06.17.06 & 06.18.06 Tournaments at WPB, FL!

3076 Jog Road
Greenacres, FL 33467
(561) 641-8051
www.vortexgamecenter.com

For directions, I recommend going to www.randmcnally.com .
For tournament rules, please go to http://www.willvolution.com/index.php?option=com_wrapper&Itemid=56 .

**ANBUversary Tournament
Saturday, June 17, 2006

Entrance Fee-$6.00
Tournament Fee-$5.00 for Naruto Gekitou Ninja Taisen! 4 Tournament
Prizes:
1st-70%
2nd-20%
3rd-10%

10AM-3PM-Casual matches for NGNT!4 (Also, SSBM and GGXXS will be in the other TVs as well)
3PM-6PM-Naruto Gekitou Ninja Taisen! 4 Underappreciation Tournament
6PM-9PM-Naruto Gekitou Ninja Taisen! 4 Tournament
9PM-10PM-Florida Hokage Championship Tournament**

Naruto Gekitou Ninja Taisen! 4 Underappreciation Tournament will have no tournament fee and no prizes but this does count on your WiLLvolution ranking points. The rules will be the same except you can only select the following characters…
-Anko
-Chouji
-Gai
-Hinata
-Ino
-Iruka
-Jiroubou
-Mizuki
-Rock Lee
-Sakura
-Shikamaru
-Shino
-Tayuya
-Ten Ten

Florida Hokage Championship Tournament will have the Top 8 Florida Naruto players competing for the Florida Hokage Championship belt. There is no tournament fee if you’re the Top 8 that’s competing in this tournament. The 1 on 1 rules still apply to this tournament and this tournament counts on your WiLLvolution ranking points. The brackets for this tournament will look like this…
projekt84 vs. Ghostdog
SS4 Fat Buu vs. Mr. Brightside
Mystic vs. Flocker
Seishin vs. LordRabies

If one or more person(s) does not show up or fail to compete in this tournament, they will be replaced by the 9th, 10th, etc. ranked person.

**This is a BYOC (Bring Your Own Controller) event. WiLLvolution.com or Vortex Game Center are not responsible for lost or stolen items. **

**Vortex No Jutsu Tournament 5
Sunday, June 18, 2006

Entrance Fee-$6.00
Tournament Fee-$5.00 each
Prizes:
1st-70%
2nd-20%
3rd-10%

10AM-4PM-Casual matches
4PM-7PM-Super Smash Bros. Melee 1 on 1 Tournament
7PM-10PM-Guilty Gear XX Slash Tournament

This is a BYOC (Bring Your Own Controller) event. WiLLvolution.com or Vortex Game Center are not responsible for lost or stolen items. **

Four things I like to address…
-Transportation
I think the issue was calm in May’s tournament but I had this weird feeling that this will be an issue in June. If you need a ride, please post here. I know there’s a lot of you that want to come to both events, have no car and your buddy only plays Naruto. My only suggestion is to find another rider that lives near you to carpool. More people carpooling means lesser gas money split, more people to compete, bigger tournament pot, etc.

-Rules
The stipulation for the Grand Finals in all tournaments have been changed so everybody that’s attending please read the rules. For some reason the rules have been an issue in May’s tournament. I can’t stress this much but please read the rules if you’re new.

-BYOC
I know arcade sticks are expensive than stock controllers but with games like Naruto and SSBM, everybody uses the stock GCN controller. May’s Naruto tournament started 30 minutes late but ended 55 minutes late. During the Loser’s bracket, I only had 2 out of 3 TVs used because 1 person per TV is using someone’s controller. When I was calling matches, they had to wait because their controller is being used. Please bring your own controller.

-Post here if you’re coming to one or both events
Some people do rely on the list of people that’s coming to these events. If they see less people showing to a tournament, most likely they won’t go. If you’re definitely coming, please post here.

I’m pretty sure Myself…and a Few other PSL people will be there to play Slash. Like Nathan ( Silvergear ), Eric ( TheMuffinMan ), Possibly others!

What the hell happened to Third Strike!?

Here’s the list of who’s coming to one or both events…

ANBUversary Tournament
The WiLL
CEO of Darkness
Darkhonor90
Seishin
Icekid
Princess of Light
Rieshu
InsaneJokr9
Ruuku
Stabby
Mr. Brightside
projekt84
Mystic
Voxenn
Rekuyukai

Vortex No Jutsu Tournament 5

SSBM
Icekid
Voxenn
Ace and 3 other friends (They don’t post in forums)

GGXXS
The WiLL
The Muffin Man
Troyboy
Pinion
Darkhonor90
AlottaBeast
Uber1

Post up if you’re coming!

i agree… third strike is a decent game… would you put it in if you got enough people or is amount of supplies lacking for it?

3S sucks…Last time he had it no one showed…That games out Dated!

GGXXS FTW!