07.22.06 West Palm Beach, FL Tournament!

3076 Jog Road
Greenacres, FL 33467
(561) 641-8051
www.vortexgamecenter.com

For directions, I recommend going to www.randmcnally.com .
For tournament rules, please go to http://www.willvolution.com/index.php?option=com_wrapper&Itemid=56 .

WiLLvolution.com’s Last Stand Tournament
Saturday, July 22, 2006

Entrance Fee-$6.00
Tournament Fee-$5.00 each
Prizes:
1st-70%
2nd-20%
3rd-10%

-1PM-4PM-Super Smash Bros. Melee 1 on 1 Tournament
-4PM-7PM-Guilty Gear XX Slash Tournament
-7PM-10PM-Naruto Gekitou Ninja Taisen! 4 1 on 1 Tournament
-After the NGNT!4 1 on 1 Tournament-Main Event Match for the Florida Hokage Championship Title-projekt84 vs. Mr. Brightside
-After the Main Event Match-Naruto Gekitou Ninja Taisen! 4 2 on 2 Tournament

-=Naruto Gekitou Ninja Taisen! 4 2 on 2 Tournament=-
This event will have no tournament fee but does count toward on your WiLLvolution record. If you win or lose to a team, it will count as 1 win or 1 loss instead of 2. One thing is that I need at least 8 teams in order to do this event. If not, then I will void the 2 on 2 tournament.

The rules for the NGNT4 2 on 2 Tournament will be…
Damage Setting-2
Random Stages
Akamaru and Karasu are banned
Invincibility Glitches are banned
2/3 Rounds
2/3 Matches
3/5 Matches in Semi-Finals and Finals
4/7 Matches in Grand Finals

Since you can’t pick the same character in this mode, there’s a method that we are going to use to select the characters.
-Ice Breaker match
In the beginning of the set, one person per team will fight one on one to see who will pick first. WiLLvolution rules still apply except it’s only one match. The winner of the Ice Breaker match will choose first.
-Back and Forth Selection
The team that won the Ice Breaker match can choose which of their members to choose their character first. After that person chooses, one person from the other team will choose a character, then the other person from the first team chooses a character and finally the last person from the 2nd team will choose his/her character. i.e. if Team A+B defeated Team C+D in the Ice Breaker match, A will choose first, then C, then B, and finally D. Note that A doesn’t have to choose first all the time.
-Loser team picks first
After the first match, the losing team can pick first but the Back and Forth Selection is still in effect.

I also have one more slot for the Main Event matches before the FHC Title match. If you’re interested please post here.

I guess that’s pretty much it. Post if you’re coming! Also, WiLLvolution 2006 is on August 19th!

This is a BYOC (Bring Your Own Controller) event. WiLLvolution.com or Vortex Game Center are not responsible for lost or stolen items.

I’ll deff try and make it again, Slash!

will on your site you have my name as ZNasty can you fix that to 2Nasty

Yo Lovell you’d better come this time man…So I can Cut Dat Butt!

So uh, deffinately no more 3s?

Ill be there is there is 3s.

2Nasty-Fixed
Hell Murder-I’m not going to do 3rd Strike for a while. After WiLLvolution 2006 next month, I’m going to take a break from hosting tournaments and possibly host tournaments again around October.

Here’s the list of who’s coming for this tournament. The original list was done by Darkhonor90 because I was on vacation the last 2 weeks. If there’s any discrepancies, please post here ASAP.

Super Smash Bros. Melee Tournament

sabinx
Pritch
Next
Lex
Tommy Tipper
Unstoppable + 3 friends

Guilty Gear XX Slash Tournament

Darkhonor90
Efrain
L337_NIN9A
Mr.KiJJ
Troyboy
AlottaBeast
Rock of TEK
Exummjamlammy
Shin Masta Lv1
Sacanache
Pinion
sabinx
Tommy Tipper

Naruto Gekitou Ninja Taisen 4 Tournament

The WiLL
Princess Of Light
Darkhonor90
Mr.Brightside
Rieshu
InsaneJokr9
Rekuyukai
Icekid
Stabby
Seishin
GhostDog
Ruuku
LordRabies
Mystic
projekt84
Disastorm
Mr.KiJJ
Efrain
L337_NIN9A
Sacanache

Naruto Gekitou Ninja Taisen! 4 2 on 2 Tournament

Darkhonor90 and zerothetheif
TheWiLL and Mr.Brightside
Rieshu and InsaneJokr9
Ruuku and Princess Of Light
L337_NIN9A and Efrain

So, you don’t see your name and you’re coming? What are you waiting for? Post up!

add 2Nasty for slash

Do not fear the darkness…

dont start the tourney we are on the way…