2 Madcatz SE combiming 360 and PS3 into 1 stick

Ok so I am considering picking up a used stock 360 SE stick, but I have a PS3 version all ready with Sawna parts, in a DIY box, can I somehow wire them together to have it dual console.  Have not looked at the 360 stick yet so that is why I am asking.<div><br></div><div>thanks in advance.</div>

Why not just get a dual mod board to expand / replace the board in the stick you already have?

cause the SE stick is $25

<font face=“Arial, Verdana” size=“2”><span style=“line-height: normal;”>Hm, the first part of my original post seems to have disappeared. Bizarre.</span></font><div><span style=“line-height: normal; font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: small;”>The gist of what I wrote originally:</span><br><font face=“Arial, Verdana” size=“2”><span style=“line-height: normal;”><br></span></font></div><div><span style=“line-height: normal; font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: small;”>You could have two PCB’s in one box with some work.<br></span><span style=“font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: small; line-height: normal;”>(Very old thread, dates back to when other dual modding solutions weren’t around / as robust as they are now)</span><span style=“line-height: normal; font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: small;”><br></span></div><div><font face=“Arial, Verdana” size=“2”><span style=“line-height: normal;”>2 PCB’s in one stick - Possible? face=“Arial, Verdana” size=“2”><span style=“line-height: normal;”><br></span></font></div><div><font face=“Arial, Verdana” size=“2”><span style=“line-height: normal;”>Or you could padhack using your existing PS3 stick PCB + a 360 Fightpad’s PCB:</span><br><span style=“line-height: normal;”>*The “padhacking” thread*<br><br>Or you could use one of the other dual modding solutions that various people have released.<br></span>Further reading: </font><span style=“font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: small; line-height: 1.7em;”>Dual Modding 101</span><font face=“Arial, Verdana” size=“2”><br>Dual modding 101

In my mind I was thinking of to the old  two PCB method.  The dual mod is not a must have I can live with to sticks, but my PS3 is upgraded all ready.