Please make it on time, or if you can’t call me at 917.582.8556 and I’ll put you on the bracket.
No matter who you are, I WILL be starting this one on time.
If you come too late for the winners bracket 1st round, you gotta start in losers.
That being said, we may be having special guests for this tournament.
Thus, with the increased count I will be adding more TVs and thus need more setups.
For the first time XBOX 360’s WILL BE ACCEPTED. If you bring an XBoX 360 and we use it for the tournament, you pay half for the tournament fee. Bring your XBOX 360 and sticks! Also your PS3 STICKS! JUST IN CASE!
Last time we got 20 people, which was a magnificent turnout for a weekly!
Lets make it BIGGER.
Please don’t be late.
DATE AND LOCATION:
- Tuesday, April 13, 2009
- Tournament at 8:00 PM
- 8 on the Break
- 340 North Avenue
- Dunellen, NJ 08812
We are literally in front of the Dunellen Train station. The train schedule is available online at: http://www.njtransit.com/pdf/rail/r0060.pdf.
- 8:30 PM - Street Fighter IV Singles Tournament
- 9:00 PM - Tekken 6: Bloodline Rebellion Singles Tournament
GENERAL TOURNAMENT RULES:
- Street Fighter IV will be run on the PlayStation3 Console
- Tekken 6: Bloodline Rebellion will be run on arcade
- Double Elimination Tournament (DONT LEAVE EARLY)
- Sets consist of 2/3 Matches in preliminary sets
- Sets consist of 3/5 Matches in bracket-finals sets
- Sets consist of 4/7 Matches in grand-finals sets
- Bracket will be randomized based on player regions
- Winner Character Lock (cannot switch characters)
- Double Blind Character Selection available by request
- Random Stage Selection for first match of set
- Loser’s Choice for new RANDOM stage by request
- Button Sequence Macroing is banned (Binding still legal)
- Pausing may result in forfeiture of that specific round
- Soft Reset will result in forfeiture of that specific match
STREET FIGHTER 4 RULES:
- Matches consist of 2/3 Rounds in all sets
- Rounds consist of 99 second time limit in all sets
- All stages are currently legal for tournament play
- All matches played at default health and handicap
- ALL CHARACTERS ARE LEGAL: Seth/Akuma/Gouken
- BYOC - BRING YOUR OWN CONTROLLER RULES
o I will not be supplying Wireless PS3 Controllers
o I will not be supplying PS3 USB Sync Cables
o I will not be supplying PSX -> PS3 converters
- Squatting during casual play is strictly prohibited
- You must take a shower before the tournament
- No smoking is permitted inside the arcade
- Be clean and courteous, and clean up after yourself
- Please don’t walk in front of TVs durings matches
- Absolutely don’t vandalize the supplied equipment
- We reserve the right to search anyone suspicious
GAME AND HOUSE FEES:
- $5 Tekken 6: Bloodline Rebellion Singles + $0.50 per game, no arcade cut
- $10 Street Fighter IV Singles, 10% to arcade
If you are bringing your own stick, make sure to bring an appropriate converter; I will not be responsible for converter and controller issues. The tournament will be run on as many TVs as I deem necessary depending on the turnout; all other TVs will be used for casuals and money matches.
8 on the Break is a family fun arcade location, so no drinking alcohol on the premises. If you’re seen drinking alcohol, you will be asked to leave with no refund.