I’m posting a new thread because ShadedWolf’s thread on the subject is inaccurate.
2/3 games for 1 point. First to 15 points wins. NY stays on while NJ rotates.
The NY Side
Murdoc plays first and goes 4-1 (loses to RSigley)
Josh360 goes second and goes 5-0 (Loses to no one)
Arthur goes third and goes 4-1 (Loses to RSigley)
Amir goes fourth and goes 2-1 (Loses to ShadedWolf)
Doug (NY’s fifth member) didn’t have to play.
The NJ Side
ShadedWolf goes first and goes 1-3 (Loses to Murdoc, Josh, Arthur)
Rudy goes second and goes 0-4 (Loses to everyone)
GBursine goes third and goes 0-4 (Loses to everyone)
Rsigley goes fourth and goes 2-1 (Loses to Josh)
Phil goes fifth and goes 0-3 (Loses to everyone)
**Final Score 15-3 **
- RSigley is the New Jersey good shit on your wins.
- GBursine’s Chuck Norris shirt is to godlike.
- Phil subbing with -1 seconds notice
- RuFree getting bodied by everyone
- ShadedWolf plays Murdoc and Amir first to seven.
- ShadedWolf plays Murdoc in a 4/7 (Two 2/3’s really) and loses 4-0
- ShadedWolf wants the run back with Murdoc first to seven and wins 7-3
- ShadedWolf plays Amir and loses 7-4
- ShadedWolf plays Arthur 4/7 and loses 4-0
Vids will be posted soon.