50/50 mindgame

cammy

anyone ever play this game against someone after a knockdown?
you got two moves
cannon spike or grab
you walk toward them and you’re close up. then just as they get up, you cannon spike or grab
if they attack or jump, a cannon spike will hit them
if they turtle or do an attack that’s not a jump or something like a shoryuken, a grab will work
if you know what they’re going to do you will hit them
i’ve beat the crap out of players way better than me by guessing or trying to think what they think, but it mostly doesn’t work because i guess wrong. and some moves trump my cannon spike sometimes(shoryuken/ex shoryuken, which changes the 50/50 chances)
anyone?

Sorry to say this… But This is a day1 tactics for someone new at the game. You will grow out of this thinking… With time.

If u want to play gamble. Pick Seth. His dp beats everything. And instead of the throw option you have… Spd.

…________
…,.-’"…~., .............................,.-"..................................."-., .........................,/...............................................":, .....................,?......................................................, .................../...........................................................,} ................./......................................................,:`^`..} .............../...................................................,:"........./ ..............?.....__.........................................:`.........../ ............./__.(....."~-,_..............................,:`........../ .........../(_...."~,_........"~,_....................,:`........_/ ..........{.._$;_......"=,_......."-,_.......,.-~-,},.~";/....} ...........((.....*~_......."=-._......";,,./`..../"............../ ...,,,___.`~,......"~.,....................`.....}............../ ............(....`=-,,.......`........................(......;_,,-" ............/.`~,......`-...................................../ .............`~.*-,.....................................|,./.....,__ ,,_..........}.>-._...................................|..............`=~-, .....`=~-,__......`,................................. ...................`=~-,,.,............................... ................................`:,,...........................`..............__ .....................................`=-,...................,%`>--==
,-%…`
…,

FailFish.

Never do random wakeup Cannon spike unless he is moving towards you and you have the meter for FADC. And yea as The-Olympian said you will stop think 50/50 randomness when you get used to the game i have played SF for almost a year and i can tell you someday you just feel better you dont drop combos (you actually do BnB combos) and you dont panic when you get on the ground you just relax and try to read you’re opponents next move and you react. GLHF it’s always fun with new FGC members!

I’m pretty sure thats called “the vortex” and it’s like the entire basis of cammy’s character.

What’s it’s really called is…

RESURRECTION!