6/24 Jax, FL Tilt @ Regency T5DR + Others

Tilt (Located inside the food court of the Regency Square Mall)
9501 Arlington Expy
Jacksonville, FL 32225

(904) 727-7906 Ask to speak to Brandon

Tournament is Saturday June 24th 2006

The tournaments will start at 12pm. The registration will go from 10am to 11:30am. Try to get here at 10am so you will have plenty of time to relax, practice, or do whatever it is that you do before a tournament.

Tournament rules for DR:

-Registration will start at 10am and run until 11:30am. The entry fee will be $17 + $3. Tournament will start at 12pm.

-Double elimination, best 3 out of 5 rounds and 2 out of 3 matches.

-The machine will be set on freeplay and eventmode for the tournament.

-Random stage select

-Turbo and programable controllers are not authorized.

-Data cards are not required but are encouraged.

-Once the tournament starts if you are not present when your match is called you will forfeit your match. If it is your first loss you will be placed in the losers bracket, if it is your second loss then you are out of the tournament.

-Players waiting for their match will be placed “On deck”, players waiting to go “On deck” will be placed “In the hole”. This will help us to run the tournament smoothly.

-Only the loser may change their character between matches.

-Prizes will be determined after registration is complete. Payout percentages will depend on total number of players participating.

Money Matches
Money Matches will be played during the Registration time

List of players coming to June 24th tourney:
Rey “KingRey” Jacksonville, FL
Emanuel “Noel” Jacksonville, FL
Charlie “DevilRasjin” Jacksonville, FL
Sida “Seeduhh” Jacksonville, FL
Horace “Wildcat” Jacksonville, FL
Andy “Tom Deluxe and the HipHops” Jacksonville, FL
Mike “GuileMike” Tallahassee, FL
Adonis “Guardian” Tallahassee, FL
Fred “Fraz” Orlando, FL
Daniel “Natural Death” Orlando, FL
John “JDK Cobra” Tampa, FL
Wayne “WayGamble” Miami, FL
Guke “TheVietChamp” Savannah, GA
Jason “Mega Man” Jacksonville, FL
Ben “HotSauce aka ShoNuff” Jacksonville, FL
Paul “?” Jacksonville, FL
Ricky “?” Jacksonville, FL
Chris “?” Jacksonville, FL
Brandon “Priest” Jacksonville, FL
Sam “KYO” Jacksonville, FL
James “Cheesy E” Orlando, FL
Luis “el maniatico” Jacksonville, FL
Jason “HotNix” Orlando, FL
Greg “GTX” Jacksonville, FL
Sim “Aburame” Savannah, GA
Jun “Formosanix” Savannah, GA
Isaac “TheOnlyOne” Tampa, FL
Rocky “SuperSaiyan” Jacksonville, FL
Darius “Morpheus” Jacksonville, FL
Matthew “TheRealDon” Orange Park, FL
Joe “Phoenix Doo San” Huntsville, AL
Mel “Baek Doo Smoke” Savannah, GA
Jayson “Jin-sama” Orlando, FL
Dave “GrandpaMishima” Miami, FL
David “Feng_Wei” Gainesville, FL
Ron “?” Tampa, FL
Sabrina “Sabbie” Jacksonville, FL
Jose “Old Skool” Orlando, FL
Justin “J.Dizzle” Orlando, FL
Jesse “Axe 666” Orlando, FL
Kevin “Cracker JacK” Orlando, FL
Julian “I’ll-c-u-in-hell” Miami, FL
Jeff “<JFS>” Orange Park, Fl
Roger"Humcast"Miami,FL
Carlos “Doujinshi_2001” Orlando, Fl
Divine “Incognegro” Carter Gainesville, FL
Jason “State of Mind” Gray Gainesville, FL
Jose “Lord Jas” Miami, FL
Steven Ramos “Chino puerto rico” Jacksonville, FL
Danny “imkiller” Miami, FL
Eric “??” Miami, FL
Mac “Macdad2772” NC
Mike “flyingmnky” NC
Kevin “Red Dragon” NC
Landon “Landon” NC
Mynor “Mynor” NC
Lionel “JnKzm” Fort Walton Beach, FL
Lance “fuzzynuts” Mobile, AL

Post up if you are coming and want your name added to the list.

T5.0 Tournament Rules:

-Registration will go From 10am to 11:30am. Entry will be $13 + $2, tournament will start at 12pm.

-70% of the pot will go to the winner,20% will go to second, 10% will go to third.

-Double elimination, best 3 out of 5 rounds and 2 out of 3 matches with 60 second rounds.

-Turbo and programable controllers are not authorized.

-Random stage select.

-Once the tournament starts if you are not present when your match is called you will forfeit your match. If it is your first loss you will be placed in the losers bracket, if it is your second loss then you are out of the tournament.

-Players waiting for their match will be placed “On deck”, players waiting to go “On deck” will be placed “In the hole”. This will help us to run the tournament smoothly.

-Only the loser may change their character between matches.

List of Other Console Games:
MvC2 - DC
CvS2 - DC
Tekken Tag - PS2
GGXX: Slash - PS2
Soul Calibur 3 - PS2
3S - PS2
Naruto 4- GC
Street Fighter III 3rd Strike - PS2
Street Fighter Alpha 3 - PS2
Street Fighter Anniversary Edition - PS2
Street Fighter AC - Xbox
Super Smash Bros. Melee - GC
(If you have any of these games and consoles please bring them to the tournament it would help us out. If there is a game that you would like to play but it’s not on the list let us know.)

Registration times for these games will be from 10am to 11:30am. Matches will start at 12pm. Entry will Be $8 + $2. Payouts will be 70% of the pot will go to the winner, 20% will go to second, 10% will go to third. If you are able to bring a console or tv please post up or pm me or The Priest to let us know. Any help will be greatly appreciated. For tournament rules on these games please call Brandon at (904)727-7906.

I love the jville scene. Everyone is hella cool. The last one was hella fun but chaotic at times. I like the “on deck” idea. It will make thing much smoother this time around. I’m gonna try to make this one.

Roger"Humcast"Miami,FL

I think imma hit this up

Carlos “Doujinshi_2001” Orlando, Fl

I have added both of you. Is there anyone else that would like to be added.

(This was a post on TZ that I addressed there.)

I could make it $17 + $3 if everyone is cool with that. Have $17 go towards the pot.

I could also make the 5.0 tourney $13 + $2 to make it an even $15 if you guys want.

The rest of the games I could make $8 + $2 to make it an even $10. Just let me know.

(If you do care about the prices post up and let me know.)

Does anyone care if the prices get bumped up to make an even amounts?

bump.

looks like most of florida is going to attend this one. We gotta get the sf scene up there too.

Who are you planning on bringing with you?

Just to let everyone know I bumped up the prices just a little to make it easier to pay and also to put a few more dollars into the pots.

Is this a mainly a Tekken tournament? How many are playing 3s?

No. T5DR will be the Main Event, but there are people coming in for the 2d games as well. I know we will have players from every major city in FL coming in for Marvel. I am not a 2d gamer so I don’t know most of them. I am strictly a tekken player. As far as 3s goes I don’t have an answer for you but I will try and find out.

If you are coming to this tourney and you play 3s post up so I can get an idea of how many 3s players we will have.

bump

hey kingrey put me down for marvel

jose(lord jas)miami,fl

and i’ll find out tomorrow for sho who in my crew is coming and not and i’ll post up their names and games they playing.

Ok man you have been added. Anyone else?

yea go ahead and add danny(imkiller) miami,fl and eric,miami,fl for marvel both.

Hey guardian can you get a hold of the p-cola crew. They need to talk to you.

hey kingrey im’a bring my dreamcast and copy of marvel in case u end up needing it for the tourney.

jas do you have a nother copy of marvel for the dreamcast yo. cause mine stoped working yo.

hey kingrey,ya gonna have chairs to sit on for the console tourneys or are we just gonna sit on the floor?reason i ask is cause i like to sit my stick on a chair instead than the floor cause it’s big and i just play better that way but if not then it’s cool i’ll manage somehow.and humcast yea i have a spare copy of marvel which is my old custom copy that i made a while back from a friend of mine so ur welcome to it.i’ll bring it with me to jax and give it to ya if ur there.