3s - Twelve/Necro Mirror Matches for $$$

Evening sports fans. In order to clear up any confusion about who is clearly the best red blooded american Low Tier King, I will play ANYONE in a Twelve or Necro mirror match for money. Anyone, for any money. A quarter or a grand. J-wo (sorry to bring your name up again, lad) or Jonny from the local 7-11. I don’t care. I will crush you.

N

Current Zako:

Fatbear for 1
KabukiMono for 5
abby for 10
Hydro for 10
5 Star for 20
Paulee for 100

12 cents 12 on 12 match for N-Ken. Come on people, I need a new pair of specially made ATR Reloads! HOOK A BROTHA UP WITH YOUR MONEY!

Go Shogo! Go MutantXP!

I got dibs on Q matchups.

You heartless bastard, you’ve hurt my feeling.

N

I’ll play you in a Necro mirror match for $1

Oh Jesus, a match where I’m wholeheartedly rooting for Thongboy? It’s true…

GOOOOO THOOOONGBOOOY!!!

I KNOW THIS IS SOME HOW SOME WAY DIRECTED TOWARDS ME SO JUST ASK ME SCRUB:evil:

I’ve never heard of you before in my whole life.

But your money’s still good. Step up.

N

:lame: Your Wish Is My Command:eek:

Necro or Twelve, and for how much?

N

Necro $10:evil:

NECRO is not low Tier.

I’ll play you for $5

Hokay, that’s:

Fatbear for 1
Kabuki for 5
Hydro for 10

All Necros. Oh come on, SOMEONE else has to at least believe they’re a better Twelve than me. Tell your friends, it’s like free money! How good could I possibly be?

N

Well I have never seen you play twelve but there is a beasty player from Vancouver, BC.

What SA do you use? for Necro.

Necro v Necro for $100

OH SHIT!..time for the big boys to play… SAII necro and X.F.L.A.T. twelve all the way XD…go thong boy!

You’re on. No escape there, Cactrot.

N

hoooooooooly shit. fuck, name time and place. gotta be there so i can bug paul to treat me to eat with his hundred bucks.

Jesus Christ, Don’t blow your wad all at once man. You don’t wanna have to play other money matches for food.

You guys talk too much. Give me your money.

N