FEATURING
BlazBlue (PS3)
Street Fighter IV (PS3)

ALSO APPEARING
Street Fighter IV 2v2 Teams (PS3)
Guilty Gear Accent Core (PS2)
Melty Blood : Actress Again (PS2)
King of Fighters XII (PS3)
We are taking suggestions for other titles. We will probably bring other games with us, and take votes at the venue on the day of the tournaments. We are fairly open to suggestions, and will run anything if at least 8 people are willing to enter.

Games we will have on hand in case there is request for them:
Street Fighter HDR
Tekken 5 DR
Street Fighter 3S
Cvs2
MvC2

SCHEDULE
Casuals and Registration start at 11 AM
Side Tournaments begin at 12 PM
Feature 1v1 Tournaments begin at 2 PM
Feature 2v2 Tournament/s begin at 4-5 PM (depending on how fast the 1v1’s move along)

RULES:

All tournaments will be 2/3 Rounds, 2/3 Matches, Double elimination unless listed otherwise.
Button binds will be legal for GGAC.
If you wish to change controls, do so prior to the match.
If you wish to use multi button binds for other games, it will have to be at the affirmation of your opponent.
Default button binds are exempt from this rule
Winner keeps same character, loser may select a new one
All games will be played on random stage select

Character Banning List:
SFIV None
TDR Jinpachi
SFHDR Akuma
GGAC EX, Gold, Black characters

TDR will be 3/5 rounds, 2/3 matches

The venue is a Bar and Coffee House. It also serves a wide variety of food, so people don’t have to leave the venue to get something to drink or eat. And if celebrating your recent victories, or drowning your sorrows over your recent ass-beatings is your pleasure, the bar is open all day and night. I will try to post pics of the venue soon, as well as updating the thread on acquired sponsorships.

**Please pre-register in this format: **
John B - (AxioM) - KC, KS - SFIV
Name - (Alias) - City, State - Games being played

Pre-Reg
John B - (AxioM) - KC, KS - SFIV, BB, GGAC

Thanks guys, for making this possible!!

RANKING POINTS

SFIV

TwilightFox - 16
Rex0r - 16
JJJ - 10
Chachi - 8
AxioM - 6
NKI - 6
Warden - 4
JSpot - 3
Boxbrosg - 2
Hansolo - 2
AKS - 2
Kurasa - 2
Jessurugi - 1
Eugene - 1
Kaal - 1
KTH - 1

BlazBlue

Twilightfox - 16
Radian - 9
ArkiveZero - 8
Count Smackula - 4
Warden - 4
Zer0 - 3
Ky_Des - 3
IoKain - 2
Dator - 2
The FOUNDER - 1
Kurasa - 1
Pata - 1

GGAC

AxioM - 22
Radian - 11
Boxbrosg - 10
Ky_Des - 10
The FOUNDER - 9
ArkiveZero - 5
Zer0 - 3
Eugene - 2
Vincent - 2
Count Smakula - 2
Nick - 2
Inferno - 1
Chachi - 1

Prizes will be given to Ranbat winners, but since we didn’t do prize pots this season, the prizes will either be a small amount of money, or trophies. I will see what I can get together. Next season, we’ll do it the right way.

The next Ranbat season will begin in November, and will feature Tekken 6 alongside SFIV.

trooooooooophies lets go.

Well I’m on board with this. Sign me up for GGAC, STHDR & I guess BB. Oh yea Rexor tell Kaal to get his butt down here this time. I’m the only Pink Tager in the midwest and I refuse to see anyone else use it.

I like that Clint. You know KC keeps it bubblegum.

Damn I gotta bump this shit up I can’t let it fall to the 4th page

My quesadilla money!

I better not wuss out and settle for chips and salsa again.

Hey I gotta snag on the line now we just gotta pull him in

Deron B - (prod1gy) - KC, MO - BB, SFIV (maybe)

ill be there ima see if i can get my cousin to come two and play 2v2 as a tag team :slight_smile:

damn, if we travel OoS do i have to rock that pink shiz? idk if my rachel would like that man, she’s very abusive.

Sean C-G - ArkiveZero - KC,MO - Blazblue, KoFXII, GG:AC

Bleh…found out I have to work that weekend…as usual. I really wanna play but I would have to leave KC for sure at 6. Idk, I’m gonna work on getting it off, we’ll see. I don’t wanna come down and play if I end up having to bail in the later rounds.

Either way, I think the we’re down to 2 players here in Topeka. Dator and I, so sign us up as tentative I guess.

HELL YEAH!! U gotta rock the pink shiz!!! It’s the hot new color & it’ll be one of the many things we’ll be known for in the future.

Kain, couldn’t keep the other fellas motivated? That’s a shame.

I’m adding Melty Blood : Actress Again to the list of games we’re going to play.

I’m gonna play Archetype Earth, since no one’s banned her yet :badboy:

Oh wait, games are $10 to enter again?

Ya, I know. I really thought they’d keep with it. A couple of em even bought sticks. Oh well, nothin but Litchi and Noel battles now here in Topeka. Might have to try and make it up for one of your Fri. night sessions sometime.

Le said he’s banning Archetype Earth. I haven’t messed around with her at all, but apparently she’s total horseshit.

I’ll run KOF regardless of interest, the game is brand new and should have at LEAST a small tournament featured for it for a couple months. If it doesn’t garner interest, then we’ll leave it alone after a bit, but even if it’s just a pride/hype/money match between 2 people, it’ll be better than not letting the game have a spot at all.

Melty Blood is kind of in the same vein.

After going to JSpots hookup on Tuesday night, I can think of at least 10 or so more people who should be coming out to these tournaments and supporting local Street Fighter. Get these guys motivated, Jonathon! :china:

Damn you, Le!!

LOL Archetype: Earth

[media=youtube]4WRKWhKg2Ak&fmt=18"[/media]

[media=youtube]Urbk6OrrIR4"[/media]

We should have a Archetype Earth tournament LOL. I don’t need not infinites all I’m gonna do is 236C all day and Magic Circuit.

But on a somewhat serious note if I join the MBAA tournament I’m gonna play either F-Kouma or F-WLen. I don’t see why Le only told me Satsuki was the only grappler in the game when Kouma runnin around slam dunking bitches n hoes left and right.

this made me lol

Flyers are printed, I’ll be doing some local advertisement at the colleges this week.

Regarding the KC major I’ve been putting together on the DL, I got a sponsor today, and it looks like this is going to be a pretty interesting tournament. Iowa does something interesting at their Extravaganza series, and having a bar present at the tournament for gamers of drinking age to play games, turn around, grab a brew, and return to their station, is pretty damned convenient.

Stay tuned.

-AxioM

Good stuff John.