2 million damadge combo (no x-factor)

Came up with this combo after experimenting around, you only need level1.5 bar to start it.

[media=youtube]zznGdeFSdfc[/media]

any tips or suggestions on how to make it better? Thanks!

Wrong section for purely video posts, and a combo that relies on specifically down exchanges to build meter for said combo is invalid.

Not spend time on an impractical combo?

You can get more damage in before DHC glitching with Tron. You can get 2 loops of Gustaff fire jump cancels(even though it scales the damage hard) or just go for falling relaunch combo, OTG+ drones, then use your ground bounce so you can DHC, or use Hulk Gamma Wave + Beacon bomb and j.S to Beacon bomb, then DHC. You’re also ending with Sentinel at a near 5 bars so you can add some TK’d hard drives for extra damage, or DHC from Gamma Crush to Servebot Surprise and link supers.

Consider this: j.:h: :l: :m: :f::m: JC j.:m: j.:m: j.:h: land :m: :f::m: JC j.:m: j.:h: j:s: land :qcf::h: xx :dp::atk::atk: xx Hulk DHC :dp::atk::atk: c.:h: :s: j.:m: j.:m: j.:h: TAC Tron j.:m: j.:h: j.:s: Call drones :d::h: xx :f::h: drones hit :qcf::h: :dp::atk::atk: Hulk DHC :dp::atk::atk: c.:h: :s: j.:m: j.:m: j.:h: j.:s: Charge :b::f::h: xx :qcb: :atk::atk: (Cancel before enemy hits the ground) Tron :dp::atk::atk: Sentinel DHC :qcb::atk::atk: and use whatever meter you have left for :qcf::uf::atk::atk: for TK Hard Drives.

Thanks for the tip!
and im a bit confused as to where i am supposed to post
With the combo that you suggested im having trouble with the gama wave charge, i cant pull it off.

After you hit the j.:s: start holding :b: with Hulk, that means you’re going to start charging the moment you land.

Nice… now I have a combo to kill off those characters with 1.9 million health… #facepalm.

that’s a $ick vid.

Nice but relying on exchanges (multiple times in one combo even) is hard accomplish since almost everyone starts mashing s and make circular movements.

Use this thread for vids: