1 Year Celebration Art Contest

My Yunsung website, White Storm, is now a year old (a year and a month actually). Thanks to everyone who has visited the site and participated in the forums. To mark this occasion, I am putting up yet another art contest.

First Place will be $150.00
Second place will be $100.00.
Third Place will be $75.00.

Here are the rules and guidelines for this art contest.

1.) Only one submission per artist.

2.) Hong Yunsung is the focus. Artwork of any other Soul Calibur character will not be accepted.

3.) All submissions must be original works. Reedits of existing pictures will be disqualified.

4.) Although you will retain ownership of your work, you must agree to post your art on the White Storm website for showcase.

5.) All forms of media are accepted. (Pencil, watercolor, color pencil, CG, etc.)

6.) All submissions must be received in my E-mail inbox by October 1st, 2004.

All artwork will be judged by myself. The prize money is coming out of my pocket, so I have the right. Winners will be announced one week from the deadline, October 8th, 2003.

I hold true to my word about the monetary prize. If you would like to participate, please send your artwork to whitestorm@hongyunsung.com Please include the following information in your E-mail.

Title of Artwork (if you have one)
Full Name
E-mail Address
Screen Name (for credit on the website)

Your full name and E-mail address will not be shared and will remain private. Winners will receive an Email on announcement day, regarding their prize. Your full name and address will be required to award you if you are one of the lucky winners. Payment prize will be through personal check and will be sent through snail mail.

If you have any questions concerning the rules or anything about the contest whatsoever, please dont hesitate to write me at whitestorm@hongyunsung.com Good Luck!

Sincerely,
White Storm (a.k.a. Carlos, SeanCarlos, SeanYunsung)

White Storm Website
http://www.hongyunsung.com/

Congrats on one year! Sounds like one hell of a contest. Good stuff, Count me in. :slight_smile:

This is just a reminder to everyone that there is just over three weeks left to get your submission in. October 1st is the deadline, no exceptions. Don’t miss out and good luck!

Sincerely,

SeanCarlos

Word up. I almost forgot about it. Heh, you can count on my submission this year to be better than last year. I guarantee it :stuck_out_tongue:

congrats!! sounds like fun, never heard of the website, though i think i might enter something :pleased:

i love soul calibur

$150 bucks for real?!?

Cool. I registered w/Easyboards so I can use the forums on your site. I’m posting my entry from last year here, and will link it to the forums on your site.

This year’s pose will be more intense (it’s been an intense year). :karate:

Any file size limitations?

Thanks

No file limitations.

Just a reminder to everyone that the deadline to the contest is this Friday, October 1st. Get your submissions in!

White Storm

nooooooooo I haven’t started!