Lantis wrote:New things added in SFA 2 Gold:
- Guy's "Raging Demon-esque" super (his X-ISM super from SFA 3).
- Dhalsim's old school "Yoga Inferno" super.
- Sagat's Super Taunt.
- CE versions of Ryu, Chun Li, Ken, Zangief, Dhalsim, Sagat, and M.Bison.
- Evil Ryu and Classic Chun Li are available by pressing Select (or Start in the arcades) once on Ryu and Chun Li, respectively.
- Shin Akuma and Sakura's special colors are available by pressing Select (or Start) 5 times on their character box.
- All 6 colors assigned to each button.
- Custom Combos done ala VC from SFA 3 (press buttons of same strength, instead of pressing 2 + 1).
- AC spend 1 1/2 meter.
- Dramatic Battle, Survival Mode, and a special "Fight Shin Akuma" mode added.
- Energy bars display blue instead of red for lost energy.
Don't ask gameplay features because I'm not aware of them....
Wellman wrote:I have never understood why people put Goenitz right under Orochi. Seriously what evidence is there other than destroying a stadium in a cut scene?
If anything I would place him at about the same place as other bosses like the Nest group and other Orochi's. Although with the way 2003 depicted it Mukai should already be stronger than Goenitz was, what with after taking a savage beating still being able to walk away in dramatic fashion.