360/ps3/dreamcast to JAMMA padhacking and Console to Jamma boxes upon request!

Hey all, I’m Lemony Vengeance. Some of you may have heard about me on the interwebz… I make stuff to get your console gaming on your Arcade cabinets!

I am offering the following hacks:

NOTE: These are for controls ONLY. No video or power goes over Jamma
They are designed for a Viletim setup with jamma passthrough for controls, VGA, Or similar video passthrough (XRG2+, HDMI, etc). If you would like video and audio to go over JAMMA, see the bottom of this post.

All 6 button hacks are wired with a CPS2 Kick harness connector so you need to have CPS2 for the bottom row of buttons to work.

Xbox 360 - $125

I use Madcatz brawlpads/PDP Versus pads (digital six button fight pads) and wire them to use all 11 buttons and the Dpad through Jamma+ and a CPS2 kick harness. The Guide buttons are physical green/pink 30mm Sanwa pushbuttons on the padhack box itself

The Button mapping is as follows for the 360:

-------1 2-3–4--5
Jamma X Y LB LT RT
CPS—A B RB

Dreamcast - $120

I use Madcatz Dreampads (digital six button fight pads), which means** no frame lag in fighting games**! They’re wired to use all the buttons through Jamma and CPS2. The first player has 2 VMU ports available.

The Button mapping is as follows for the Dreamcast
-------1 2 3
Jamma X Y LT
CPS—A B RT

This hack is tested with the following games:

Marvel VS Capcom 1 (for multiple button presses)
Street Fighter 3: 3rd strike (for possible analog joystick issues)
Zero Gunner 2 (for everything else: stuck/grounded contacts, etc…)

Note for some reason, the P2 controller needs to be plugged in to the Dreamcast AFTER the console is plugged in to work properly. I’m not sure why this is the case, but I’ve noticed it with all the DC hacks I’ve done.

PS3 - **$100 **

Same size and shape as 360 hack
I use Madcatz brawlpads/PDP Versus pads (digital six button fight pads) and wire them to use all 11 buttons and the Dpad through Jamma+ and a CPS2 kick harness. The home buttons are physical green/pink 30mm Sanwa pushbuttons on the padhack box itself

PS360+ - $325

This padhack is what you’ve been looking for! An all in one solution for VGA capable cabinets! It leverages the AkiShop PS360+ PCB with custom RJ-45 ended cables to work with the following consoles:

[LIST]
[]PS3
[
]PS2
[]PSX
[
]Dreamcast
[]Xbox 360
[
]XBox1
[*]PC
[/LIST]

The best thing is, THEY’RE FULLY UPGRADABLE! This means support for new consoles will be added regularly!

The box will look similar to the Xbox 360 Hack, and will come with two USB cables. Cables for additional consoles can be purchased for an additional Fee, and are sold in pairs:

PS1/2: $15
DC: $17

If you like to play with a wired headset, I can add headset adapters for $20.

It’s pricey, but it’s worth it :smiley:

I also do additional padhacks:

PS1/PS2 - $100
SNES - $80
Genesis - $80

I’m open to doing other hacks as well. Just ask me!

Got a NAC/Egret2/Upright? Want these consoles to be able to play on your non-VGA cabinet?

***I make Console -> Jamma Boxes! ***

Xbox 360 - $225
PS1/2/3 - $210
Saturn - $210

PLEASE NOTE

It’s VERY important that you DO NOT PUT THE JAMMA HARNESS ON UPSIDE DOWN! IT WILL FRY THE HACKS!
I’ve had to repair 3 controller hacks because of this… I have no problem doing so, but the repair can be costly… :S

If you’re willing to provide your own controllers, the price can be lowered.

Want a custom button configuration? Lemme know and I’ll wire it the way you like it for a small fee!

All prices are shipped Priority to the lower 48 states.
In Canada? Depending where you’re at, we can work out the shipping cost.
In the UK/Europe/The rest of the world? Shipping will be added to the above costs.

Any additional questions? Send me a PM!
Thanks!

What is the purpose of this if you dont mind me asking? Very curious

These allow you to use your consoles with Arcade cabinets. The video in the first post details the 15 KHz version (for Video, audio controls). For people with 31 KHz or HD Cabinets (like vewlix) that can use VGA or HDMI cables, I also do control-only adapters. These all plug into your cabinet’s existing JAMMA wiring harness.