5th - Tay Garrett “Taloney” FBX
5th - Alberto McCumber

3S
1st - Sami Ackerman “drfunkenstien2k” Skillmatic

2nd - Sora Arrington “Tron li” FBX
2nd - Jessi-chan “Tronn li” FBX <3 <3 <3 :slight_smile:
2nd - Rashid Reddy “ShinkuuR” EMS
2nd - Tay Garrett “Taloney” FBX

Ok, well first of all, I want to apologize to everyone that came out. This tourney had a very disappointing turn out. Driving 2-3 hours for an 8-man tourney isn’t really great. So I’m sorry. Tons more people said they were going to come and only like a fifth of them came. :mad: :mad: :mad: What can I do? sigh Well, we got 8 people to enter MvC2 so that went ok. Then I orginally only had like 2 or 3 people for 3S and CvS2, so I wasn’t going to have them. But I felt bad that Sami and Rashid had driven so far and their main games were CvS2 and 3S. So I ran round-robin 3S and single elimination, one game CvS2 for $1 entry fee because I’m sure a lot of the guys wanted to get out of there. In 3S, Sami owned everyone up the very first rounds so he won already and I didn’t even bother running the rest of the matches. CvS2 went by quickly with Rashid coming out on top. Personally, I was playing really bad today. -.- But anyways, I hope everyone had a decently good time. Thanks a ton for coming out everyone that did.

MR. SORA YOUR TOURNY WAS GREAT!!! and look everybody! I played 3S!!! OMG, RIGHT??? haha ^^ I lost…but who cares! I’m the best ^^ next to teh SoRa =^…^=

~JeSsIcA~

Jessi playing in a 3S tourney…Maybe she’ll come play in my tourney in March:D

Sora…
welcome to the world of tournament hosting…you can’t always depend on a big croud being available . I wish I could have come down for 3S but it was a bad weekend for travelling .

see you in March

Ted

Skillmatic ownz!

Sora:
don’t be sorry i always love coming to ur tourneys can’t wait for the next one!

peace

Tourney

Good tourney, I will be at the next tourney.