5th-Mayuko Nakajima
5th-JR Rodriguez
7th-Jason Wilson
7th-Paul Lee
9th-Arlieth
9th-Don Sneddon
9th-John (007)
9th-Tong “Genghis” Ho

THIS WILL BE ON APEX, when I am not that lazy to not put it up.

Highlights-Mayuko placing Gee-O in the losers’ bracket, beating John (oo7), Don, and Gee-O before losing to Rockefeller, and Gee-O in losers’ bracket. Because Gee-O was placed in losers; the brackets became very difficult, hence why Paul Lee got 7th. Wilson loses to JR 2-1 in losers after getting TWO NO ENERGY losses on match point. John D’s URIEN is too good, and Watson is back, BEWARE. Thank you to everyone for coming out and supporting this tournament! May 10, 12PM will be the next tournament!

good job gee-o. i totally forgot about doing the super after you rekka… oh wells, no excuses. you were the better player today. mayuko: good job beating my boy don. NICE!!! and JR, practice up, i know you have a kid, so i understand :slight_smile: the rest of you. nice matches all. rockerfeller urien look alike, vic, and the rest of the ff crew and all that attended. i had fun. thanks wilson.

watts

thanks Watts. I owe you lunch, man you deserve it for winning Winners bracket. Good job Mayuko you played really well today.

Yo, you guys need a shuttle from Los Angeles to Bumfuck Egypt so’s some of us can attend, eh?

Good job though, folks. Sounds like it was a blast.

N

can i get listing of what characters were used and how many sets were used in each match

good job watts and gee-o… you guys open my eyes :eek:

good job everyone, good times and good fun. I got knocked out by the ppl I knew I would lose to so oh wells, more practice. Thongboy maybe you should just drive next time? :stuck_out_tongue: it aint that far man, if watson can make it, iam sure you can ;] - Good job Mayuko, Gee-O, and Wats, you guys played really well today.

-Mark

hey are the other players going to get apex points for this?? cuz this only has 1-9 :rolleyes:

please give me apex points…

sucks to lose :frowning: damn makoto…

good job to everyone that played

Sound like very exciting tourney.
Good job, everyone.

Seems like Mayuko is an American Yukino, there.

Nope, the KO screen comes up too quickly. Maybe you should put it on a video or something so we can see it. :o

GAME ZONE X

GOOD JOB TO EVERYONE WHO ENTERED THE TOURNAMENT, I HAD LOTS OF FUN. THANKS TO JASON WILSON AND STEVEN FOR HOSTING THESE COOL TOURNAMENTS, HOPE TO SEE MORE OF THEM…:stuck_out_tongue: HEY WATSON THAT WAS A HELL OF A CHALLENGE YOU GAVE ME. DIDN’T EXPECT YOU TO PICK KEN CONGRATS. HOPE TO SEE YOU AT THE NEXT GZT.:evil:

P.S. TO DOMINATOR, OSBALDO, ERICK AND 007 YOU GUYS DID GREAT HOPE TO SEE YOU GUYS AT THE NEXT ONE…:stuck_out_tongue:

Thanks everyone…:smiley: I was concentrating so hard on the match with Geo that I didnt even know that I was winning. omg. But Gee-o had revenge on me and didnt let me win one round…haha.

Great job to all… Mark you did really good I thought.
Low forward to shippu=omg
aegis=uh oh…
oros stun damage=wtf!!

good shit from the pdaddy, paulee and oG watson

:evil:

oh yah, and sub zero :smiley: the buttons YOOOOOOOOOOO

Thats what I’m talking about Watts! Good 2 c u place up there like that. Geo, the fucking man, nothing really changes with you huh.

Well Peace Out

Ummm off topic as hell but is that Nick Nolte (sp?) in your av? Maybe im trippin, but it looks like Nick with sweet mullet plumage.