2 Man Team Money Matches KKK vs. Anyone For MvC2

Alright ya’ll, whoever is going to Evo for Marvel, let me, chris schmidt, korngo aka Korngo McREEF aka a Hustla’ aka The muthafuckin truth if you wanna money match me and chris schmidt. The two of us will rep KKK and it will be like 5-10 dollars per game. If you want more options for how many matches you want to play each player let us know about that too.=]
Evo is gonna be a blast, if all of EC is going and NW that will be the fuckin greatness =DD, Aite ya’ll, KKK will see everyone there…Peace.

~Chunksta~

Ill play yall <3

5$ a game? dont know how many, ima poor nukka

Dipset Will definitely take part in these money matches…

chunk and chris schmizzle are both SUSIO!!! BUST OUT THAT TRABAJO SUSIO SHAT!!!

I’m down if i find a partner =]

found one…let’s do this

Ooooh GOOOOOOOOD Me and Yipes will take this bet!

aight me and pozzle are up, reppin the mex <3 :]

me and chris repping the africa

I owneth you. $666 for 6 matches. Me against your crew.

me and pozzle, ruin, erik, yipes

GOGOGOOGOG

BAGNUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Me and eder will take you up. You’re on!

kkk is stupid, don’t you all relize your clever letter play is retarded and fairly insensitive?

are you also offended by the Ks they use for strikeouts in baseball?

that ain’t a wrap, that’s a god damn go home. HOOOONYO!

Kid Wonder, you’re going?!?!?!?!!?!? You go the year I prolly can’t go. (hence why it’s only Schmizzle/Chunk) =[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[

not really, theres usually like 10 of em if i ever catch highlights.

looks like im in this one to jus lemme pick partner or if anyone would even join me haha but yea ill b there to watch if not able to play

Eder from Florida! It’s on like Donkey Kong! GET SUCIO! aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!

~Chunksta~

me and fanatiq or me and illan

But we’re supposed to get some of those magical plants together. :confused:

I might not go now, either. I had plenty of ways of going and plenty of people to crash with, but as soon as my mom finds out my brother wants to go, I DEFINITELY can go. But now he doesn’t want to go unless we fly down there(supposedly it’s a 22 hour drive @_@), so somehow if he’s not going, I can’t go any more.

I signed up, but haven’t paid, yet. I’m going to be pissed if I don’t get to go now. I’m going to be all about money matches galore while I’m there.