10/25/09 - Jersey Street Fight - STREAMING NOW!

==============================================
10/25/09 - JERSEY STREET FIGHT Presented by Console Warzone

Okay people, here we go. Console Warzone will be presenting an event on October 25th entitled Jersey Street Fight. As the name implies, this will be an all Street Fighter event. It will consist of 2 SF4 Tournaments and 1 HD remix Tournament.

The players will get 100% of the entry fee for all tournaments and the venue fee will obviously cover all the other costs.

In addition to the prize money for the Street Fighter 4 Main Event, the winner will also get an Xbox 360 Madcatz Standard Edition Fightstick that has been modified with all Sanwa parts!! The parts are being provided by Lizardlick.com and will be the same parts featured in the Madcatz TE stick just in a smaller package that is convenient for tournaments. So big thanks to lizardlick.com for helping me out.

Also, the venue has provided me with cookies!! That’s right I said it, we are getting free F***ING cookies to munch on!! Other than that the venue is located right next to a place that has an ATM, drinks, snacks and other stuff and there is also a McDonalds right down the road.

This event will be streamed via my laptop on my Justin.TV page which is www.justin.tv/consolewarzone

Don’t expect overlays and commentary as my space is limited but I will do my best to keep the stream lag free and enjoyable.

Video of Sanwa Stick

[media=youtube]MGkxT6XxlGc"[/media]

Video of Venue

[media=youtube]ebsMdRGf3ZU"[/media]

DATE

Sunday, October 25th, 2009

TIME

First tournament starts at Noon, Main Event will start at 3 PM

Comfort Suites
220 Route 17 South
Mahwah, NJ 07430
201-512-3800

FEE

$10 Venue Fee
$2 SF4 Random Picks Tournament
$5 SF HD Remix
$10 SF4 Main Event

SCHEDULE

12 Noon - $2 SF4 Random Picks Tournament - Single Elimination

1 PM - $5 HD Remix Tournament - Dounle Elimination

3 PM - $10 Main Event - SF4 Singles - Double Elimination

FORMAT

Xbox 360

SF4 RANDOM PICKS

Games to be played on Xbox 360
2/3 Rounds
2/3 Games
99 Seconds
Both players random select each round, winner does not keep same character
No mirror match rule - players re-select if this happens
Single Elimination
Default Health and Handicap
Grand Final will be 3/5 Matches
Prize pot will be 80/20

HD REMIX

Akuma/Gouki is banned
Winner keeps same character, loser can change
Remixed Mode
Speed 3
2/3 Rounds, 2/3 Games
99 Seconds
Double Elimination
4:3 Aspect ratio
Double Blind pick will be available if requested
Winner Final and Grand Final will be 3/5 Matches
Prize pot 70/20/10 (This is subject to change if the tournament does not reach a certain # of players)

SF4 SINGLES

No characters banned
Winner keeps same character, loser can change
2/3 Rounds
2/3 Games
99 Seconds
Double Elimination
Default Health and Handicap
Double Blind pick will be available if requested
Loser Final, Winner Final and Grand final will be 2/3 rounds, 3/5 matches
Prize pot 70/20/10
Winner will also get Sanwa Arcade Stick!!!

GENERAL RULES

• This is BYOC (Bring your own controller) or Bring your own stick. We will not provide pads or sticks.
  • All stations will be Xbox 360, it is the players responsibility to bring the appropriate adapters
  • Players may agree on stage select, if not, it goes to random select
  • Any type of threats or violence in the venue will not be tolerated
  • SF4: Game pausing will forfeit you the round and you must let time run out so you don’t accumulate extra meter
  • Hardware macros, turbo, or other hardware assisted mechanisms are strictly forbidden.
  • I will be supervising the tournaments and running the bracket, but, the winning player should also report to me the outcome of the match
  • You may change button configuration however you like, but, LP,MP,HP & LK,MK,HK will be the only button binding allowed (Not that this should be a problem)
  • Violating any of these rules may result in a DQ depending on the circumstance, please, read the rules so everyone is clear

==============

Gief > T. Hawk

sign me up brutha!

ill most likely go to this cause its not on that gay ass ps3

In, SF4 singles! And the Randoms, for shits n’ giggles.

i’ll be there

I’ll most likely be there thanks for posting :slight_smile:

hopefully i can make it out, have to see how the shitty car is running at the time

Phatal I think if you leave that giant arcade stick home your car won’t be weighed down on the drive down here.

wow i officially regret buying a PS3. A tournament that is actually like 5 min from my house. Lol i guess i got to buy a stick on the 360.

might attend this. just for fun and to meet some fellow fighters

I’m in there.

Sounds like fun, random select sound like fun.

Well if you don’t get a stick by the tournament you could always use mine or I’m sure someone else will let you use their stick. People are usually pretty cool about that.

No reason to miss out if you’re 5 min away.

I am in on this

haha, ive been playing with it so much that I can’t leave it home, lol
the SE madcatz stick feels too small for me now.

Count me in

count me in for now, if anything changes, ill let you know

Hmmmm, not sure if I can make this. Line those tables up against the walls and maximize space.

Yeah that one room is not setup for the tournament, it is just set up how it normally is for display purposes. I’ll be able to arrange everything the way I want it come tournament day.

Hey guys quick update. I will be heading to the venue on Friday to take some video footage of the place and show how things are going to be set up.

Also, I really would like to have a stream going for this event but I do not have the equipment necessary for this. (I have a laptop that I run the tournament on but this will not suffice for a good quality stream)

So…if anyone in the NJ/NY area is able to help me out with the stream, hit me up with a PM.