10/19/02 @ Arario's Arcade Getto ass Ga. Team Qualifier Results

Thanks to everyone that came out and supported my tournament.:cool: You are the only ones in the ATL that give a flying fuck about getting better in capcom games in the ATL.:slight_smile:

Capcom vs. SNK 2 October 19th, 2002

Ga. Team Qualifier
Atlantic South Division

1st Larry S. Dixon Jr.
ShinBlanka +1400 pts

2nd June Ro
dooboy +700 pts

3rd Don Mac
Black Thought +467 pts

4th Leigh Lamb
RoninChaos +350 pts

5th Eric Jeffries
HaoGui +280 pts

5th Max Moore
50morecentz +280 pts

7th Jaime A.
+200 pts

7th Derek Brown
Spider sense +200 pts

9th Dustin Pinyan
+156 pts

9th Sean Dennison
Seany DX26 +156 pts

9th Harry Hu
Panmarblic +156 pts

9th Rubil Khan
+156 pts

13th Mike Strong
+108 pts

13th Tom White
+108 pts

This was a fun tournament, but it almost didn’t happen.:bluu: I was mad rusty as this was my first time playing CvS2 in a tournament in over a month. I think everyone was rusty today.

MvC2:

DID NOT PLAY BECAUSE NOT ENOUGH PEOPLE CAME TO COMPETE!

3S:

THE SAME FUCKING THING!!!:mad: :mad:

I fucking knew this shit was going to happen. I FUCKING KNEW IT! Thank you Ga. and really thank Atlanta Ga. for showing that you don’t give a flying fuck about getting better. Also you just dissed me, but it’s all gravy. I was told (by certain people SRK) that if I scaled back on the tournaments and make them once a month that people would come out and support the tournament scene. Well I wish it was like that but it’s not. We have the fucking worst capcom scene for any major city in the entire fucking United States of America. I would like to tell the the ATL to kiss my BLACK ASS SIDEWAYS AND DRUNK. I feel like i’m wasting my fucking time.:bluu: I was thinking about starting the tournaments again, but you guy’s showed me that you don’t give a fuck about tournaments. Most of the people here just want to beable to beat their friends and that’s it!:lame: They fear tournaments because they are pussies and have NO fucking balls. Someone asked me if the tournament was free?!?!? I said wtf man?!?!? It’s only 3 fucking dollars! WTF?!?!?!? So the ATL will not have a host team at the big ATL. South Team Tournament. Thanks to everyone that came out and supported my tournaments. You really don’t know how much that meant to me when we got to play the CvS2 tournament. And i’m through with the fucking lame reasons why you never show up.

So for everyone that didn’t show up and didn’t have shit else to do:

SUCK MY FUCKING DICK PUNKS ASS, SCARY ASS BEEYOTCHES! I’ll see everyone at the team tournament.

Holla

OMG! :eek: thats no good yo.

peace

No it’s not yo.:bluu: I guess i’m a free agent now.:confused: :rolleyes: :bluu:

Props to everybody that came out. The rest of you guys, fuck ya’ll. People came out to play some games, people asked Larry to keep throwing tournaments, we do one here and fucking nobody shows up. We damn near had to cancel every tournament but CvS2 finally got enough people. This is fucking bullshit. A whole lot of people run their mouths but then when it comes time to play, they don’t want to. Fuck ya’ll. Keep playing your no skill havin’ friends and believing you’re good.

WHAT THE FUCK?!?!?!?!?!?

Dood I’m sorry to hear that. I hope some people will rally together after reading this - you have some of the best players around, and I think it sucks that no one wants to be a part of that.

Sorry to hear that about the ATL… i have no right to criticize the players in ATL but from what i’ve been reading, the scene is really dead…:frowning:

I’m really sorry to hear that Shin…

If GA isn’t good enough for you, Orlando Fl, has a place for you :wink:

Larry, why can’t we put a team together to host the ATL tourney. That’s utterly ridiculous that the host city doens’t even have a team. We have enough dedicated players to put togehter a freaking GA team. I’m sure of it.

I’ll be posting some stuff about just that subject tomorrow, Brandon. I’m too tired to do it tonight.

lmfao…yall should come to the real dirty south

Damn, No team ATL eh?

Well, Don Mac’s services are available for those interested except in MVC2

I guess you were also referring to me when you said the people that didn’t come and didn’t have anything better to do. But i just want to say, i couldn’t even get a ride out there, despite that i have been planning to go to that tournament since you first planned it. My mom’s car just broke down like 45 minutes before she was going to take me, and my dad was out of town. I guess you could say it’s my fault i didn’t come, but i just want everyone to know, i DID want to come. But everything that happened yesterday was just my fucking luck. I know i’m probably out of EMS now, so i’ll see you guys around.

PEACE

Why would you be out of EMS for soemthing like that just out of curiosity? You tried to get there and coudln’t. The fact that you were trying alone is signifcant. Apparently people that were there punked out. I woudl think there is a big difference.

That’s too bad and I’m sorry to hear it.

…maybe you should start making tournaments here in PR. :slight_smile: :stuck_out_tongue:

I like your avatar, spyro. I take it you’re still playing some MvC 2?

Hey Larry, sorry to hear about how things went. I know it disappoints you a great deal when you go to the trouble you do and get less-than-desired results… :frowning:

But don’t feel so bad, NC isn’t even sending a team (as far as I know)… :bluu::mad::bluu:

-Jugg

Thanks…and yeah, I just got into MvC2 hardcore again.

FUCKING NO SHOWS

Well im back to talk more shit new shit no old shit you bastards who claim you have skills fuck you those who do and still didn’t show fuck you to and all you scared ass want to be good characters fuck you with a tire iron im tired of all the cats that think i suck but can;t face me to prove it i know im not the shit but i never back down form a challenge dog never.

O-DOG MY TEACHER MY MENTOR WE HAD MONEY ON THE LINE AND YOU WERE A NO SHOW I DO NOT EXPECT THIS SHIT FROM YOU DOG:mad:
Get my number form slayer x4 and call me a.s.a.p man we need to meet up i need someone to beet on in Marval any way.

“TO ALL YOU SHIT TALKERS I’AM CONFIDENT THAT NO ONE TALKS MORE SHIT THEN ME JUST READ MY POSTS BUT I’AM WILLING TO BACK MY SHIT UP”

Sony Legacy fuck you your a pussy ass no showing no talent having bastard and when you do show your face the shit will get REAL I PROMISE. Night Demon FUCK YOU TO FOR OTHER REASONS AND NIGGA BRING ME MY SHIT BEFORE I RIP YOU ANOTHER ASS HOLE.

I didn’t show because frankly I could care less about CvS2, MvC2 or 3s, though I don’t think I ever said I would. It’s pretty bad though if people said they’d show but didn’t.