[2/16/11] MARVEL VS CAPCOM 3 RELEASE TOURNAMENT @ CYBORG ONE -Doylestown, PA-

Presented by CYBORG-1

MARVEL VS CAPCOM 3 RELEASE TOURNAMENT @ CYBORG ONE

INTRO:

[media=youtube]JRRRN3QWW-M"[/media]

POSTER

Let’s get CRAZY !!! Doylestown is having a MVC3 tournament to celebrate its release with all sorts of Marvel and Capcom goodness! Being held at Cyborg One (best comics shoppe) in Doylestown PA right at the end of the R5 line. It’s a whole new game and a clean slate… who will come out on top?!

It’s a full-blown tournament – best 2/3, grand finals best 2/3 in sets – $5 venue fee, $10 entry fee toward the prize pot. 1st prize is 70% of the pot, plus a $50 bonus; 2nd prize is 20% of the pot; 3rd prize is 10%. Extra Marvel and Capcom comics as prizes, too!

Show up at 6PM, or let us know if you can’t make it 'til a little later, and we’ll try to make sure everyone gets a spot – see you there, bub!

CYBORG-1: Cyborg One

FACEBOOK: Login | Facebook

WHEN:

Wednesday February 16th 2011 AD

5pm registration starts, 6pm MVC3 Singles Double Elimination starts.

WHERE:

Cyborg One
44 Rear East State Street
Doylestown PA, 18901

Directions can be found on: Cyborg One

PRO TIP Philly: Septa RR drops you off in Doylestown not too far from where siren is, it’s about 3 blocks from the station. Just ride the R5 all the way into town.

PRO TIP NYC: There’s a bus route from New York City to Doylestown that also drops you off within walking distance of Siren. Look into Transbridge Line or MEGABUS(!).

GAME:

Marvel Vs. Capcom 3

This tournament will all be run on XBOX 360. BYOC even though we will have some controllers and joysticks to spare.

Brackets will be run by myself (Diaper Bomb) and the store owner James on CHALLONGE.

COST/PAYOUT:

$5 venue fee
$10 entry fee for Singles

Payout will be 70/20/10% for the tournament, with an extra $50 bonus for first place.

Plus all other sorts of Marvel and Capcom themed prizes! The more players the more prizes!

RULES:

Game will be set on all default settings.

Singles will be Double Elimination 2 out of 3, Winners and Losers Finals are 2/3, Grand Final is 2/3 set format.

If you are over 10 minutes late to your match you’re most likely going to be DQed, so please be timely so we can run a quick and smooth event for everyone.

PRE-REG:

If you plan on pre-registering and you are coming to this for sure please list your name(s) and where you’re from so I can work out the seeding properly. I need at least 8 players for the tournament to run.

MARVEL VS CAPCOM 3 SINGLES (X360)

1. Diaper Bomb, PA
  2. Mr. Quotes, NJ
  3. Skeetz, PA
  4. Comeback, PA
  5. Goodman, PA
  6. JWang, PA
  7. Frog of Fury, PA
  8. GREEK! , NYC
  9. Crazymasterhand, PA
  10. pnlbuck, PA
  11. DustNK, PA
  12. Terminus, PA

Sign me up for 3s

Sign me up for 3s as Whoro’s Hidden Treasure KO.

Sign me up for 3s, windjammers, general chaos, Atari 2600 combat

YO DAWG, I HERD YOU LIKE HOSTING 3RD STRIKE, SO SIGN ME UP FOR 3RD STRIKE FOR THE MVC3 SO WE COULD PLAY THE GAME WITHIN THE GAME, DAWG!

Oops!

how come nobody from ny is signing up? wheres the love for the doylestown crew !!!
but seriously there must be 3s. it’d be damn near shit if there wasn’t.

Yeah that’s what I expected! A MVC3 tournament. I get the picture! Sign me up for 3s

I’ll cry if Mutant doesn’t come.

EDIT:: I’m gonna bring a camera and record 3s and post it on my YouTube account called “ThirdStrikeParty.”

I’m starting a new job, so I don’t know if I can be there by 6, but I’ll show up to play some of dat mahvel!

I like broken games

name charlie aka pnlbuck
From Philadelphia, PA
Add me!

Me too! I hope everyone has their meta-gameface on!

any of you guys going to be there when the comic shop opens?
i’m gonna get there nice and early this time thumbsup

Well I’ll be there! (working)

Remember guys, Cyborg Ones got them good prizes!

BUMP-dizzle

Heads up guyz, the tournament is a week and some change away! Hope to see everyone there both olde and new!

Bump.

Get hype. Pick which team you want to lose to mine!!

Bump dizzle- tournament tomorrow everyone! See you all there!

Sign me up for 3S!

I’ll play Marvel too, I suppose.