10-31-2009 Racine, WI - WTF 2009 IS HUNGRY FOR CANDY! (T6, SF4, HDR, MBAA)

Syxx, Soloist, and Paul’s Arcade present

WTF 2009 Part 3 - There will be candy… oh yes, there will be candy!!!

Paul’s Arcade (Regency Mall)
5564 Durand Ave.
Racine, WI 53406
(262) 554-1660

Game Schedule

Tekken 6 Bloodline Rebellion (PS3 and Arcade)
Street Fighter 4 (Xbox 360)
Melty Blood Actress Again (PS2)

Start Times

12PM - Registration Begins

Melty Blood - 1 PM
SF4 - 2 PM
Tekken 6 BR - 3PM
Street Fighter 2 HD Remix - 5PM

ALL TOURNAMENT WILL START ON TIME. DO NOT BE LATE OR YOU WON’T BE ABLE TO ENTER.

Tournament Fees

$2 Venue Fee for everyone attending.
$5 per tournament

Rules

This is a BOYC controller event, however controllers will be provided. You are better off bringing your own stick or controller however.

You must be available to play immediately for your match, especially in Tekken 6 since they are allowing us to have the machine on free play for the duration of the tournament. It is imperative that there is absolutely NO DOWN TIME ON THE MACHINE so check with me if you need to get food or whatever. Don’t start a MM or anything if you are still in Tekken. I will let you know if you will be up soon. All you need to do is ask.

All venue and tournament registration fees must be paid to me directly.

Melty Blood Actress Again - PS2 (1 PM Start)
$5 entry

Payout

1st - 60%
2nd - 30%
3rd - 10%

2/3 Matches
2/3 Rounds
Winner keeps the same character, Loser may switch
Boss character is banned
Winners Finals, Losers Finals, Grand Finals 3/5 matches
Buttons must be set up in the options before the match starts

Street Fighter 4 - Xbox 360 (2 PM Start)
Payout

1st - 60%
2nd - 30%
3rd - 10%

2/3 Matches
2/3 Rounds

Tekken 6 Bloodline Rebellion - PS3 and Arcade (3 PM Start)
Payout

1st - 60%
2nd - 30%
3rd - 10%

2/3 Matches
3/5 Rounds
Winners Finals, Losers Finals 3/5 matches
Grand Finals 4/7 matches

Super Street Fighter 2 Turbo HD Remix - Xbox 360 or PS3 TBD (5 PM Start)
Payout

1st - 60%
2nd - 30%
3rd - 10%

2/3 Matches
2/3 Rounds

Paul’s Arcade closes at 8, so feel free to stick around to play casuals after the tournaments have ended. There will be a lock-in at the arcade from 8pm until 2am, where all the games in the arcade will be set on free play for just 10 dollars!!!

Stay tuned. There may be bonus prizes at this tournament. I’m not sure yet. The one thing I can promise is there will be candy up the heezy at the tournament. So come hungry for competition and for dat candy.

There is limited space in the tournament area. DO NOT BRING A TELEVISION UNLESS I ASK YOU TO BRING ONE. IF YOU HAPPEN TO BRING ONE AND SET IT UP, AND I ASK YOU TO TAKE IT DOWN, DO NOT LET IT RUIN YOUR ENTIRE DAY AND GO HOME AND START FLAMING ME ON INTERNET FORUMS BECAUSE YOU DIDN’T UNDERSTAND THAT I HAD MY CRAP TOGETHER AND KNEW WHAT CONSOLES AND TVS WE WOULD HAVE FOR THIS TOURNAMENT WEEKS BEFOREHAND.

Aww, no Blazblue this time? ;_;

nope if u wanna play blazblue come hang out with me and nappy some time

ill go most likely. ill bring the same shit I brought last time, including ps2 to 360 converter ill let people use.

Haha, let me know whenever so I can check if my day is open for hanging out and blazblue’ing XD

Also MadWak, where’d you get that converter from?

http://forums.shoryuken.com/showthread.php?t=174859

yeah!

No BB makes me a sad panda…

I doubt I’ll be able to come since it’s on my mom’s birthday; that’s too bad because the last tourney was a lot of fun.

there’s hardly a scene for the game here

I bet that’s how you felt about MBAA XD Well, that’s how I felt
Blazblue was small though ;;
Hopefully it’ll be happenin’ next time ^
^;

Ya’ll niggaz whack no BB no Mahvel ya’ll ain’t hype…

I"ll go up there if I can and take everyones moneyz in BB

-Frankie :cool:

Lol at how BB is not being run because of no scene, and every post in the topic has been about missing BB.

I actually might come to this if a bunch of people go. SF4 of course.

I’m all for MBAA taking priority over BB. Especially considering last time it had more entrants.

With that being said, TEKKEN is where it’s gonna be at. BR is the truth and everyone better take this opportunity for a lot of games with good comp.

Also, MBAA is gonna be pretty dope. That game is <3.

Wasn’t SF4 pretty decent last time, though?

@_@

WHOO!

I’m hype. Everyone better fucking be hype.

Dude, I ran BlazBlue at the last one and 4 people signed up. Frankie why are you complaining, you dropped out of BB anyway. The only people who have posted about BB either aren’t coming, or from Chicago, or was the one local person who signed up for BB at the last one. I don’t have a problem with the game or running it, but announcing it just to make 1 or 2 people happy is why the other tournament at this particular arcade weren’t that great. Like, they would add CVS2, Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3, KOF, Clayfighter, etc etc just to make 2 or 3 people happy. I’m not doing that.

FPStud: at the last one we got 16 for SF4 but about 20 some were there to play SF4 and not necessarily in the tournament, but just to hang out and play casuals, for which we had plenty of time. 18 for Tekken. 9 for Melty. Those are the games I’m keeping.

Where’s hdr. I was looking forward to playing this. U gotta put it on.

lol, if hdr is gonna happen, i’ll but it for the 360 and practice. Who’s the most underused character in that game? and… why?

Syxx- I"m just giving you a hard time honestly lol. :slight_smile:

But naw I agree with Nappy and looking back on it, minas well have MBAA take priority over BB.

There was what 10-12 entrants? Also for the MBAA players be sure to give them a can of Ax spray for top 3.

-Frankie :cool:

K i’m adding HDR

O snaps!!!
Might as well support this too and buy this through xbox live XD
Which character is the most underused… maybe I’ll pick them up.