6 hit combo for akuma

akuma

All my friends do this combo and I cannot get the hang of it.

MK>Hurricane Kick (light)>LP>Shoryuken (heavy) [6 hit combo]

I can do the whole combo minus the light punch, but I just can’t seem to link the shoryuken once I get the light punch in. Suggestions?

i have trouble with that too. someone please post it up. i guess just do it as fast as u can. i just started trying this one but honestly just going for the easier five hit hp/cr. mk into lk hur. hp shoryuken are probably smarter options. esp in tournament pressure situations.

the real question is… why bother?

It’s a matter of a) doing the cancel as fast as you can and b) waiting long enough before doing the jab. It works because the first hit of fierce srk hits as soon (1 or 2 frames after the jab hits) as it possibly can, so the opponent doesn’t have time flip into an non-juggle state after the jab.

nanitaberu’s post is still valid though. You get 2-3 points more damage, so it’s very worth it if you’re 100% consistent with it. But if you’re not 100%, then every time you miss, you’re going to eat a lot of damage as the opponent lands long before you come down from the fierce srk.

isnt that a reset? either ways, i dont see why you would have to use that all too much. Akuma has the ability to get meter pretty fast (being all aggressive and stuff). if you get the jab, perhaps super?

Its not a reset, its a 2-in-1. The Fierce SRK is a 1 frame start up.
After the Short Tatsumaki, hit a Sc.Jab late, then hit the Frc.Shoryuken.

Do this after Tatsumaki:
:r: + :lp:
:d:
:df: + :hp:

:lol:

after short Tatsumaki, s. jab x roundhouse Tatsumaki is much, much easier :tup:.

i think i got that watching Hsien play :lol:.

:rock:

[quote=kal elafter short Tatsumaki, s. jab x roundhouse Tatsumaki is much, much easier :tup:.QUOTE]

I don’t think that combos, but it sure does continue presure. If it does combo, I didn’t know it was that the Tatsumaki was that fast.

ofcoz it combos.

c.mk>lp tatsumaki>lp>hk tatsumaki
great for pushing fuckers into the corner. :tup:

forward and roundhouse Tatsumaki have pretty quick start up.

you can do c. short, c. jab xx forward or roundhouse Tatsumaki on certain characters.

Yeah, I do that as well.

cr.lk.cr.lp xx mk tatsumaki
hit confirmable but you have to be really close to your opponent.
it’s easy to land against necro/makoto,then add a hp-dp/fireballsuper after(corner only). :tup:

i thought the jab xx fierce dp is character dependent.
i only use this against the twins. :rolleyes:

On Ryu:

Jumping Fierce, Crouching Fierce xx Short Tatsumaki, Fierce Goushouryu (3 Hits) = 63 Damage

Jumping Fierce, Crouching Fierce xx Short Tatsumaki, Standing Close Jab xx Fierce Goushouryu (2 hits) = 60 Damage

Jumping Fierce, Crouching Fierce xx Short Tatsumaki, Standing Close Jab xx Roundhouse Tatsumaki (2 hits) = 59 Damage.

I wouldn’t even bother with the Sc.Jab

what they said :lol:.

LOL
what he said

spammers 4 life. :rock: