Ultra Street Fighter 4 PC Custom Skin Thread

Comments

• ryuhayabusa94ryuhayabusa94 Joined: Posts: 12
    Hi everyone
    Can anyone help me: I used monkeyfix 2.1 from sloth85 and source Abel .ema files to target Yun .ema files. After the fce.ema is done, monkey face disappeared except in the beginning of battle and ultra move. After that I monkeyfix all the other .ema files (dm1, obj, uc1, uc2.ema) but the monkey face still exist in the beginning of battle and ultra moves. What have I done wrong or something I don't know? Please help me.

Sorry I post a problem that may have been solved somewhere, but I read many post but can't find the answer.
  • Anish SinghAnish Singh Joined: Posts: 271
    im planning to make gcpd cop for megaman and james gordon for cole
  • seb-le-dingueseb-le-dingue Joined: Posts: 342
    edited February 2014
    c710.jpg

Work in progress !!!

Pants are sponsored by Piuma .. lol. Thank you to him, he will be well noted when sharing.

For those who encounter dificulties with DDSREFEDIT.

I realized yesterday just how it works ...... In this example, let's say you have 5 textures in the color file. So you have 5 also in normal map.

If you want to assign the first DDS in a emg, you put 0 for the texture, AND 5 for normal map. (NOT 0 FOR TEXTURE AND 1 FOR NORMAL MAP...)

If you want to assign to a third DDS in a emg, you will need 2 for texture and 7 for normal map. Etc..
    Post edited by seb-le-dingue on
  • monkeygigabuster92monkeygigabuster92 Haunted by Wesker Joined: Posts: 991
    edited February 2014
    I only have enough time to upload one stage mod tonight(SSFIVAE) so which one you want me to upload first:
    1/Small Airfield X Urban Warzone
    2/Overpass X Mad Gear Hideout
    Post edited by monkeygigabuster92 on
    http://streetmodders.deviantart.com/

Provided simple polish mod
  • Trife88Trife88 GHOSTFACE WAIFUS Joined: Posts: 7,594
    edited February 2014
    mBjFVEi.png
    Shots Fired.

Edit: I made a mistake with my files ;_; Would someone be kind to upload Juri's "JRI_03" files?

Post edited by Trife88 on
    Street Fighter V is the best game of our generation.
  • RYU27085RYU27085 Life makes Sense! [c] Joined: Posts: 7
    @monkeygigabuster92

Do You know how to edit stages in Super Street Fighter AE?

I really want to learn it - I hope You can help Me...

@hunterk

Where is Your Feedback?
    16_daigoonusf4.jpg
  • SonneillonSonneillon Such Reckless Violence, My Hadou Shall Enjoy Consuming Your Soul! Joined: Posts: 218
    What's ".nml for in AE?.
    Satsui no Hadou, Only one man can possess such power!

SSFIV AE: Evil Ryu
    One of the best on NA PSN!.
    SF X T: Kazuya, Law, Jin, Akuma.
    PSN:Lucifer___v , PutridBlood- , Sonneillon
    Youtube:Lucifer v , Sonneillon v.
    Capcom Unity: Sonneillon
  • hunterkhunterk Joined: Posts: 2,237
    @RYU27085
    To change the background image, you'll need to work from one of the stages with a flat background, like monkeygigabuster92's Exciting Africa stage. For modifying textures, it's exactly like working with character files, so you can use the skinning tutorials from aemods.pbworks.com. The stage texture files are in EMB bundles inside the *.tex.emz file.

Also, what feedback?

@Sonneillon
    That stands for "normal map" aka "bump map." It's a special texture file that's used by game engines to fake more complexity on a low-poly model by rendering contours and other small details. There are a number of programs that can create nice ones from scratch (like ZBrush) but you can also use Photoshop's DDS plugin (or GIMP normal map plugin) to create them from a regular, RGB texture (though the results aren't usually spectacular...).
  • AlffAlff Joined: Posts: 449
    BGM (Theme Music) Ryu SSFIV for Stage Mod Suzaku Castle

A small addition to the stage with the theme of Ryu from SSFIV.

I was thinking how would the union of these two stages. I wonder how it looks in SSFIV AE.
    edited February 2014
    @hunterk

Which Tools/Tutorials exactly I should use - give Me a few exactly Links with Information & Download. Thank You!

About Feedback - it's the Answer I meant...
    Post edited by RYU27085 on
    16_daigoonusf4.jpg
  • iamacloudiamacloud Joined: Posts: 77
    I've been thinking for a while...there was a Dhalsim as Necro recolor.
    If someone wanted to make another Necro mod, Quan Chi from MK9 could be a good base, since they're pretty similar.

On another side (yes, the advice for that mod was just an excuse...), wish me good luck, on tuesday I have my last exam before I start writing my thesis.
  • MaesterWarMaesterWar "Full Power Modding ..!!!!" Joined: Posts: 806
    @ Monkey, I like your stage fixes. Especially Dhalsim,less is more and he loves his elephants.lol

@ Salim, great flash mod.
    MaeSterWaR aka MaeSteRlee aka MaeSteR... http://maesterlee.deviantart.com
  • MaesterWarMaesterWar "Full Power Modding ..!!!!" Joined: Posts: 806
    edited February 2014
    @Seb, those are some nice rock effects. I especially like the massive boulder at the end.
    Edit**
    When will you release your Gouken mod?
    Post edited by MaesterWar on
    MaeSterWaR aka MaeSteRlee aka MaeSteR... http://maesterlee.deviantart.com
    edited February 2014
    @MaesterWar
    I'm not sure. If I continued to finish the 8 colors I have left to finish and correct the obj.emo, in the next week I think. The problem is that we always want more ...

I researched concepts for Gouken. And I came across this:

906244-gouken___boss_of_ssf2thd_mugen_by_anubis55.jpg
    So I took the Akuma cos 1 jacket, but on the part of the lower abdomen OS were not correct. And since I have not much experience with Milkshape to put the OS .... instead of doing that I used transparency to transfer the underbelly of the jacket. The result is promising.

But I want a way to remove a portion of the shadow of the jacket I just swap. Do you know how to do that?

The Akuma jacket will be used as a color or two. I want each of the 10 colors of my mod is unique or different as possible.

EDIT
    I think I could not do it without assigning the OS to the underbelly of the jacket .... this is what I get
    6bgb.jpg
    I'll have to abandon this project jacket .... I spent all night on it and it will not ... I know even worse if you can not modify the shadows of an object ......

EDIT 2

Is what we can remove the shadows of an object?

I may be abused .. but it costs nothing to ask ... is this someone to swap the jacket Akuma COS 1 for the set COS 1 Gouken, with correction for OS the underbelly?

This is asking a lot. I understand that nobody does.
    Post edited by seb-le-dingue on
  • hollyvelocityhollyvelocity ♥bronies r s♂♂ hot!♥ Joined: Posts: 219
    @seb-le-dingue
    You know if you ever go back to the vest jacket, you could steer it into a fine Kraven (Marvel) mod
    "My God, it's full of ponies!"
    @hollyvelocity

Yes, I want to see. You have a link please ?
  • hollyvelocityhollyvelocity ♥bronies r s♂♂ hot!♥ Joined: Posts: 219
    @seb-le-dingue
    google images got his revamped costumes over the past but here's some inspiration:
    (Or maybe Zangief would be better due to bigger body mass)
    0zjuPkR.giftJa6HLb.png
    "My God, it's full of ponies!"
    @hunterk

I'm still waiting for the Answer... o.0
    16_daigoonusf4.jpg
    @RYU27085
    I've already given you all of the information you need. This version of piecemontee's Asset Explorer works best for stages:
    http://sourceforge.net/projects/sf4viewer/files/0.35/piecemonteeSF4explorerV0.35.zip/download
    The stage textures are stored in the *.tex.emz files in DDS format. You can export them using the Asset Explorer program and edit them in Photoshop or GIMP (with DDS plugin) and then inject them back in using the Asset Explorer. This tutorial explains the steps:
    http://filthypants.blogspot.com/2010/10/beginners-guide-to-sf4-skinning.html

@seb-le-dingue
    That depends on which shadows you're talking about. Self-shadow can only be removed by toggling visibility in the obj.emo. Ambient Occlusion shadows (the darkening that's visible underneath clothing items) can be modified/removed using sloth86's AO tools in a process that's similar to regular skinning:
    http://filthypants.blogspot.com/2011/10/using-sloth86s-ambient-occlusion-tools.html
    Shadows on the ground can be edited by modifying the simple *.shd.emo model.
    Thanks hunterk
    @Monkey

Congratulations scenario, Monkey . Too bad for SSFIV AE scenario presented problems , but I believe it must have some solution . Cody and Guy on the scene , they may have learned that animation. I saw a video of mods containing Bison with animation in a stage of SF X TK . It's an option for the scenario .
  • SonneillonSonneillon Such Reckless Violence, My Hadou Shall Enjoy Consuming Your Soul! Joined: Posts: 218
    edited February 2014
    robhal wrote: »
    M.Bison as Shredder (C1)
    I decided to use the original textures thus made the mod only have one color (can still customize the face and hair). Still have proper Pandora mode.
    Noted that the cape is static. And because of that, I also have the "No Cape" variant.
    m_bison_as_shredder_by_robhal-d77tsmm.jpg

Download Link:
    http://robhal.deviantart.com/art/M-Bison-as-Shredder-436410670

Thanks to:
    salim, for making this mod on SSF4AE.

That's BadAss. Hey...when you guys make these, do you make the parts or what, from scratch. How does it all work?.

@hunterk

Is it possible to make SSFIV texture actual HD like tekken, clothes, skin etc?.

@hunterk

First of @ll, thank You for the exactly links and information!

I don't have got Photoshop, so I downloaded GIMP now... Looks like a very good Programm! Thank You!

Now I've got a Problem with "piecemontee's Asset Explorer":

When I want to open a Texture File with it - it doesn't open anything, just nothing into the stage folder of the Game...

What I have to do now?!? I have no Idea why the Asset Explorer does not open the Texture Files... !?! o.0
    16_daigoonusf4.jpg
    @Sonneillon
    Generally, the parts come from other games (often from XNALara community rips) and then they export the SF4 skeleton and model using sloth86's EMG2SMD tool and bring it all into Blender. Once there, they resize the XNALara (or whatever) model to match up with the SF4 model and then use a built-in weight transfer script to programatically rig everything. It's not always perfect, though, and sometimes requires additional manual rigging. When that's done, you export the whole thing back to SMD, convert back to EMG, then swap into an existing obj.emo. Segadordelinks wrote a nice tutorial about the process:
    http://w11.zetaboards.com/SFxT_Mods/single/?p=8070823&t=8324348

@RYU27085
    Backup your files you want to edit, then move them somewhere where you have write permissions (maybe your desktop). Drag the *.tex.emz onto the Asset Explorer and it should show up in the left side of the program where you can expand the contents. The textures will be inside things labeled #EMB and will be in DDS format.
    @hunterk

Thank You!
    16_daigoonusf4.jpg
    http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNDA0MzQzNTE2.html

Movement of the characters in the scenario. How?
  • Nemesys_SyndromeNemesys_Syndrome What the?! Where?! Joined: Posts: 2,412
    Alff wrote: »
    http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNDA0MzQzNTE2.html

Movement of the characters in the scenario. How?

NSFW btw...the girls in the background are naked...or well...revealing.