3s is taking over

wtf ??? lol

stungun that shit !! ( sarcastic :badboy: )

genei-jin?

that would be " ooogh GeneI -JIN !! "

too…strong…

Seichusen Godanzuki!!!

Hypaaaaa Baaasttt!!!

is hadoooo…BAAAST !!

ugh…

lol this is too good, long live 3S! Time for 3S to kick CvS2 and take its rightful place behind MvC2’s shadow! :^)

Slap the condom on!!!

Alright, that’s cool!

Yeah, I see!

That’s what I expected!

Fighters ready…

BUSSSHHHHAAA MOOOOOVE!!

o shit… wrong game

Yea get that SNK shiate outta here! :karate:

Cool, I’ve been waiting for this!

I got the picture.

This was inevitable. With this being SF3’s first release on a Sony console, there’s gonna be a plethora of ppl just getting into the game(like me). And again, that Daigo/JWong parry exhibition might as well have been an advertisement for the game. I saw that shit and was like “I want this fucking game”. I helped out a bit with the ton of 3s-related noobdom by asking in the 3s board how much time does it take for charge to deplete if charge is not held. I don’t think I got a reply yet. Anyways my friends and I gave CvS2 a going away party yesterday.

EDIT: Damn I forgot…“HAMMER MOUNTAIN!”

There’s a good correlation. The economy is getting bette and 3s is getting more popular.

What’s a “3S”? :xeye:

TYRANT PUNISH HA HA HA HA CRUSH!

why the moves called tyrant slaughter though i dont know

JUPITER THUNDER DFJSDFJSODJ STUNN

It doesn’t. You build meter and you keep it until you use it for:

(A) A super. In which case you lose one level of meter (different supers allow 1, 2, or 3 levels of gauge stocked up. You always use one unless it’s an All-Meter super like Raging Demon).

or

(B) EX moves, which take a set amount of meter away from the gauge. You don’t have to be full, just enough meter to make it go all shiny.

N - Friendly neighbourhood 3s enthusiast, Founder of the Church of Elbow Jesus