[10/17/09] Bisonopolis's House SF4 Tournament and SB4 Live stream!

Hey guys. Its me with another house tourney. This one is going to be a bit different than the last two in that, since this saturday is the big day with Justin vs Daigo at SB4, I’m going to host a little something for everyone who can’t make it out to SB4. I’m going to host a nice little SF4 tournament with a winner take all prize and I’m going to run the SB4 live stream on my big screen TV for everyone to watch and get hype to! The tournament will be 5$ entry but if you dont feel like playing and just want to watch the stream you are more than welcome to just come out!

SF4 - 5$ (Goes into pot)

SFIV Rules - Xbox 360

• All characters allowed.
  • Double Elimination.
  • Rounds 2/3 matches 2/3
  • Finals 2/3 matches 3/5

If you need to get in touch with me you can reach me at 1-631-871-3860. Ask for Brad.

Venue - 708 Blue Ridge Dr
Medford, Ny,

Time - The stream is going to start at 12:00 so I’ll be starting the tournament around 3:00. But if you just want to watch the stream you can come by at any time!

See ya there on Saturday!

Bump. Get on this NY!

im there

LOL @ how a fighting game stream is gonna look on a big screen TV. Its just gonna be a big mess of pixels.

Hey if it doesn’t work so well I’ve got two other TV’s I can put it on. Dont be hatin’.

I might consider this. Don’t wanna be left out you know?

It’s just gonna be good time haha. A fun little cheap tournament and then watching to see if Justin can pull through against Daigo. I see no downside!

Moved the actual tournament start up time back a little so people coming from off the island can get here no problem

Gonna bump this up so it stays on front page

Bump for hype

Hey Brad,

Just an FYI, Daigo vs. Justin isn’t going to be streamed, don’t ask me why. Whomever is running SB4 is being a dork imho.

All of the other stuff will be though.

Yea I just realized that yesterday. It makes literally no sense why it wouldn’t be streamed. But Im at least we can still watch the tournament andthe rest of the stream.

boomp

Incentive for those who are there.

I won’t be able to make it due to a friend’s b-day :frowning:

Edit - Quoted the wrong post. -_-

i would come bison but thats like 2 mta and 3 lirr trains =/ lol.

Its all good haha. Train trips suck.

Bah, thats crap imho. the incentive to go is to play not watch. Its nice to see them go at it again but for them not to stream it and keep it from the community is lame.

Yeah. I mean. People still would have gone had the match been streamed anyway. SB is a pretty hype event from what I remember. Not streaming it just seems silly. But whatever. There will still be a lot of good matches on the stream.

They’re releasing it on a DVD. Everyone can see it eventually, but if you want to watch it you’ll have to pay one way or another.

It would be a couple train rides and some walking for me a well. :{

Thanks to everyone who came out. I had a great time hanging out with all of you. I hope you guys had a good time too