13 year old girl fights male teacher

So what are your thoughts on this? And she is awfully big to be a 13 year old.

Surprised this isn’t in Florida.

You know what? I don’t feel bad for the girl. I’ll be waiting while the man loses his job though.

I was going to say "this is a long standing fantasy of mine"
Then I saw she was black.
That is actually a recurring nightmare of mine.

Ghetto black chick. Not surprising.

I agree that she’s fucking huge for 13, though. Then again my nephew is almost 6 feet tall at that age and he’s only part black. SHIT!

Yeah, even though he was acting in a defensive manner for the most part, he will still lose his job. Which sucks because ol girl was for real swinging on him real tough.

da fuq she’s 13…shes the same size as him. bad matchup. joe silva fucked up.

That’s one mean lady!

I like this girl better:

lmfao. lil girl tactics ftw.

The Dark Souls parry sound effects…hahaha, too fucking good.

Unbeknownst to her teacher, she held a parrying dagger under her dress. Siegmeyer never had a chance

Not enough information in this video to cast judgment.

Those of you who are are using biased assumptions.

It turns out that the teacher ended up quitting because the school doesn’t have security and wasn’t going to get security. The school basically did nothing about the situation.

He fended her off with a chair on some liontamer shit lol

It’s weird that only Black students are willing to fight teachers. In my experience where it was less than 10% Black students, the only students to get into a physical altercation were the black males against mostly White males and sometimes females.

I wonder what goes thru people’s mind when they are about to fight a teacher…

Wow.

It only takes a 13-year old black girl to strike fear into the heart of a 30+ year old white man.

Oakland, what you didn’t is later on in the vid she whips out her gun.

Why? Its not even that weird.

Damn. Young Lili.

“Sebastian, I’m afraid I had a bit of a disagreement with one of my teachers today. Be a dear and send him a gift basket while he’s in the ICU.”

Man…Black people make themselves look bad every…single…time!