2DF 3rd strike Tourney 8/22/08

Well Since people have been asking for 3rd tournaments and since Nica KO isnt hosting one for probably another week or 2… I’ll host one this time and there will be a Losers Bracket.!!

Also For those who cannot Host, Get NFBA and Hamachi please (search for them in google or look at one of Nicas Tourneys he has the links there) and NO LATE REGISTRATIONS unless one of the Participants are not here.

For the Style I guess we shall do a Regular Style tournament with an SBO mix-up. You get 3 Characters any of your choosing and you can go in any order that you want, so it would be 3/5

Ex Player 1 - Ken Ryu Akuma _ Player 2- Chun Yun Makoto

Ken vs Yun-Yun

Ryu vs Yun-Ryu

Ryu vs Chun-Ryu

Ryu vs Makoto-Makoto

Akuma vs -Makoto-Makoto Player 2 wins

Get it? Good! Since its pretty simple. =]

Now you can Register with the 3 Characters of your choosing and since im in it I’'ll state mine - Yun Yang and Ken

Now Sign up and lets have fun with =]

Oh Silly me… the Time will be 7PM Eastern US

sign me up.

alex/ryu/chun

Alex/Ken/Gouki

:wonder:

And yeah. Why don’t we have actual teams? Especially when it’s a SBO style tourney.

And whoever chooses Ken/Yun/Chun as a team is a ***.

Cuz Nica KO had one recently and plus if i made teams i would of done the same thing nica did and just got the best Players on the list on my team… this setup of mine would just make things interesting =]

his player list was obviously inferior…
BUT LUCK WAS ON HIS SIDE
LIONNNN!

he had nataku on his team… if your saying nataku is inferior you sure have no brains and need to realize how easily Nica and nataku can own you…

sigh* ppl dont believe me when i say it was random but oh well…i was gonna run one this week myself but looks like you feel you can handle it…this will take 10x longer than what i run just cuz 1 player will be using 3 characters…but hey do your thing

You should make all matches 1 round…and it’ll be KOF style.

they are all one round… and nica… why dont you join… it wont be that long if not alot of people join XD…

Not 1 match…i mean one round. As in 1 actual round. Where round 1 is the final round :rofl:

Damn 3 characters is hard on a ninja! I been playin Dud since I stood 3 feet!

Well… rounds go by pretty quick… doesnt take that long plus… it gives for some pretty nasty matchups =P if there are alot of people ill bring it down to two but im saying there cuz
1-may not be alot of people
2-some may not show up which has happened

so im going with the brighter idea…

its not rly a brighter idea if you consider how my tourney’s turned out…you should know that at least 16 ppl join on average…this will take hours if its double elim as well…and plus waiting for ppl who cant host to finish there matches on nfba…its unnecessary and you might as well as throw a singles tournament with 3/5 rounds and 2/3 matches…but maybe if you change i might join but thats just too long for me sorry =\

if i was to join i would be using my weaker characters anyways… i need to work on them

Ho ho ho

WEAKER THAN WHAT…?
ive got a bright idea…think before you post
LIONNNNNN!

Says the guy that talks big and loses to Sean.

Says the guy that talks big and goes 2-2 against my noob Ken!

MISTAH T PITIES THAT FOO THAT TALKS BIG. MISTAH T PITIES THAT FOO THAT THINKS HE’S A BIG WIG. MISTAH T PITIES U SUCKA.

troll bait laid out…

LION WAITS TOO SEE WHO TAKES THE BAIT…

oh bigg surprise
LION!

T ain’t no troll foo; t is the bringing of the end; the call of the heavens, the pitier of the foos. And t see’s you as the fooliest of the foos, foo.

…buh?

you know you would make the perfect santa clause cuz all you do is bring ppl free wins and plus you say HO HO HO all the time…ill be sure to fuck you up for free during christmas :tup:

Whoa :wtf:

That sounded kinda gay my nig