2/1 Central, SC Console Tournament Results

FULL RESULTS ARE UP GUSY!11

Wish I could have come. I ended up having that Saturday completely free but I had no car. I’d have fucking won all them shits and that’s a fact. I thought no one was going to show anyway, I guess there was a decent turnout for a southeast tournament.

Oh and to the braggers, doing well in an Atlantic South tournament is like doing well in the special olympics, sure you are at the top of the list but look at the people below you…

YAYS I BEATS TEH LESTER AND TEH RAPH THE 2 CARPIEST ALIVE! WOOP D DOOS!

Oh and Isaac you should have kicked the shit out of Raph for fucking you over and then stolen the tournament money.

FBC might have been around longer, Skillmatic might have done better in the tourney, but FBX still gets laid more. HONK!

Did you guys even submit the place we had the tournament for Apex certification?

Does anyone ever get tired of what Mike says all the time? Blah blah this blah blah that SC sucks this SkillMatic sucks that. You wouldnt have won if you would have came you would have scrubbed out seeing as how you dont play anyone and thats a fact. Team Jesus would have owned you up for fwee. but you are right FBX gets laid more…By ugly chicks:lol: :lol: :lol: (exception being Keith)

Peace out

To jae: Hold more of these I had a blast getting together and hanging with my boys. We had our official SkillMatic headquarters by the swing at the pool where we discussed official business. TOO GOOD!!!

The Most Important thing:The induction of Erik Wright aka Prognosis NutSac into The l33t ranks of SkillMatic. We truly are a force to be reckoned with now.
You You cant You cant hurt me now
Aint nothing stopping me from killing you

Yeah mike sucks!

Jae and raph:
The pool is skillmatic HQ :lol:
i like it!

peace

yo yo yo skillmatic all the way mutha fukas

I’m getting laid on behalf of skillmatic yous mutha fukas… w3rd!!!

We ought have a summer console tourney. Oooh I can see it now. BBQ (we have grills outside) and slaws. I don’t mean cole slaw. I mean we have some good looking babes in nice bathing suits. :eek: