10/20/09 HD Remix Xbox Live Tournament! LIVE STREAM NOW!

Hello there. I am pretty bored today so I am going to try and test something out that I am looking at doing in the future. I want to run a small HD Remix Online tournament and stream it live on my Justin.TV page. The stream is of decent quality with no lag that I have seen yet.

So…if I can get 8 people to respond to this thread I will run this thing and stream it tomorrow. The rules are simple.

Rules

Akuma/Gouki is banned
Remixed Mode
Speed 3
2/3 Rounds, 2/3 Games
99 Seconds
Single Elimination

Tournament to start at 10 pm Eastern Time pending interest .

How things will work is like this. I am going to create the bracket and then I am going to create an Xbox live party. I will invite the first two people on the bracket to my party and have one of them host a match. They will then invite me to the game where I will spectate and stream live. The reason I am not hosting is to keep the connection good.

I will repeat this until we have a winner.

Like I said, I am looking to do things like this in the future with HD Remix as well as Tekken but I will offer prizes to the winners. This is just a test run to see how people like it. I think you will be pleased.

I’m up for it! sign me up!

-RAM

Nice Nice. I’m going to hit up gamebattles and gamefaqs to hunt for more people if I can’t get enough. Spread the word.

Signed up

1. Tyram SRK
  2. NappyNIGHTMARES

6 more to get this thing running and streaming on Justin.tv!!

Tournament moved to 10/20/09 10 PM Eastern. 6 spots to fill at least. Reply to this thread so I can get this stream going tomm night.

sign me up. Saw this on gamefaqs by the way.

Signed Up

1. Tyram SRK
  2. NappyNIGHTMARES
  3. Sweet Poison

Okay so I will play in this if I can’t fill it up. That makes 4 out of the 8 people I need to start this at 10 pm EST. Show HD remix some love!!!

Signed Up

1. Tyram SRK
  2. NappyNIGHTMARES
  3. Sweet Poison
  4. Delux
  5. CPT SPANK M3

I’m going to admit that I’m not good at all. But if no one else signs up in time, I’ll play. Only add me if necessary, please. I’d hate to see this not happen because of lack of participation.

Don’t worry I’m not that good either but I want to fill spots.

Signed Up

1. Tyram SRK
  2. NappyNIGHTMARES
  3. Sweet Poison
  4. Delux
  5. CPT SPANK M3
  6. Kisaris (If neccesary)

If there’s still not enough people after me, I know a guy who will join. If it’s ok for me to sign him up for the same reason as me, his gamertag is theghost741.

I’ll join

Went ahead and registered. Sign me up. Not much good but it sounds like fun.
Gamertag: theghost741

Okay great! So as it is right now here are the participants:

Signed Up

1. Tyram SRK
  2. NappyNIGHTMARES
  3. Sweet Poison
  4. Delux
  5. CPT SPANK M3
  6. Kisaris (If neccesary)
  7. WatCnBrwnDo4U
  8. theghost741

Everyone expect a message on Xbox Live at 10 PM est. I will also provide a link to the bracket as well. Good luck and check out the live stream at

Spank can’t make it so still 1 spot left. Or else someone will get a bye.

Okay you just made it. Bracket is up

http://challonge.com/cwhdremix1