3D model - Happ competition

<font face=“Arial, Verdana” style=“font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal;”><span style=“line-height: normal;”>I would like to share my 3D model done on Google SketchUp (</span></font><a href=“http://sketchup.google.com/” rel=“nofollow” class=“bbcode_url” style=“font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; font-family: Arial, Verdana; line-height: normal;”>download it for free HERE</a><font face=“Arial, Verdana” style=“font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal;”><span style=“line-height: normal;”>).</span></font><br>
<br><font face=“Arial, Verdana” style=“font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal;”><span style=“line-height: normal;”>
With this model you can work on modifications just like the octagonal gate that I did to use in Happ joysticks, useful for those who like to feel the diagonal.</span></font><br>
<br><font face=“Arial, Verdana” style=“font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal;”><span style=“line-height: normal;”>
I Hope you enjoy it for fun or for professional modeling.</span></font><br>
<br><font face=“Arial, Verdana” style=“font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal;”><span style=“line-height: normal;”>T</span></font><span style=“font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; font-family: ‘lucida grande’, ‘Lucida Sans Unicode’, tahoma, sans-serif; line-height: 1.7em;”>he size doesn’t matter much, as long as you can use the same holes to fix it in your box. It works as a sanwa mounting plate and it is just an idea of what you can do if you have a 3D model like that one above.</span><br>
<br><font size=“2”>3D warehouse changed, links woudn’t work, updating, you can see all models here: </font><br><font face=“Arial, Verdana” size=“2”><span style=“line-height: normal;”>http://sketchup.google.com/3dwarehouse/details?mid=85235f14d5d3bd43365fc8c407e03245</span></font><br><br>

I’ve been using Google sketchup for the past 2 years because I’m and architecture major. I even used it to determine what type of stick I wanted. Its a great tool I’d recommend it for stick design.

That’s a long time. Could you adjust some bugs for me in the Happ model?

I can’t fix the Bat iron exactly in the middle of hole, the software tries to stick it to a surface/corner instead of leaving it freely inside the hole.

And hell yeah, I’m a Veterinary, but the software is so easy that even I can use it. Very friendly.

That’s really damned cool. It looks like it took forever to draw those microswitches.

amazing job!

sketchup is great. i used it for all of my stick designs (almost 30 now :woot:)
bumping the sketchup thread

Actually, I got them done.

Shaft, great work, how can i download your models?

have you actually produced either gate? I’d be interested in both of them if you have.

:rofl: sorry, my models are top secret until i post a finished product :badboy:

but 2010 is my year. get hype.

Yes. As soon as I get the prototype done and after some tests, I’ll update.

yo azis i managed to center the stick to the best of my abilities but I can’t figure out how to upload the stick on to the 3d warehouse. I opened it as a read only. Do you think that could be the reason? The button for me to “upload” isn’t active for some reason.

sweet model. good job!

Go to File and then -> Warehouse 3D -> Share model. You just have to have a google account.

(PS: Dunno for sure if this is it, because I have the portuguese version, so it is just the translation to the path. Should be something like it, but maybe not exactly).

any news on the gates, azis?

<font face=“Arial, Verdana” size=“2”><span style=“line-height: normal;”>3 years later, I respond.</span></font><div style=“font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal;”><br></div><div style=“font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal;”>Sorry, I didn’t. This was a just for fun project, I started a post graduate course, and now I finished.</div><div style=“font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal;”><br></div><div><font face=“Arial, Verdana” size=“2”><span style=“line-height: normal;”>I actually felt better with a sanwa replaced with an octagonal gate, then I settle. Try it, it is better than unprofessional mods.</span></font></div>