If you want to buy this product please visit:http://www.utsource.net/ic-datasheet/1N4934-608196.html
Popular search:1N4934 datasheet
1n4934 diode datasheet
1n4934 datasheet pdf
Axial–lead, fast–recovery rectifiers are designed for special applications such as dc power supplies, inverters, converters, ultrasonic systems, choppers, low RF interference and free wheeling diodes. A complete line of fast recovery rectifiers having typical recovery time of 150 nanoseconds providing high efficiency at frequencies to 250 kHz.
• Case: Epoxy, Molded
• Weight: 0.4 gram (approximately)
• Finish: All External Surfaces Corrosion Resistant and Terminal Leads are
• Lead and Mounting Surface Temperature for Soldering Purposes: 220°C
Max. for 10 Seconds, 1/16, from case
• Shipped in plastic bags, 1000 per bag.
• Available Tape and Reeled, 5000 per reel, by adding a “RL” suffix to the
• Polarity: Cathode Indicated by Polarity Band
• Marking: 1N4933, 1N4934, 1N4935, 1N4936, 1N4937
- Indicates JEDEC Registered Data for 1N4933 Series.
(1) Ratings at 25°C ambient temperature unless otherwise specified.
(2) Derate by 20% for capacitive loads.