UMvC3 Stream & Commentary Thread v3

Comments

• jak d riprjak d ripr Joined: Posts: 7,353
    Kresent wrote: »
    Nova beats Firebrand but I still think Apologyman will win.

I thought Apologyman was fighting cloud805.
  • FluxFlux Fair is overrated Joined: Posts: 980
    edited April 2014
    How about cloud vs apology, @Kresent? Thats the one we're gonna see tonight.
    Welp
  • <Insert Name Here><Insert Name Here> No wonder with people like me SRK Marvel is dead Joined: Posts: 7,933
    Can Darry shut up about No Respect already? :/
    Xrd: Axl || UMvC3: Magneto/Dante/Frank West
    Give me attention: @ LaziestNameEver
    PSN: Laziest_ID_Ever (I don't really play online)
    "3) LIMITLESS (myself) --Those of you who have played me, will agree with this.. By far the most aggressive safe/style Wolverine." - Limitless, 3rd best Wolvie player in the world
  • AlMoStLeGeNdArYAlMoStLeGeNdArY Optimize or Die Joined: Posts: 2,091
    Kilkerkai with that point vergil.
  • J.DJ.D EVO Staff Joined: Posts: 4,492 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Yo Darry's commentary is ASS!! Can we please get Magus at least
    Fight For The Future!!
  • JocelotJocelot Don't give up! Joined: Posts: 5,035
    edited April 2014
    Wesker will never not be relevant. He is a god, after all!

But seriously, I finally find a computer that can stream consistently again, and I see double Wesker action. It's like I never left
    Party Robot!!
    Now my head can spin. I'll be around for a million years, so let the party begin.
    jak d ripr wrote: »
    That shit had me in stitches. Nigga went for all these flashy set-ups and doom was like hold these boots.
  • CriminalUpperCriminalUpper =D Joined: Posts: 2,932
    What's with the trivia ticker on the bottom? People are trying to watch a match, stuff like that can be saved for in-between matches.

Isn't blocking anything significant. I like it. Well, I like not having to look for the challonge link to see who's where
  • DevilJin 01DevilJin 01 Ibuki and Juri BUFFZ Joined: Posts: 51,506 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Fulgore will always be relevant.

For some reason I feel like Nemo will win and Emil will come and say "of course"

Kunoichi is always in V Trigger

BUFF CITY.  Population IBUKI

SFV: Ibuki (Main Bae), Juri (Buffed Bae), Chun Li (Needs Buffs Bae)

KOF XIV: Nakoruru/Iori/KDash

SFIV: Nobody hate that shit (PROTIP: Everyone on SRK hates SFIV)

3S: Ibuki (main), Alex

If I ever pick up Xrd: Johnny

PSN: PervyJin01

CFN: PervyJin01 (PS4) Twitch: c88deviljin01

• serpentaurusserpentaurus just watching Joined: Posts: 4,501
    Streaming marvel with friends

umvc3: Thor / Dr.Strange / Ammy - Thor / Dorm / Doom - Wesker / Dr.Strange / Vergil - ssf4: Vega
  • RagingDemonStormRagingDemonStorm The power of elevation Joined: Posts: 3,182
    Cloud and Apologyman comin up
    CVS2 Akuma\Geese\whoevers top tier in that groove
  • -AEON--AEON- Joined: Posts: 972
    Cloud vs. ApologyMan is about to start.
    Viscant wrote: »
    The reason I don't stream is because the chances of me accidentally exposing my dick to the world is too high. I forget stuff way too often, I almost burn my place down because I forgot I was cooking at least once every 3 months. If I started livestreaming I would load up a Taylor Swift video, forget I had a webcam and a stream and then...
    These are self evident truths. You could irrefutably prove God's existence starting from the axiom that Marn is scum.
    Marn is scum ergo sum.
    here it comes
    I say 7-4 Cloud
    Fight For The Future!!
  • KresentKresent For Science. You Monster. Joined: Posts: 793
    Oh I posted that at work. Zero also beats Firebrand but I still think Apologyman has it. Jam Session can be problematic but since Apologyman has Plasma Beam along with those wall fireballs, I think he'll be able to get the first hit on Zero and then unblockable Vergil pretty often. As long as he has that Zero matchup down, he wins.
    Member of Team Hitbox
    Firebrand/Dr. Doom/Amaterasu
    Firebrand/Dormammu/Dr. Doom
    Zero/Dr. Doom/Amaterasu
  • RokmodeRokmode preppy asked me to change my title rip meaty mud flap Joined: Posts: 8,306
    i like that hes playing dante second vs this
    THIS WEBSITE SUCKS GIANT HORSE @#$@#$@!@$
    Youtube(random doom TAC help, doom combos, ammy stuff, shuma combos and tech): http://www.youtube.com/user/Clickclakmoo?feature=mhee Danke on shuma gorath: "He who sleeps but shouldn't have costed me 5 dollars."
    We got Dante comebacks. The hype is real!
    Party Robot!!
    Now my head can spin. I'll be around for a million years, so let the party begin.
    That shit had me in stitches. Nigga went for all these flashy set-ups and doom was like hold these boots.
  • RedFlame115RedFlame115 Joined: Posts: 396
    edited April 2014
    This sets so close right now, I can't even deal.

- also, the drops are too real
    Jeezus, it's so back and forth. This set is amazing.
    Party Robot!!
  • jak d riprjak d ripr Joined: Posts: 7,353
    edited April 2014
    Wow Darry really doesn't know what he's talking about. Semi unblockable? Like what? Or am I the one that's mistaken? I thought Dante was getting proper unblockabled.
    Kresent wrote: »
    Oh I posted that at work. Zero also beats Firebrand but I still think Apologyman has it. Jam Session can be problematic but since Apologyman has Plasma Beam along with those wall fireballs, I think he'll be able to get the first hit on Zero and then unblockable Vergil pretty often. As long as he has that Zero matchup down, he wins.

Damn, you were pretty much on point the whole way. Vergil was a complete non factor the whole way through and other than the Dante comeback every time Firebrand won the match-up Apologyman won.

Good call.
    YOLO FOOTDIVE WILL ALWAYS BE RELEVENT
    Party Robot!!
  • RokmodeRokmode preppy asked me to change my title rip meaty mud flap Joined: Posts: 8,306
    shoulda made it first to 10 >:
    THIS WEBSITE SUCKS GIANT HORSE @#$@#$@!@$
    Youtube(random doom TAC help, doom combos, ammy stuff, shuma combos and tech): http://www.youtube.com/user/Clickclakmoo?feature=mhee Danke on shuma gorath: "He who sleeps but shouldn't have costed me 5 dollars."
  • RedFlame115RedFlame115 Joined: Posts: 396
    Wow, did not expect that ending.
  • CriminalUpperCriminalUpper =D Joined: Posts: 2,932
    That was ass
    Vergil anchor was completely irrelevant in this match.
    Can we stop complaining and counter pick accordingly?
    Fight For The Future!!
  • el mediocreel mediocre Joined: Posts: 266
    Wow Darry really doesn't know what he's talking about. Semi unblockable? Like what?

Plus he kinds sounds like Charlie from Always Sunny. Maybe he can sell us on milk steaks.
  • -AEON--AEON- Joined: Posts: 972
    Vineeth's theme song:

Viscant wrote: »
    The reason I don't stream is because the chances of me accidentally exposing my dick to the world is too high. I forget stuff way too often, I almost burn my place down because I forgot I was cooking at least once every 3 months. If I started livestreaming I would load up a Taylor Swift video, forget I had a webcam and a stream and then...
    These are self evident truths. You could irrefutably prove God's existence starting from the axiom that Marn is scum.
    Marn is scum ergo sum.
    Plus he kinds sounds like Charlie from Always Sunny.

Wow, I was thinking the exact same thing.

Spaceship

Party Robot!!
  • YMDSLTSACYMDSLTSAC Joined: Posts: 1,361 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    I think a big thing that seperates Apologyman is his exceptional blocking. Him and Fchamp have some of the best defense I've seen.
    "Believe nothing, no matter where you read it, or who said it, no matter if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense."
    -Buddha

"Don't let it happen to you like it did to me, I was a black zombie."
  • EskillsEskills Joined: Posts: 3,587
    Doom don't care bout no beam saber, or busters n lightning.
    I do believe tat I r teh King.
  • <Insert Name Here><Insert Name Here> No wonder with people like me SRK Marvel is dead Joined: Posts: 7,933
    YMDSLTSAC wrote: »
    I think a big thing that seperates Apologyman is his exceptional blocking. Him and Fchamp have some of the best defense I've seen.
    Anime blocking too strong
    "3) LIMITLESS (myself) --Those of you who have played me, will agree with this.. By far the most aggressive safe/style Wolverine." - Limitless, 3rd best Wolvie player in the world
    Jocelot wrote: »
    YOLO FOOTDIVE WILL ALWAYS BE RELEVENT

-aaaaaaaaaand hello, new signature.

Party Robot!!
    SumBrwnKid visiting on Full Schedule's stream:
  • ChrisisChrisis Follows her path Joined: Posts: 7,684
    edited April 2014
    I was out with friends when it was streamed, what were the results of Apologyman vs Cloud?
    Isis is something shiny that likes water.
    Chrisis wrote: »
    I was out with friends when it was streamed, what were the results of Apologyman vs Cloud?
    7-5 Apologyman. Great set, check out the archives/watch eventual YT upload.
  • OuroborusOuroborus plays 3s just to troll Joined: Posts: 7,154 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    i've never cheered for a sucessful footdive until i saw apologyman do it against cloud's dante mashing reverb shock xx fireworks.
    ssf4ae tier list regarding Gen:

D Proto: and where is Gen?
    oORYUOo: you cannot tier what you cannot see
  • phantasyphantasy Smash Journeyman Joined: Posts: 8,557
    pretty sloppy set, cloud didn't know what to do vs incoming unblockables as dante even the ones that weren't timed well, got hit by firebrand as zero (didn't zone enough) but it wasn't that serious of a set so whatever. instead of a "who is the best at their flowchart" it became "who is going to drop their flowchart" a few matches in. i'm glad you guys enjoyed it because i wasn't too impressed :x
    youtube sfv
  • phantasyphantasy Smash Journeyman Joined: Posts: 8,557
    i'm impressed that jrosa wins.

i'm not impressed when both players drop their converts / combos / setups.

apologyman vs cloud could have been impressive, it was sloppy instead. why are you impressed with their names?
    youtube sfv
    Look's like Marvel is about to come on.

• The DukeThe Duke Joined: Posts: 14,561
    NCR Marvel down to top 16
  • el mediocreel mediocre Joined: Posts: 266
    Glad to see Infrit using Sentinel again.
    Glad to see Infrit using Sentinel again.
    Only to get wrecked in his first match. :/