FADC through characters glitch

2»

Comments

  • DooplissDoopliss Joined: Posts: 3,182
    Doing a cross-under from a juggle/reset is not the same thing, this thread focuses on grounded dash-through glitches.
    Maybe Doopliss isn't kicking ass, but he's taking names.

    "Combo Hunter", A Street Fighter V Season 2 Combo Video
  • SynikaLSynikaL Melee Prophet Joined: Posts: 1,699
    edited September 2013
    Try E. Ryu's Axe Kick on Crouching Viper. Found out about this about a year ago and that was the circumstance we found.

    *edit*

    Sorry it may have been cl.st. HK. I don't have my system to test atm.
    "Grandad, this food is destructive!"
    "Boy, what is wrong with you? This food is your culture."
    "Then the culture's destructive."

    -The Boondocks
  • cerberusfxcerberusfx Timekeeper Joined: Posts: 2,351
    Rose vs Gief:
    Super -> 2x dash goes through gief
    Power is nothing without skill
    R.I.P Joshua Colon (sksksksksk222)
    **Oh god images in signatures--not approving at all >_>!**
  • InsaneRikkInsaneRikk Swede - youtube.com/sebastianrikk Joined: Posts: 38
    Has anyone found any new FADC-glitches in Ultra? I've found a few.
    I can ride my bike with no EX bars, no EX bars.

    www.youtube.com/sfxtekkenrikk
  • pepopulopepopulo Eternal's groupi Joined: Posts: 633
    InsaneRikk wrote: »
    Has anyone found any new FADC-glitches in Ultra? I've found a few.
    I've got this one

    I'm sure there are a lote more like this,but I'm too lazy to search them :P

    Nueva tecnología!!!
  • InsaneRikkInsaneRikk Swede - youtube.com/sebastianrikk Joined: Posts: 38
    pepopulo wrote: »
    InsaneRikk wrote: »
    Has anyone found any new FADC-glitches in Ultra? I've found a few.
    I've got this one

    I'm sure there are a lote more like this,but I'm too lazy to search them :P

    I saw that you uploaded that. Nice! :)

    I can ride my bike with no EX bars, no EX bars.

    www.youtube.com/sfxtekkenrikk
  • pepopulopepopulo Eternal's groupi Joined: Posts: 633
    InsaneRikk wrote: »
    pepopulo wrote: »
    InsaneRikk wrote: »
    Has anyone found any new FADC-glitches in Ultra? I've found a few.
    I've got this one

    I'm sure there are a lote more like this,but I'm too lazy to search them :P

    I saw that you uploaded that. Nice! :)

    Welp,if I can upload things I should upload things,and more now that I have ok resolution and in game capture lol
    Nueva tecnología!!!
  • DooplissDoopliss Joined: Posts: 3,182
    edited June 2014
    I didn't find all of these myself, some of it is just some stuff that I've picked up:
    Rolento, @ cr.Vega in the corner: Makong Delta Air Raid, dash.
    Ken @ Rolento: CH j.HK/crumple, Hadoken xx FADC (corner only)
    Elena @ cr.Vega (And some others, don't know who): DP+K/QCB+K/RDP+HK xx FADC (anywhere)(delay dash for RDP+HK)

    Poison @ cr.Vega: CH 2nd hit cl.HK xx FADC, corner only (Counterhit a crouching normal on wake-up so he crouches)
    Poison @ cr.Vega: 2nd Rekka xx FADC (corner only, point blank only)(So you need to do it on wake-up)
    Poison @ cr.Vega: 2nd Rekka xx 3rd rekka, 3rd rekka passes through.
    Poison @ cr.Vega: 3rd EX Rekka xx 4th EX rekka, 4th EX rekka passes through.
    Ibuki @ cr.Vega: far HP xx HP xx FADC (anywhere)
    Sakura @ cr.Vega: far HP xx FADC (counterhit, corner only)
    Akuma @ cr.Vega: far HP xx FADC (counterhit, corner only)
    Maybe Doopliss isn't kicking ass, but he's taking names.

    "Combo Hunter", A Street Fighter V Season 2 Combo Video
  • DooplissDoopliss Joined: Posts: 3,182
    Some new things in this video:



    Ken cl.MP xx FADC also works on Decapre, anywhere.
    Maybe Doopliss isn't kicking ass, but he's taking names.

    "Combo Hunter", A Street Fighter V Season 2 Combo Video
  • InsaneRikkInsaneRikk Swede - youtube.com/sebastianrikk Joined: Posts: 38
    I have updated the main post with all the new stuff! :)
    I can ride my bike with no EX bars, no EX bars.

    www.youtube.com/sfxtekkenrikk
  • DooplissDoopliss Joined: Posts: 3,182
    I think the s.MP and cl.MP for Ken is the same thing.
    Maybe Doopliss isn't kicking ass, but he's taking names.

    "Combo Hunter", A Street Fighter V Season 2 Combo Video
  • pepopulopepopulo Eternal's groupi Joined: Posts: 633
    Doopliss wrote: »
    I think the s.MP and cl.MP for Ken is the same thing.
    Nah,Ken has a close st mp wich leads into his target combo,and a far one

    Nueva tecnología!!!
  • DooplissDoopliss Joined: Posts: 3,182
    pepopulo wrote: »
    Doopliss wrote: »
    I think the s.MP and cl.MP for Ken is the same thing.
    Nah,Ken has a close st mp wich leads into his target combo,and a far one
    Yes, but when I wrote s.MP I meant cl.MP. I used to use the terminology "s.MP and far s.MP" instead of "cl.MP and far s.MP".
    Maybe Doopliss isn't kicking ass, but he's taking names.

    "Combo Hunter", A Street Fighter V Season 2 Combo Video
  • pepopulopepopulo Eternal's groupi Joined: Posts: 633
    Doopliss wrote: »
    pepopulo wrote: »
    Doopliss wrote: »
    I think the s.MP and cl.MP for Ken is the same thing.
    Nah,Ken has a close st mp wich leads into his target combo,and a far one
    Yes, but when I wrote s.MP I meant cl.MP. I used to use the terminology "s.MP and far s.MP" instead of "cl.MP and far s.MP".
    Oh ok,I use s.mp and cl.mp instead of s.mp and far st.mp
    Nueva tecnología!!!
  • DooplissDoopliss Joined: Posts: 3,182
    edited June 2014
    which is why I use cl.MP and far s.MP now to make sure there are no misunderstandings. And s.MP if there's only one standing version like with Makoto.
    Maybe Doopliss isn't kicking ass, but he's taking names.

    "Combo Hunter", A Street Fighter V Season 2 Combo Video
2»
Sign In or Register to comment.