- Platforms: PlayStation 4, Xbox One, PC / Steam, Nintendo Switch
- Genre: Action RPG
- Release Date: May 25, 2018
- Publisher: Bandai Namco
- Developer: From Software
- Players: 1 Player (Single-Player), 1 to 6 Players (Multiplayer)
- Rating: RP
- Localization: Voiceover (EN), Subtitles (EN, SP, FR, BR)
- Resolution and Frame Rate
- PlayStation 4 (1080p, 60 FPS)
- PlayStation 4 Pro (Upscaled 4K, 60 FPS)
- Xbox One (1080p, 60 FPS)
- Xbox One X (Upscaled 4K,60 FPS)
- PC (Native 4K, all textures 2K unconverted, 60 FPS)
- Nintendo Switch (TV mode: 1080p, 30 FPS; Handheld mode: 720p 30 FPS)
Sega is bringing its 2009-launched robot action arcade game series Border Break to PlayStation 4, the company announced during its Border Break New Project Presentation held in Japan today.
Simply titled Border Break, it will launch in Japan as a free-to-play download title with item-based micro-transactions in 2018.
A physical version with extra bonuses will also be released.
An open beta, playable even without a PlayStation Plus subscription, will be held in February.
The final beta will be available for all PlayStation 4 users from January 18 to 22.
In addition to the Great Jagras, Anjanath, and Barroth quests available in the previous betas, the final beta will also allow players to battle against Nergigante, the game’s flagship monster.
Additionally, Capcom reconfirmed that it will release “regular content updates, as well as major title updates” for Monster HUnter: World free of charge after launch.
The first major title update will launch in spring 2018 and add the monster Deviljho, “who must feed constantly and will devour anything in its path, even feeding on the largest of monsters with its massive jowls.”
Francis Drake from Fate/Extra (voiced by Urara Takano), Astolfo from Fate/Apocrypha (voiced by Rumi Ookubo), and Scathach from Fate/Grand Order (voiced by Mamiko Noto) will be playable characters in the game.
Nero Claudius (voiced by Sakura Tange) and Tamamo no Mae (voiced by Chiwa Saitou) will also return as playable.
The voice actor for previously announced new character Charlemagne has also been announced as Ryouhei Kimura.