$500 Ultra Street Fighter 4 Xbox 360 Tournament Hosted by: AirbrushKing.net
Facebook RSVP: https://www.facebook.com/events/612581955504845/
“Disclaimer” If Ultra Street Fighter 4 is delayed we are going to run Arcade Edition instead. Please bring a full setup with Ultra Street Fighter 4 & Arcade Edition v2012 because it will be needed.
(Top 5 Payout breakdown)
1st - $300 + H-Town Ridaz Ultra Street Fighter 4 Plaque
2nd - $100
3rd - $50
4th - $25
5th - $25
2nd Annual H-Town Ridaz Carshow & Concert Sunday, June 8, 2014
- Address: 7902 Fairmont Parkway, Pasadena Tx, 77507
- Times: 12noon - 6pm (If there are 50 signups or more the times will be extended to 12noon-8pm)
(Venue Fee/Game Entry Fee)
- Purchase your tickets online at https://www.eventbrite.com/e/500-super-street-fighter-4-arcade-edition-v2012-xbox-360-tournament-tickets-11629882291 or at the door.
- Venue Fee is $10 online or at the door. Purchasing your venue fee online will by pass having to wait in long lines. You will receive a wristband with your venue fee purchase which is required to play in the tournament or play casuals. When you arrive at the venue and you receive your wristband ask the staff to show you were the gaming area is located. The gaming area is located right behind the WIll Call Entrance in a building.
- Game Entry Fee is $10. This will be collected in the tournament area.
- 12noon: Setup the venue and Game Registration will begin.
- 2pm: Game Registration is over and Tournament will start.
- 2/3 rounds, 2/3 matches. 3/5 Losers/Winners Finals.
- 2/3 rounds, 4/7 matches. Grand Finals.
- Winner keeps same character and ultra between matches, loser can change characters.
- Random stage selection unless both players agree on a stage.
- BYOC (Bring Your Own Controller/converter or joystick) Please bring a full setup (Asus Monitor Brand (VH236Hs or VH238Hs)/360 Console & Game) if you have it because it will be needed.
- Cronus Converters will not be allowed at the tournament.
- No turbo buttons allowed for any games.
- Equipment malfunctions that pause/reset matches may result in game/match losses at the discretion of the tournament director.
- Wireless controllers are not allowed unless you take out the battery.
- Cheating will not be tolerated. Any sign of cheating will result in forfeit from the tournament.
- Any intentional forfeiting or conspiring to manipulate the brackets will result in ejection from the tournament and possible suspension from future events.
- Fighting will result in ejection from the tournament area and a lifetime ban from this and future events.
(Texas Gaming Championships)
- For future information on events like us on facebook at https://www.facebook.com/TexasGamingChampionships