posts: 7,227
    edited November 2013
    Do you think we could get some more clear uses for it by delegating a value to it? Kinda how we do start up, active, recovery. Or does it not fit into this model? I'm aware it would be cause for some overlap and so might be a bit too ambiguous for just anyone to be able to read effectively.
    8tROOXi.png
  • NoMoreFunlandNoMoreFunland Perfection equals obliteration! Joined: Posts: 1,229
    pherai wrote: »
    fun fact - The only shoryus that retain some invincibility frames post start up are Ken EX, Ryu EX and Gouki HP
    Hahaha I was about ten minutes from linking to exactly these examples.
  • TebboTebbo Play. Joined: Posts: 5,711
    Dander wrote: »
    Do you think we could get some more clear uses for it by delegating a value to it? Kinda how we do start up, active, recovery. Or does it not fit into this model? I'm aware it would be cause for some overlap and so might be a bit too ambiguous for just anyone to be able to read effectively.

    I don't think it needs its own category like startup, active, recovery or anything.
    a note or icon to denote that it has some form of extreme priority (in the form of invincibility) would probably be useful to newer players trying to understand certain outcomes.

    something i had noted in some of my info i'm working on. just been really slow due to life and my own other projects unfortunately :<
    feel kind of bad about how slow i've been when i think of it now but it'll come around and i'll put up some fun/cool/useful stuff.

    Play more.
  • ESNESN 最初はぐう... Joined: Posts: 1,347
    pherai wrote: »
    fun fact - The only shoryus that retain some invincibility frames post start up are Ken EX, Ryu EX and Gouki HP
    You mean for shotos only?
  • ESNESN 最初はぐう... Joined: Posts: 1,347
    edited November 2013
    I don't think invincibility is that much important.
    Also, if i add something about it, i think i must also add some other useful linked info about full or upper/lower invincibility (like Gouki HP srk) and throw invincibility.

    Anyway, as Pherai said, all can be already directly seen on my site, with frames animation and also with the 'global view' kind of timeline...
    http://baston.esn3s.com/hitboxesDisplay_spritesheet.php?iChar=14&sMoveType=fd_specials&iMove=36&sDefG=GV
Sign In or Register to comment.