[3/19] MAXOUT KANSAS CITY] s4e2 MvC3 PREMIERE! SSFIV, T6, AH3 and more

Welcome to the SEASON 4 PREMIERE of Kansas City’s only monthly tournament series.

Venue:The Buzzz AKA Toad’s Pub and Perk
Easy access from I-35 Highway
Date:** Saturday, March 19th**
Start Time: Doors will open for games at 11 AM
Venue Fee: !!!FREE!!!
Price per game: $10/$5

The Lineup

FEATURING
Marvel vs Capcom 3 (PS3) $10
Super Street Fighter IV (PS3) $10
Super Street Fighter IV 2v2 Teams $5 per head

Tekken 6 : Bloodline Rebellion (PS3) $5
BlazBlue Continuum Shift (PS3) $5
Tatsunoko vs Capcom (Wii) $5
Arcana Heart 3 (PS3) $5
???MYSTERY GAME??? (?) $1 [winner takes all]

SCHEDULE
Casuals and Registration start at 11 AM
All tournaments and casuals will end by 7:30 PM

RULES:

All tournaments will be 2/3 Rounds, 2/3 Matches, Double elimination unless listed otherwise.
Top 4 in each tournament will switch to 2/3 rounds, 3/5 matches.

If you wish to change controls, do so prior to the match.
If you wish to use multi button binds for other games, it will have to be at the affirmation of your opponent.
Default button binds are exempt from this rule
Winner keeps same character, loser may select a new one
All games will be played on random stage select

T6 will be 3/5 rounds, 3/5 matches, MLG style. In the case of a rematch from earlier in the tournament, your old record will carry into the next match, and the first person to reach 6 victories will be the winner.

The venue is a Bar and Coffee House. It also serves a wide variety of food, so people don’t have to leave the venue to get something to drink or eat. And if celebrating your recent victories, or drowning your sorrows over your recent ass-beatings is your pleasure, the bar is open all day and night.

**Please pre-register in this format: **
John B - (AxioM) - KC, KS - Games your are playing

See everybody there.

I’m down for this. Gonna hit that MAAAHVEL, BAYYYBBEEE!!! Well, get my ass kicked, but w/e. :3

Sam W. - CatgirlFanatic - O’Town, KS - MvC3, SSF4 Singles and Teams, AH3, Mystery Game

DATE CHANGE: New date will be March 5th.

DATE CHANGE (part 2) To not conflict with Screenland Showdown, Fight Club, or FR (For anyone going to the major) I’m doing this on March 19th. Date is CONFIRMED. See everyone then.

Peter P. (patapete) - ICT, KS - Asus VW246H

Will Jill and Shuma Gorath be allowed in this tournament?

Yes, they will.

ANNOUNCEMENTS:

Venue fee will remain FREE.

Special deals on food/beverages being offered to the Maxout crowd, as far as I know :

$5 Quesadillas (I’m working on getting a drink packaged with this)
$5 2 Hot Dogs/Side/Drink
$5 Cheeseburger/Side (working on getting a drink packaged with this as well)

$7.50 Domestic draft pitchers
$8.50 Micro draft pitchers
$9.50 Import draft pitchers

All pitchers are 60 Oz (equivalent to 5 bottled beers, or slightly less than 4 draft pints.)

I’m still foggy on whether or not Kong and I are finishing our FT10 series in SSFIV at this tournament. We haven’t talked about it much in the last couple weeks.

As of now, no other hype matches are scheduled.

See everyone on Saturday!

i disagree with dlc characters being allowed less than a week til tourney time. if it was the following week then im 100% go with it. screenland was set on a great date which gave people a lil under 2 weeks to figure marvel out as a whole.

this is axiom’s tourney so of course what he says goes, but with how “easy” the game is…adding 2 dlcs making them easy + random(since the majority wont know whats going on with em) this close is just plain dumb. i know i wont be d/l them til next pay day (friday)…oh wait, ill be on the road to KC…so monday when i wake up from returning.

that’s just me tho.

I hadn’t really considered my answer too much. But taking into consideration what you’re saying, the tournament being days away, you’re totally right.

I think we can wait on Shuma/Jill being allowed till the next tournament. I’m tired/sick, so I kind of responded without thinking.

Is there going to be mvc teams?

Yeah should be 3v3 style just like the Screenland Showdown tournament was.