The Marvel Studios thread | X-Men and Fantastic Four WELCOME BACK!! CONFIRMED!!

MageggMagegg Joined: Posts: 4,004
edited December 14 in General Discussion

The Hype?
Post edited by Magegg on

Comments

• regulateregulate Bruv of bruvs Joined: Posts: 6,554 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    second link works.

Super hyped
    Never forget:
    Boel wrote: »
    phantom angel the kinda guy that eats a roll of dental floss so that he can slowly come to a shuddering climax as he pulls it out his ass

• Apathy-IncApathy-Inc Die white girls Joined: Posts: 3,115
    edited October 2014
  • Kinniku BusterKinniku Buster Like Like Like Joined: Posts: 9,379 ✭✭✭ Former OG
    Looks like a trailer for a movie.
    Peace to the Mountain
    Amiibo Aficionado

Negro Install

The sky's fallin', baby, drop that ass 'fore it crash.

• a15kkoa15kko Joined: Posts: 5,885
    I'm so excited
  • WeeabooWeeaboo The Dream is dead. . . Joined: Posts: 1,450
    My body wa- ehh you already know....
  • dodgers2213dodgers2213 Joined: Posts: 3,028
    eh, I prefer the Ultron voiced by Tom Kane. This one by Spader sounds too...human. Not robotic enough
    Steam- Dodgers2213
    PS4-- Dodgers2213
    Those are fair points but like I said it's a preference. Jesus I didn't say it was garbage and its only the first trailer, there's enough time for it to grow on me. Eventually it probably will
    Steam- Dodgers2213
    PS4-- Dodgers2213
  • KillaFoxKillaFox I wish a nigga would on every candle. Joined: Posts: 2,264 ✭✭✭✭ Junior OG
    Hulk bodying Iron Man I see
  • DukeCDukeC Ultimate Waifu Joined: Posts: 4,430
    edited October 2014
    KillaFox wrote: »
    Hulk bodying Iron Man I see

That was probably Ultron in one of Tony's HulkBusters. That's what it looked like to me.
    Nintendo Network ID: DukeC318
    PSN: DukeC101
    Capcom Fighting Network ID for SFV: SarahWalker
  • WastedWasted Verbal Diarrhetic Joined: Posts: 6,404
    Hawkeye gets like, no fucking screen time, as usual..
    SFV: Ken, with THAT ORANGE COSTUME

I have nobody to play with, so I typically talk out of my ass.
  • WilWil Joined: Posts: 6,172
    Teaser poster:

GcLiU5c.jpg
    SFV: Cammy, Ibuki, Karin
  • MageggMagegg Joined: Posts: 4,004
    edited October 2014
    You know, poor Avengers, I almost feel bad for these guys, the trailer's completely dark and angsty, it's like with every new movie they're menaced to death :/

I would have loved to see just another group shot of them taking care of a menace single-handedly.

Maybe we'll see that on the movie, however. But the trailers are... You know, every one of them more depressing than the previous one. It starts to make me tired :/

I can't get that excited when I know there's just going to be much suffering, death, conflict, grittiness... :/ This is way too dramatic and there was too little heroism in this trailer, me sad :(
    SWBeta wrote: »
    This Ultros guy looks p cray
    Ultros_XIII-2.png
    Can be sure.
  • SoVi3tSoVi3t Behind The Iron Curtain Joined: Posts: 29,170
    Not hype for Ultron, but I was disappointed from day one since Stark is making him.

I get the feeling Quicksilver is going to be ass in this, at least compared to DoFP version.
    Official 2011 SRK Sexual Deviant Champion Of The Universe And Contest Winner Extraordinaire And Also Official 2012 SRK Sexual Deviant Since Nobody Stepped Forward And 2013 SRK Sexual Deviant Legend Because My Opposition Is Comprised Of Short Pimply GIF Posting Virgins Who Wouldn't Know What To Do With A Woman If She Sat On Their Collective Faces And Wiggled. Still Sexual Deviant Champion Of SRK circa 2015.
    Destroyer Of Azure, Conqueror Of Trolls
    Defiler Of The Pure, Owner Of Souls

SRK 2015 Thirtiest Member and Current Reigning Champion of the SRK Tournament of Thirst.

All victories are hilariously argued against by various little boys who shall remain nameless
    Understand that my victories can only be disputed by successfully beating me for once.

XBox & Steam -> SoVi3t666

Unofficial champion of SRK GD circa oh-fucking-nine
  • MageggMagegg Joined: Posts: 4,004
    edited October 2014
    SoVi3t wrote: »
    I get the feeling Quicksilver is going to be ass in this, at least compared to DoFP version.
    He looks really ass, just like a Death Cargo character. Basically Plasma + Squalo, visual effects included.
  • voodazzvoodazz WORST. RACIST. EVER. Joined: Posts: 3,950 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    I dunno, I was expecting shit to blow up real good when Scarlett witch was going mental.

Digging the Hulk's Prius (or whatever) car throw/Superman punch combo.

Seriously... Hulk closed the distance hella quick. Don't under estimate the big man's speed.
    www.voodazz.com
    "It's okay to lie to women. They're not people like us."
    -Peter Griffin
    edited October 2014
    Yeah, I was expecting crazy shit while Scarlet was freaking out. She still seems to just throw red shit at people in this.

And from what I heard, Hawkeye has a much larger role in this.

Still can't wait, lol.

Edit: I'm hoping they at least don't fuck up Vision
    Official 2011 SRK Sexual Deviant Champion Of The Universe And Contest Winner Extraordinaire And Also Official 2012 SRK Sexual Deviant Since Nobody Stepped Forward And 2013 SRK Sexual Deviant Legend Because My Opposition Is Comprised Of Short Pimply GIF Posting Virgins Who Wouldn't Know What To Do With A Woman If She Sat On Their Collective Faces And Wiggled. Still Sexual Deviant Champion Of SRK circa 2015.

SRK 2015 Thirtiest Member and Current Reigning Champion of the SRK Tournament of Thirst.

All victories are hilariously argued against by various little boys who shall remain nameless
    Understand that my victories can only be disputed by successfully beating me for once.

• maxxmaxx DIO THE DESTROYER Joined: Posts: 36,723 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    any word on what witch and quicksilver are gonna be called yet? superhumans or inhumans?
    FREE Stuart "StuMiz" Hayden

kobrakawaii.com/
    art blog:
    http://mondaynitecoloring.tumblr.com/
    Magegg wrote: »
    Million wrote: »
    Also...this will be absolutely guaranteed to be THE most badass robot ever to appear on the big-screen....yes, in the entire history of cinema.
    Terminator 2 is better.

after that we have DoFP Sentinels....which were literally unbeatable and bodied everyone FREE. They needed to NOT exist by time travel
    Steam- Dodgers2213
    PS4-- Dodgers2213
    @maxx‌ they are calling all future Marvel characters "miracles" as well as those two

• HawkingbirdHawkingbird I am thou...thou art I Joined: Posts: 26,862
    maxx wrote: »
    any word on what witch and quicksilver are gonna be called yet? superhumans or inhumans?

They probably won't be called anything special. They got their powers from cosmic cube experiments. If it somehow ties into the Terrigen Mists then we got Inhumans
    PSN: Hawkingbird
    FC: 0834-1564-0151
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/runawayavenger
  • maxxmaxx DIO THE DESTROYER Joined: Posts: 36,723 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    maxx wrote: »

They probably won't be called anything special. They got their powers from cosmic cube experiments. If it somehow ties into the Terrigen Mists then we got Inhumans

we're talking about marvel. they love labeling shit and trademarking the crap outta of it. this is the same company that co-owns the trademark/copyright/w.e to superheros with dc comics.
    FREE Stuart "StuMiz" Hayden

kobrakawaii.com/
    art blog:
    http://mondaynitecoloring.tumblr.com/
  • MechWarriorMechWarrior Joined: Posts: 5,718
    makmak!!! wrote: »
    Now I'm creeped out by james spader saying that pinocchio song.
    That's the point! Ironic nursery tunes are creepy.
    Magegg wrote: »
    Million wrote: »
    Also...this will be absolutely guaranteed to be THE most badass robot ever to appear on the big-screen....yes, in the entire history of cinema.
    Terminator 2 is better.
    "Weaklings."
    1BdI8qP.gif
    XBL: MechWarriorNY
  • dab00gdab00g Joined: Posts: 21,189
    Pinnochio

Robert California so good

Wonder how Vision arrives

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights