2012 Thawk Tech: Neutral Jump Elbow Drop

t-hawk

Here are the applications off of a Neutral Grab and Light SPD timing for the safe jump still apply

Woks on:
Adon: Non EX DP
Honda: Everyting except EX headbutt
Makoto: Makes Makotos DP whiff
Chun: Everything
Viper: Ground Pound
Bisin: Everything
Hakan
Fuerge
Vega
Balrog: Trades with Light headbutt makes EX Whiff
Rose

Does not work on
Ryu
Ken
Ibuki
Dud
Seth
Akuma
Gen
Dan
Oni
Yun
blanka
Fei
Juri
Sim
Abel
Viper Knuckle
Sagat
Cammy
Dee Jay
Cody
Guy
Yang
E.Ryu
Fuile
Geif
Thawk

I don’t get it. LP 360, then stand there and NJ elbow? What does that accomplish? Not being mean/sarcastic, just wondering since you’re far away anyway and you’d have to guess they would jump forward to hit them.

It’s just fishing for ways to use the Hawk changes in specific situations, regardless of whether or not they make any sense. =/

I worded that really bad. What you do off of the light spd is you dash up, wait slightly, neutral jump. The elbow job however I really only see useful vs Rufus, most notably and bison…chun too. The properties make it really wonky in the corner too.

With the light spd still in mind I don’t really see too much additional usage but what the neutral jump command normals give us more of headbutt ish 50/50 game off of a normal grab, not spd.

I’m not saying it doesn’t work off of light 360, but rather I’m saying is the options that we have in place already are very good already off a light SPD knock down.

Does that clear things up a little bit?

I think this should be officially called “The Randy Savage”

OOohhhh YeeaAAhhh… TOMAHAWK!

Rename the body splash to the “Vader Bomb” and we’re in business. Far fierce vs Gief stand strong. Who has the real knife-edged chop? O.o

Deal. Don’t forget Hawk’s U1 is basically Yokozuna’s sit down splash lol :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m giving everyone online a Randy Savage. I like the move too much lol. I just throw it out when I jump now to see what it beats or trades.

LOOVVEE ITTTT

That should just be its name in general, because it only works on grounded opponents. :wink:

Don’t know much about wrestling but I know that much! hahaha too great

Body Splash apparently is called the “Super Man”

Rofl, yes! Forward grab is the choke slam! xD