2015 UMVC3 SRK Tier/Theory Discussion. 7/10 First Page Tumblr: Power of snapback, Future power teams

That’s what I did before FG’s

It’s why my timing is so Perfect!

I used to Freestyle on DDR cabs it was a hobby of mine and i tournamented at my local arcade scene when i was a young whippersnapper

You are on your own.

Fight Or Die

You had me feeling “not that old”, then you went and said this and suddenly I’m think “Well shit, I’m pretty close.”

Who are you quoting? I need context.

Just a boy with a dream: Dream of becoming Pro in Fighting Games

At least he has good taste in waifu’s

Kid must have died trying, 20 posts and been inactive for 3 months.

Maybe he’s inactive on srk because he’s too busy getting good.

then why do we all suck still???

The fact that you haven’t pawned off all your possessions in pursuit of your dreams is explanation enough.

I’m from midwest. You guys just don’t want it enough.

In all seriousness, if there were arcades still with cabinets and shot I’d be sooooo hardcore. This having to get to know people shot and being like friendly is for the nonsociopathic.

Just befriend people under the guise of taking their money. Works every time.

I heard someone ask this for SF, but now I’m curious about marvel.

What is the best normal in the game? Is it really helm breaker? Hard kick? Foot dive? Zero’s cr.m?

Pizza cutter?

:h:ulk ?

Best normal in the game is either impact palm or dooms footdive and I am willing to give the edge to IP. That shit is dumb on trades he literally can recover from anything and still hit you or be perfectly safe. He connects that and you die meter positive to deal with some absurd point character or straight up filth mixup in the corner.

Best normal is Impact Palm.

Other contenders are Helm Breaker, Foot Dive, Trish Dive Kick, Magneto and Task H.