3/6/10: UCI Xbox 360 SF4 Tournament (Hosted by Fusion) - Irvine, CA

• UPDATE: TOURNAMENT CANCELLED *

Due to unforeseen circumstances, we have to cancel this month’s tournament. I apologize to those who were interested in this event. We hope to have a tournament in the future at UCI and we’ll keep you posted. Again, our sincerest apologies to everyone who was looking forward to the tournament next week. Thanks for all the support!

just wanted to confirm… so you guys are going have a tournament at the end of february AND the beginning of march?

i take that back. just read the other post.

Crap. I pre-registered under the impression this was going to be on 2/27 but if it’s on 3/6 I can’t make it.

You guys may want to change the date that it says on the registration page. The Fusion page still says the tournament is taking place on Feb. 27.

Sorry for the confusion. We’re planning on hosting the tourney ONLY on 2/27… The school’s scheduling really got messed up/hectic. So once again, this tournament will be held on Saturday, 2/27. You can find us on Ring Road boothing.

Sorry for the confusion. We’re planning on hosting the tourney ONLY on 2/27… The school’s scheduling really got messed up/hectic. So once again, this tournament will be held on Saturday, 2/27. You can find us on Ring Road boothing.

UPDATE

THE FINAL DATE WILL BE ON 2/27/10. PLEASE REFER TO THE LINK ON TOP OF THE THREAD.

Sorry for the confusion everyone, but due the UCI’s scheduling we cannot have the tournament in March. The tournament will be held on february 27th as originally planned. I apologize for the inconvenience and any confusion you may have had.

Here’s the link to original thread:

http://www.shoryuken.com/showthread.php?t=224126)

Please contact us if there’s any questions. Thanks!

You should probably change the title of the thread, it still says 3/6.

Also, I hate to say it but there’s already a rather large tournament going on in the same area on 2/27. I hope you can get people to go, but I’m sure that the other tournament will heavily reduce the amount of people attending yours.

• UPDATE: TOURNAMENT CANCELLED *

Due to unforeseen circumstances, we have to cancel this month’s tournament. I apologize to those who were interested in this event. We hope to have a tournament in the future at UCI and we’ll keep you posted. Again, our sincerest apologies to everyone who was looking forward to the tournament next week. Thanks for all the support!

I’m looking forward to you guys putting on another tournament sometime… A few years ago I got my ass handed to me at the Brawl tournament and am seeking redemption in the form of SF4.