$1 any size popcorn and soda@ amc theaters on july 25th

business that slow this summer?

Geek Deal: Any Size Popcorn and Fountain Drink for Only $1 at AMC Theaters on July 25th (with Coupon) | /Film

I thought AMC theaters allow you to bring your own food?

OMG, reasonably priced snacks! How will they ever make any money… :rolleyes:

^that’s any theater.

There are none of those where I live, but I am making a trip to Atlanta this weekend. I just looked on the AMC site and they’re pretty damn high. With prices that high the corn and soda should always be free.

no they had a recent ban on bringing your own food. it was an unwritten rule you couldnt bring your own food but they recently made it official.

I use to work at AMC, we get free unlimted popcorn and soda for FREE! and the rest of the food like Hot dogs, nachos, etc was a dollar. So they’re still making money off people even if it’s a dollar :lol:

How recent? When i went to San Jose, there was a movie in the mall. We bought burger king & ice cream & brought it in. They said it cool as long as you dont bring alcohol or any kind of bottles that break.

Then again i always sneak my own snacks so it doesnt really matter if they ban it

Yea that’s why when my wife goes I tell her to take her huge purse and we stuff it with food or snacks, it’s not like they check your bags anyways. What still gets to me is that one night when I was cleaning up a Theater I found 2 large pizza boxes under the chairs I was like WTF!? How the!?

This is the second time they’ve done this kinda of thing in July.

I don’t go to the movies much anymore because between tickets, snacks and all that shit, I’m lucky if I can make it out under 50 bucks. I can buy the bluray of what I want to watch for like 15-20 bucks or just rent the movie. I got a big ass tv and a good surround sound system so going to the movies is more trouble than it’s worth. At least 90% of the time.

This is the second time they’ve done this kinda of thing in July.

I don’t go to the movies much anymore because between tickets, snacks and all that shit, I’m lucky if I can make it out under 50 bucks. I can buy the bluray of what I want to watch for like 15-20 bucks or just rent the movie. I got a big ass tv and a good surround sound system so going to the movies is more trouble than it’s worth. At least 90% of the time.

There you go. It’s only three bucks out here for a movie ticket. I brought in fried chicken one time and somebody said “Damn, that smells good!” That was back in the good ole days, now I barely have enough for just the ticket.

articles i found say last year, so prob just a bunch of amc’s dont care since its highschool kids working there anyways.
AMC bans outside food and drink from movies - Kansas City Business Journal

i like going to the movies but it’s too damn expensive unless you have a theater near you that plays like 2 dollars movies and you don’t mind using the other 22 and a half hours in the day to eat.

Like everyone doesn’t bring in their own shit anyway. Except for those weird dates that won’t let you put your shit in their purse. What’s that about?

lmao good call. Really it’s always been a rule for most theaters, just depends on whether or not the employees enforce it. Stuff your snacks in a generic, non threatening shopping bag like Old Navy or some crap, and they really can’t do shit about it. They can’t search your bags even if your new shirt smells like a cheesesteak or popcorn or chicken (my fav) or whatever.

EDIT: Fuck it’s on a Sunday, I work. X_X

Nice. I can get a free handjob from my date for about 10 sec. with only 1 dollar. Cool.

I always bring my own food in. I’ve brought in chicken nuggets but not pizzas.

Coupon’s not showing up for me for some reason.

what?

If it costs you $1, then it’s not a free handjob homie.

Props on only being able to last 10 seconds. :lol:

hahahaha i wish it only took me ten…would make shit alot easier. girls giving me handjobs get carpeltunnel. they are working my shit for like 30 min.